It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unholy Roman Empire Will Rise Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There has been multiple signs given to my headline statement that rests above. But first I with properly explain why the Hunger Games movie has been explaining what is going to happen in the future, specifically the Roman Empire rising out of the ashes.

If you will look at the hunger games picture here: www.google.com...

And Unholy Roman Empire picture here: www.google.com...=holy+ro man+empire

I see great similarities in those two pictures. Roman Empire will rise out of the ashes and remember in Mockingjay where Peter the Pope or Peeta ask for peace (False Prophet). And Catniss or bastet the goddess of war or warfare the god of war apollyon or the 666.

So you have a good and bad balance.

ALSO, listen closely, I also saw the hoover dam get blown up by CERN on the hunger games movie which I have seen done numerous times on commercials and so on. Now listen because this is what s odd:

A man that falsely claims himself as the Messiah living in the Czech Republic with the initials S.A.C and say he is 666 Black Cube Religion on youtube claims that the reason the hoover dam is going to explode is to cause a hydroelectric reaction causing a portal to open to allow fallen angels to pass over unto this realm which is been led out by CERN.

And it is so funny how things are playing out now these days in life, it kind of reminds me of bible scriptures.

Are You Coming To The Tree to Hang yourself with me ~ Satan

edit on 1-12-2014 by LoveSheild because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2014 by LoveSheild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So wait..

Hunger Games is real?

I'm confused.

Where does Harry Potter and Twilight fit into this?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Harry Potter is real? O my goshers. Makes me wonder about Santa Clause Too

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Getting prophecies from movies and youtube channels isn't probably the place to get them from.

Well, prophecies in general tend to be highly unreliable. Only after an event happens do people look to prophecies and say "Well, this MIGHT have been what they were talking about! Look at the symbolism!"

I never seen a documented case of a tragedy averted due to prophecy.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSheild
A man that falsely claims himself as the Messiah living in the Czech Republic with the initials S.A.C and say he is 666 Black Cube Religion on youtube claims that the reason the hoover dam is going to explode is to cause a hydroelectric reaction causing a portal to open to allow fallen angels to pass over unto this realm which is been led out by CERN.

This sounds better on the internet than in reality. Learning to separate the two will drastically help reduce the instances of bovine fecal matter being distributed to the masses.

I personally found the latest HG to be rather uninteresting. J Law's performance was fairly wooden. Randomly crying for 'Peeta?' Check. Randomly opening mouth closely resembling mounted trophy bass simulating terror? Check check. At least president snow made the show interesting with his devilish wiles.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

No actually I am getting information from youtube and movies that supports bible prophecies.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Does the Bible also stress not to worry and put faith in the Lord regarding this matter?

Not to mention being wary of those who prophesy of the end times, which only He knows the time of?

Biblical Studies - not just for the closet satanist anymore, eh?

Seriously.

Oi vey.

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Internet leeches YUCK!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSheild

"I'll be your mirror - reflect what you are...in case you don't know."
~Nico and the Velvet Underground

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSheild

No actually I am getting information from youtube and movies that supports bible prophecies.

Now listen closely....

You are drawing connections from fiction to support even more fiction.

There is no consensus that Bible prophecies have any support in reality. If you have any; I'd like to hear them!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

SMH I have no time for these low vibrationial games goodbye.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSheild

That's the nice thing about being high density. It tends to stick around longer.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I prefer high-vibrational games.

Innuendo? Absolutely.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I didn't realize Misaka-chan was so lewd! OP must not be a fan of Need for Speed.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

I-It's not like I w-wanted you to take that the wrong way or a-anything!

edit on 1-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the prophecy that we are all living in a big computer matrix type of thing.

Check out the link! www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh Misaka, how I miss your tsundere personality. Hope Funimation pushes out a third season.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Intresting how symbols are similar. Black Cube religion seems to have a facebook page it has jewish star and cube in the middle, google links this religion to Mecca where muslims gather to worship black cube and also as NWO as a one religion.

So what information is still lacking ( couldn´t find ) is this false Messiah in Czech Republic.. any intel about him?

Its kinda sad the thread gets in to wrong paths even before it really has begun. I hope OP would give some more information about this.
edit on 1-12-2014 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I expected the OP to fight back a little more, but he/she bailed at the first signs of dissenting opinions. It's a shame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join