It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from....(secret like I would tell you guys.) :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello to all,

I am not a long time viewer (slash) visitor to the website but I like the concept of this site.
My friend told me about ATS so I joined.

One time I had a friend who told me about the U.S. Army…..I didn’t join.
A while ago a person knocked on my door asked me to join a church. I didn’t join the church.
I applied to MENSA. They did not ask me to join. (They told me to go away.)

My father is dead my mother is old and I’m a mess.

I’m a bit busy so I won’t comment much but I’ll visit as often as possible.

You guys seem cool so I guess we’ll chat soon.

Luv.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rosemadder

You sound like a pretty normal ATS member....lol

Welcome to the machine, have fun, question everything and never let anyone stop you from revealing truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums

I'm quite blunt, opinionated and enjoy robust debate at times, but if we ever cross swords just know it's never personal with me, I stick to whatever it is I'm bitching about and will happily say 'I was wrong' if your argument turns out stronger than mine lol

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Lol!, yeah nerbot is rite!, disfuctional is functional on here!, anyway welcome to the madness.a reply to: rosemadder

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the mothership!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

There will be those who disagree with you & may even be extremely mean, ignore them. Focus on those who do care about what you have to say and remember that not everyone who reads threads on ATS, comments on the thread (as you know).

Hope you can find the time to create threads & share your input in other threads.

There are also ATS radio shows, you can go to the 'ATS Live' thread to find out more information on what shows there are and when they air. ((There is an ATS show today))

If you have any questions, there are lots of helpful Mods on here. Please note that they are volunteers so it may take some time for them to respond back to you. There are also users who have been members for a very long time, they may also be helpful.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Namaste
~Kip

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

From one mess to another...It is good to have you here; see you around the forums!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join