It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Predicted On US Dollar Bill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius

Screw that owl though. Thing creeps me out. So far I don't recall a good explanation for it off the top of me head.

I've always heard it was a spider. See the webs surrounding him, and the rest of the dollar. He's the little guy that spun them. I always thought of it as kind of a little in joke by the original artist who designed it.

Well at least it looks a lot more like a spider than an owl to my eye.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've always thought the One Dollar Bill was the hardest of the Where's Waldo pages, but the 3x5 ruled index cards I got the other day are even harder. And there are 100 of them!

It's gonna be a long week.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I agree the dollar bill is full of symbolism. Coincidence is one thing but blatant signs over and over again do have meaning. Is it a coincidence that there's a miniscule owl on the dollar and the owl is worshipped by the Bohemian Club? Not at all. Is it a coincidence that the eye of horus is on the dollar bill when it has great significance in masonry and illuminati. Probably not. The list goes on and on. It is cognitive dissonance to refuse the references. Nice post OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Posts like this are one of the reasons I love ATS.

Yeah, I don't get out too much, I guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was always told it was a Spider not an owl that was put on the dollar bill. Weird

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bhornbuckle75

originally posted by: Praetorius

Screw that owl though. Thing creeps me out. So far I don't recall a good explanation for it off the top of me head.

I've always heard it was a spider. See the webs surrounding him, and the rest of the dollar. He's the little guy that spun them. I always thought of it as kind of a little in joke by the original artist who designed it.

Well at least it looks a lot more like a spider than an owl to my eye.

Exactly the webs are a clear sign it is not an owl.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

"weaving spiders come not here"
hoot!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skyfall911

Just zoomed in on the "owl", "spider", and have never done that before - and to me it looks like a head of a cute white wolf. Ears, black eyes, black nose, a wolf just hanging around looking cute.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

just hanging around looking cute.

wolves are known for devouring sheep
no shepherd would tolerate a wolf near his sheep, cute or not, knowing what it intends..
..but that's a little abstract, isn't it?

edit on 2-12-2014 by UNIT76 because: typo: cute/cure

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I know someone who has a cute white wolf pup, nicest little guy you'd ever meet (the wolf, not the friend). So maybe I'm seeing what I'm familiar with. Maybe an owl in wolf's clothing? Check it out though, zoomed, a cute wolf!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It looks like a spider, and the webs in the back make sense. Maybe this whole owl thing is just a hoot. Spiders are evil, probably crafted in some alien labratory. I could see them being worshiped.

The whole bill is evil. Printing In God We Trust next to the eye of Lucifer is a nice touch. No i cant prove that but its probable. Its strange how every bill has been designed over and over again, but the $1 stays the same. That means many things must be hidden within that the illuminati dont want changed. Probably a bunch of geometry and masonic trickery

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Weaving Spiders Come Not Here is from the bohemian grove and molech is the statue the sacrifice is done in front of inside the grove....

Hence the owl and the spiderwebs

edit on 3-12-2014 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2014 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't see people. I see swords and shields.

I don't see water I see flames.

Interesting enough there are not a "great mass of people being devoured by the waters of death", but 20 sword/shield combinations withstanding the flames.

Perhaps it's a sign of hope rather than despair.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Death predicted on the dollar?

Death is inevitable so no need to predict death its a truth that all humans will experience in one way or another.

Who's death and when will the death happen if there is a prediction?

Please answer otherwise I have no clue how your title makes sense once I read your OP

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
that'd depend on who's holding those swords & shields, wouldn't it?
pics or it didn't happen

oh, i like this unit (below)

Who's death and when will the death happen if there is a prediction?

translate the latin phrases in the two heralds
find out who put them there
and when
and who they were involved with
and you ought to have (most of) your answer

there's a pink floyd topic floating around these parts (the publius enigma) with some related info
(the reader will soon discover how all this stuff loops around itself for a while yet)

see you all in the funny pages

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's very interesting, "In God We Trust", could be more a perspective rather than meaning something religious, for instance if those behind the symbolism feel as though they have complete control then they would be the ones who are living as though they are gods.

Then since your using that currency you serve as an essential piece in the grand scheme of things.

The rest i'm not even sure about, the waves, or even those double helix type patterns. It's interesting.

Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join