It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to write Executive Order for police body cams

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: caladonea

"My camera malfunctioned during the struggle, and unfortunately all of the data was lost"

Nah.

It will be wireless technology, and cloud based.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AgentShillington

Only to the brainwashed.

Those of us who have been paying attention saw through that facade since day one.

You certainly have a high opinion of yourself. I wish your ability to understand parable was equally as high.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Aparently this isn't like buying the local police a tank or anything. They are ...$399.
link

I only joke about the tank because some municipalities recently got government grants to buy tanks or tank like MPV's.
link

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not really.

Just have a low opinion of the potus. That must make me seem higher.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah wasn't half the stuff they're giving to police departments unwanted military equipment? There's even a site where one can see what their local county received by way of military equipment. Something tells me they're not to be used on the criminals. Joe Everyday will be the targets.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Not really.

Just have a low opinion of the potus. That must make me seem higher.

It doesn't.

It's your assertion that you had him all figured out and everyone else is brainwashed.

That is what makes you sound like you have a very high opinion of yourself.

Because you think you're smarter than everyone else.

It really has nothing at all to do with the president.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah the military has been using the tech as part of their 'future' soldier program.

Wouldn't take much to give the police more 'hand me downs'.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It's your assertion that you had him all figured out and everyone else is brainwashed.

That's not an assertion that is a fact.

Obama is a politician.

All politicians are full of snip.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's not an assertion that is a fact.

Obama is a politician.

All politicians are full of snip.

As I said before, you certainly have a high opinion of yourself and I wish your ability to understand parable was as high.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And ?

Doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

Which is about police cams, and Obama bypassing congress( whose job it is to write bills) YET again.

Care to discuss the topic ?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: caladonea

"My camera malfunctioned during the struggle, and unfortunately all of the data was lost"

Or,

The criminal covered the camera with duck tape to hide their identity !!

Or, the battery went dead.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And ?

Doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

Which is about police cams, and Obama bypassing congress( whose job it is to write bills) YET again.

Care to discuss the topic ?

Oh friend, as I have already stated, I wish your ability to understand parable was higher, because if you were able to understand parable, you would have actually understood that my first post was not only on topic, but it was an incredibly nuanced critique of not only Obama, but his followers, Christians, the police in Ferguson, Congress, and the state of the militarization of our police force.

It isn't my fault that you don't have the ability to even recognize the conversation being had as such. I will give you credit though, you did see the very surface parallel of Obama as Jesus.

Good job.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So instead of discussing the topic you decide to go after an individual member?

I noticed this is a tactic used in all topics that criticize Obama or the left in any way. If you can't stomach the fact that the pres is like every other pres, derail the thread by using petty personal jabs, circular rhetoric, etc.

As much as I can't stand two party nonsense, this seems to be a tactic used by the left pretty often. And that is sooo sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Now you're expecting people to actually read comprehensively. That's a bit much.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh friend, as I have already stated, I wish your ability to understand parable was higher, because if you were able to understand parable, you would have actually understood that my first post was not only on topic, but it was an incredibly nuanced critique of not only Obama, but his followers, Christians, the police in Ferguson, Congress, and the state of the militarization of our police force.

Funny I saw someone bring race, and religion into a thread about police cams.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Funny I saw someone bring race, and religion into a thread about police cams.

Yes, you did. I'm sorry if that offended you. I will try to be stupider in the future so that you can follow along more easily. Okay?
edit on 1-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One good thing about the police cams is it will show how the police oppress all races. Sure blacks are targeted but let's not pretend the system doesn't extort all people.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

One good thing about the police cams is it will show how the police oppress all races. Sure blacks are targeted but let's not pretend the system doesn't extort all people.

We don't agree.

I believe that we are going to see a sharp decrease in the amount of homicides committed by police officers, and those homicides are already sharply staggered toward African Americans, so it will directly affect the ability of African Americans to walk down the street without fear of being targeted by police for homicide.

Which is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So the cameras won't capture the officers oppressing all races? Or will the cameras only work if someone cries racist?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

So the cameras won't capture the officers oppressing all races? Or will the cameras only work if someone cries racist?

I don't know how to say what I said any clearer than I already said it. I mean, I seriously don't know how to do it. Your reply doesn't help because it sets up a false bifurcation that doesn't even make sense. I will try to sound dumber, I guess. Hold on.

CAMERAS ON COPS = LESS COPS KILLING PEOPLE
COPS KILL MORE BLACKS THAN WHITES
CAMERAS ON COPS = LESS BLACKS KILLED = LESS SCARED BLACKS = GOOD

This is literally the basest I could get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join