It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtual Reality/Synthetic Dreams+ Black Project Technology (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is a video on synthetic dreams by an experiencer of such things:

www.youtube.com...

It is a good thing to be aware of what this video exposes. Do not be manipulated by dreams!

Some of what is spoken of in the video:
Full virtual reality(VR) is possible via advanced technology while awake or asleep. Extraterrestrials have many designs of VRs, the US military also has such capabilities.

Factions within the US military and intelligence communities have the ability to put people into virtual realities. To develop a safeguard simply be aware of such things...
edit on 1-12-2014 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2014 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't quite follow this video. 'Experience' to me is being capable of providing evidence, specifications, and proof of alleged dream control, not simply hearsay and imaginative descriptions. The methodology the fellow links in the description seems feasible enough, but it in no way translates into full on dream manipulation. It is one thing to read dreams (at 50% success rate no less), but quite another to manipulate them, especially in a REM state with highly variable brain activity.

I suppose anything is possible though. There would have to be a constant transfer of information every night to match the brain patterns, along with the capability of injecting these patterns and forcing the subject to enter a REM state. Even then, there's no guarantee the subject would even process the information or remember it on waking. Seems a bit too tedious to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

What you failed to present is a clear concept of your version of VR. We all know VR as, more or less, as a computer-driven mode of false reality presented to our eyes. What you describe as VR gets mixed up with dreams, and I don't see how one can claim a VR interference when the experience can be labeled simply as a dream. If I can have a dream where I can chose to "prove" that it is a dream by looking at a person in that dream and then zoom in on that person's neck to a point skin pores are evidently, ...what was that? A strange dream or a VR presentation, a form of mind control?

I have been victimized by ET during an abduction many decades ago. I have had instructive dreams that I'm sure they caused me to have...maybe. Yet, my somewhat functional brain is capable of about any dream that I've ever had, and I would claim the same for any other person including you. So where do we draw the line of departure from dream to induced VR? And if we want to throw mental instabilities into the pot, we come up with a blend that cannot be fully explained or dissected, and faith on the part of the onlooker is usually muted.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

What you failed to present is a clear concept of your version of VR. We all know VR as, more or less, as a computer-driven mode of false reality presented to our eyes. What you describe as VR gets mixed up with dreams, and I don't see how one can claim a VR interference when the experience can be labeled simply as a dream. If I can have a dream where I can chose to "prove" that it is a dream by looking at a person in that dream and then zoom in on that person's neck to a point skin pores are evidently, ...what was that? A strange dream or a VR presentation, a form of mind control?

I have been victimized by ET during an abduction many decades ago. I have had instructive dreams that I'm sure they caused me to have...maybe. Yet, my somewhat functional brain is capable of about any dream that I've ever had, and I would claim the same for any other person including you. So where do we draw the line of departure from dream to induced VR? And if we want to throw mental instabilities into the pot, we come up with a blend that cannot be fully explained or dissected, and faith on the part of the onlooker is usually muted.

If ETs were instructing you though dreams I think it is safe to say it was a VR. In the video it says clearly how it was differentiated from a dream. Also the video notes it being done while awake as well. VR is VR whether asleep or awake.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus
'Experience' to me is being capable of providing evidence, specifications, and proof of alleged dream control, not simply hearsay and imaginative descriptions.

I'm not sure where you would get those notions. Experience with black project or extraterrestrial technology pretty much never comes with proof. You wont find proof for the deeper end stuff... Just testimony.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I have had many dreams in the form of "stories" that almost certainly were from an outside source. Regular dreams are obviously a product of ones own subconsciousness, however, the dreams that I refer to are obvious "messages" that even have a basic "story" with a "narrator".

I have no doubt that the technology exists.

The only real way to realise this is to have such a dream.

edit on 1-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Because if you include 'black project' in your testimony, you're allowed to spout whatever imaginative scenario you wish and expect people to believe you without providing evidence of any kind to support the claims.

You can perhaps see the source of my skepticism. If you're going to go through the trouble of giving hints and even going so far as to point fingers, why not release all of the information? If the information is important enough, would you not already be endangered for even mentioning it in a very public environment?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus

Because if you include 'black project' in your testimony, you're allowed to spout whatever imaginative scenario you wish and expect people to believe you without providing evidence of any kind to support the claims.

You can perhaps see the source of my skepticism. If you're going to go through the trouble of giving hints and even going so far as to point fingers, why not release all of the information? If the information is important enough, would you not already be endangered for even mentioning it in a very public environment?

1. No spouting of imagination has taken place. Delusion #1.
2. I do not "expect" people to believe me. Delusion #2.
3. Delusion #3. I provided supportive evidence in the form of public progress on the matter, which it is safe to say black project tech is far beyond public.

You have many delusions in such a short amount of time. I wouldn't expect you to be able to discern truth to this. I'll put it this way. We can do quite a lot on a public level with dreams at this time due to recent scientific breakthroughs. Black project technology is far more advanced than what we have on a public level. A discerning mind can assume with the evidence and testimony I gave, and more or less conclude it is very likely the US military has weaponized the use of synthetic dreams.

Unless you think black project technology doesn't exist it is safe to say they can do synthetic dreams given how advanced we are even publicly. Is that what you are saying? Black project tech doesn't exist?
edit on 2-12-2014 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2014 by Myuzik because: oops forgot to put edit reason

edit on 2-12-2014 by Myuzik because: sigh, accidently hit enter and it put my post in, edit reason: added a little text

new topics

top topics

join