It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Predicted On US Dollar Bill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I assume everyone has a U.S dollar. Somewhere. If not, here is 1.

We can use this thread to discuss anything and everything about what's on this filthy illuminati paper note, but i wanted to focus on the swirling waters of death 1st.

See the water and giant waves comming from both circles? Seemingly on a path to destroy tons of tiny humans with their arms up in terror. See it?

Top and bottom of the bill, it looks like a scene of humans getting wiped out. I hope this isnt the Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Besides that, the 2014 U.S dollar is still being printed with the owl hidden on the front, upper right corner of the bill.

I'm sure there are tons more secrets hidden within. As if a one eyed pyramid wasnt enough....
edit on 1-12-2014 by skyfall911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Man, that's EXACTLY what I think of whenever I see a dollar bill. Why the hell isn't everyone discussing those swirling waters of death? Not to mention the owls, which are clearly a sign of impending evil aswell.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: skyfall911

I'm pretty sure those giant waves of water are really unfurling leaves representative of life, growth and prosperity.

edit on 1-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh noes!!!!! Not the swirling water of death!!

Pack up, move to South America, and change your name! Hurry! Cause I'm sure they'll be after you for revealing their mighty plan to drown us all!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I don't see the swirling waters of death, but I do see a double helix as in DNA. There's SEVERAL things wrong with the dollar bill. The real question is the other bills. They change often and they never have much of anything illuminatic on them, but the dollar bill hasn't changed since I don't know when. Also the Illuminati was started in 1776. Which is odd because that's when we signed the Declaration of Independence. The "Freedom" tower is 1,776 feet tall. So there's a lot of little and big clues everywhere, but most people are too blind to see them.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Those aren`t people, they don`t even look like people.Look closer they are swords standing upright with the handles on the ground and the blade standing straight up.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hasn't the "owl" been on there forever? I remember discovering it with my friends when I was a kid,and I'm in my mid 40s.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
funny money

australian $5 note (hoot hoot)

more bull#

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Here is a better view: (right click, open and zoom)

The meaningless, empty, corrupt phrase of " In God We Trust" eerily between the swirling waters of death. If this event did indeed happen, i guarentee they would claim "God" did it.

This is just an observation, but when you zoom in, those DO look like people and that DOES look like water. Leave it up to the illuminati to predict a massive new world order catastrophe on their own dirty money.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No, it doesn't look like people to me. It looks like the barbed wired fences of the FEMA camps they're going to put us in!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Then theres the jewish star connecting the word MASON...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyfall911

Here is a better view: (right click, open and zoom)

The meaningless, empty, corrupt phrase of " In God We Trust" eerily between the swirling waters of death. If this event did indeed happen, i guarentee they would claim "God" did it.

This is just an observation, but when you zoom in, those DO look like people and that DOES look like water. Leave it up to the illuminati to predict a massive new world order catastrophe on their own dirty money.

Interesting view you've got there, suggesting not much more to me than that almost anything can serve as a Rorschach test of sorts.

Aside from the barest similarity of shape with a head and arms, I get nothing of people in the center section, and the"waves" you refer to certainly seem to actually be growth of some sort, not water - especially considering what appears to be pistil/stamens or whatever the proper terms are sprouting from each (see the little bit stick out of each of the four with a series of spheres mounted one upon another).

As far as the 'all-seeing eye', it's also more commonly known as the eye of Providence, with most of the symbolism on the bill referring to the founding of the US and the involvement of Providence. It also happens to be the reverse image of the Great Deal of the US, not just an obscure pyramid on the dollar.

There are plenty of resources to give you a thorough breakdown of what's going on with the dollar bill, and the history behind it.

Screw that owl though. Thing creeps me out. So far I don't recall a good explanation for it off the top of me head.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius

Aside from the barest similarity of shape with a head and arms, I get nothing of people in the center section, and the"waves" you refer to certainly seem to actually be growth of some sort, not water - especially considering what appears to be pistil/stamens

I agree. But this has been the case for decades. Everyone always thought it was part of the plant. But as of today December 1st 2014, i'm saying it looks like water washing over people. Killing them. In a non obvious "hey look at the pretty foliage" type of way

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

hmm.. i suppose i could swallow that.. maybe.. kinda..
the little design things in-between the "waves" ?? (...originally "leaves", whatever)
at first i thought if that's people they got some cool wangs happenin' there
(then i just zoomed in like you suggested)
uhhh, well i suppose they could be construed as little heads bobbing in water with arms flailing around (all upwards)
hehe, maybe that's how TPTB envision our decimation.. all orderly, compliant & structured like that (ok here comes the wave of death... 1,2,3 arms up in the air everyone!)
(a la tea leoni & estranged papa in deep impact?)
there's even a modicum of roiling 'water' below these 'people'
interpretation.. layers.. who knows, eh? kudo's for using your brain anyway
i do that sometimes /clunking noises

there's a dude over at youtube reckons he sees thousands of things encoded in the dollar bill
(he sells his book for $1 or something?) maybe he also sees this?

idk, personally i'm too busy seeing things in cartoons, movies, 7-11 slurpy promotions, etc

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius

Aside from the barest similarity of shape with a head and arms, I get nothing of people in the center section, and the"waves" you refer to certainly seem to actually be growth of some sort, not water - especially considering what appears to be pistil/stamens

I agree. But this has been the case for decades. Everyone always thought it was part of the plant. But as of today December 1st 2014, i'm saying it looks like water washing over people. Killing them. In a non obvious "hey look at the pretty foliage" type of way

Oh. I suppose that's entirely sensible, then. Carry on.

Edit: on a side note, I've long thought the same thing about "lol". "Anyone else see a little drowning person with arms raised and just head above water when someone types lol?" *blank stares*
edit on 12/1/2014 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Barbed Wired FEMA Camps? Circles of death? Waves and tiny ppl. I am screwed I cant see any of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Praetorius

The owl's Moloch. The thing revered by the Bohemian Club. And the eye is actually better known as the Eye of Horus. ^_^

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
weird.

really unusual pics to have on money... the pyramid with the eye is so odd.

I am not in the USA so never seen any of that currency....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what the heck is that pyramid with the top bit missing and an eye floating above it?

1st time I have noticed it.

interesting thread.

cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think money in all its forms is something that holds us back from doing actions out of the kindness in our hearts and seperates us. In my opinion we are all one, money gives rise to ego and vanity which fuels the souls attachment to material temporary possessions. This attachment is binding and confusing, everything is actually, perhaps someday humankind will awaken to this realization and each of us will own the entire world in all its glory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join