It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Mellor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
m.bbc.co.uk...

Cheeky little so and so even if he does present a good show on classic fm and raves about the incredibly 'well priced' Naxos label!

(Thats if the papers are correct. Can you really trust newspapers & tv?)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor he,s an asshole like the rest of them

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor

David Mellor is an odious, corrupt misanthropist who looks down on the population. He's a turd on the nation's shoe.

ETA:
Mellor questioned by police over racist rant

His appalling rant

Even the Daily Mail loathe him. Imagine that.
edit on 1-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

2nd ETA:
David Mellor's company Wharf-Land defrauds Russian millionairre

He's a real family man flagrantly cheating on his wife and pulling his family in to a show of unity afterwards to try and save his political career.

You're a troll, right?
edit on 1-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Damn I can't take sides.
I think there's good & bad to all groups of people.
I'll just have to sit on the fence - how extremely diplomatic

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Some of them deserve pitty but should never be allowed into government and there little enclave schools for the rich need to be shut down to force them to integrate into the very society they presume to rule over but.

He is a public school boy like the rest of these delusional evil minded T@@s and wether or not he was the head boy who abused the younger boys or the whipping boy who served and serviced the head boy and the there tutor's he is one of a psychologically damaged satanic cult initiated crowd who sadly run the country, he may be no longer part of the upper click in power but he is no different to they whom are.

I hate him (not personally but his corrupt brand of politics), I hate his clique and self important genetically inferior caste who only have there power from entrenched positions, the old boy network etc2 and have done all they can to cut social mobility for the poorest and most dynamic new wild intellect's, I hate his crony and pal Andrew Mitchell who did insult the police officer and I find myself for once liking a police officer for bringing one of these toff's down a peg or two as they so definitely do deserve, indeed I feel like giving that officer a slap on the back and buying him a pint.

I don't hate them as people but as Twirps who have an attitude toward the poorer and ordinary member's of society that is frankly unexcusible and unforgivable.

Even the Prime minister was part of a clique and had to burn a £50 note under a poor persons nose as part of his initiation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.tekjournalismuk.com...
www.mirror.co.uk...

In short these people have no moral standing, they are nasty, horrible little men with a few bob in the bank who think they are some superior life form when in fact there are more intelligent housewives washing the dishes and struggling to raise there kid's and juggle a job or search for one in the world these scumbag's have engineered as I type this, they should be put on a boat and kicked out of the country and I really do not care if they were born here or not, remember Lain Duncan smith claiming he could live on benefit's but then refusing to put it to the test when challenged to do so.

Scum and filth the lot of them, if I stepped on them I would throw the shoe away.

edit on 1-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In defence they can't all be nasty though. There's good and bad people everywhere you go in life.
I agree it does seem like a hierarchical system that has been set up but then again these people do have highly stressful, responsible jobs and it can't be easy keeping everyone happy - England being full of people who moan and complain.
The £50 note thing is cheeky
The working classes are agressive, drink, take drugs and are bitchy - but I suppose these traits exist in all areas of society 50/50.
The way I see it - the lower classes rip it out of the upper classes and vice versa. All of it is societal conditioning - does it mean anything ?

edit on 1-12-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I would like to appologize to you, it was not my intention to derail the thread but I just had one of those rant thing's come up inside me, I actually would find mr Mellor quite ok to listen to but not his politic's and that is not for your thread so I am very sorry to have headed off on that direction but for the record I draw a very distinct differential between a Tory and a Conservative, the concervative are the bulk of the party but the Tory's are it's root and far more right wing than most people would ever believe.

I actually liked John Major and he was a better prime minister than she that ran before him and all that have held the post since, his politic's back then were truly conservative and not tory, I also admire Edwina Curry for sacrificing her career to warn the British public of the egg contamination.

Actually though If I had been the Taxi Driver I would have been tempted to ask Mr Mellor to get out of my cab even if that meant returning him to his point of origin, but in his defence it is an old trick to take a fare around the town in order to run up the meter and charge more for the trip.

edit on 1-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No need to apologize, everyone is entitled to their opinions :-) and his actions were the result of someone whose been socially conditioned similar to others that behave like that.
Pomposity riles me as well. I often think who the hell do people think they are - take a look in the mirror.
Everyone has skeletons in their closet.

edit on 2-12-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join