It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 dead following 3 shootings in West Virginia, police say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As I have already indicated, I am not certain if it is officially deemed a mass murder by the FBI, however, when looking over track history, again using the research tool that I posted, they have deemed "single locations" to be entire counties in the past.

There isn't any reason to believe that this wont also be deemed a mass shooting by the FBI.

You are citing a source that is trying to establish a difference between Serial Killers and Mass Murderers. This killing resembles a Mass Murderer, as it happened within a shorter time frame than you would find with a Serial Killing.

From your same source:

the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

Since we aren't going to suggest that the time frame is indicative of a serial murder, I am going to leave it to anyone else reading to make up their own mind on which this might be, and I leave with my final sentiment being my first sentiment.

I'm not surprised that yet another mass murderer in the United States has turned out to be a disgruntled white man with a gun.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They found him dead!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

I'm not surprised that yet another mass murderer in the United States has turned out to be a disgruntled white man with a gun.

I really don't understand the point you're trying to make. The statistics show that serial killers and mass killers are almost always white males.

However, just to counter your point with some food for thought, 12.6% of the U.S. population is black but they're responsible for 52.4% of homicides. So... there's that if you want to bring up the topic of criminal profiling.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join