It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Gunning for US Military - Scrub you Social Media of Info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think ISIS needs to be more than gunning for the military...they need to start acting and stop talking so much, or they may soon end up as victims themselves.

ISIS on the Move or Something

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The sooner those (ISIS) cowards end up as victims, the better.
edit on 12/1/2014 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Thanks Michael but life has sucked ( Yes THAT bad)and I'm actually pissed enough to be ready for a fight.
I have been waiting for that special someone for years. Some think this is braggadocio,it isn't I just don't EVER want to hurt any innocent people.

I am HARDLY alone

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

sorry to hear about the suck life...i just enjoy the fighting part.

and it seems that a chance to fight something that needs to be fought is a rare opportunity.

so i want to know what's taking ISIS so long to fulfill their destiny...does anyone know?

is ISIS even real or is it just a group of girls playing around with a supercomputer?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
I think ISIS needs to be more than gunning for the military...they need to start acting and stop talking so much, or they may soon end up as victims themselves.

Maybe they are....

WARNING: ISIS Claims to Have a Nuclear Dirty Bomb

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe they are....

WARNING: ISIS Claims to Have a Nuclear Dirty Bomb

and if no one cares they'll have nuclear artillery...if that doesn't work, they'll have a nuclear tipped cruise missile, if that doesn't work they have an ICBM, if that doesn't work they'll have some super weapon no one has ever heard of but sounds really dangerous and cool.

but they'll still be battling kurdish volunteers for Kobani and extorting local sunnies for cigarette money.

speaking of atomic artillery...they should deploy some of that to ISIS held territory.

edit on 1-12-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
one thing that can be said about the US Army is that it is very, very kind to its enemies...and very patient with them.

and if America didn't get hit by all of those Russian nukes in november 2005, there is no reason to be concerned with a garbage bag full of dirty tampons wrapped in dynamite.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

ISIS is the same as Boko Haram & Al Qaeda, they are a terrorist group started by the U.S so that the U.S can get troops into key areas.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

ISIS is the same as Boko Haram & Al Qaeda, they are a terrorist group started by the U.S so that the U.S can get troops into key areas.

did you know that when Alphonso I established Portugal as a modern state that he was fighting against his own mother?

at the conclusion of the war he confined her to a Monastery.

revealing the reality of what is ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Qaeda is would be a violation of T&C at ATS.

war is never far away...but the distance between alternate outcomes is vast.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

did you know that when Alphonso I established Portugal as a modern state that he was fighting against his own mother?

at the conclusion of the war he confined her to a Monastery.

Not sure what this has to do with my comment.

revealing the reality of what is ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Qaeda is would be a violation of T&C at ATS.

Which T&C did I break?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

your comment sought to suggest that something in the United States created these atrocities.

my response sought to avoid saying "no # Sherlock", but to tack on an event from history that shows that your enemy in war is never some far away entity but something close by.

i bet you're just a gem to hang out with in social situations.

if the details of war were ever exposed by someone that knew them...it would be a violation of T&C because you can't post real, no public, names on ATS.

do you have a significant other?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

your comment sought to suggest that something in the United States created these atrocities.

my response sought to avoid saying "no # Sherlock", but to tack on an event from history that shows that your enemy in war is never some far away entity but something close by.

Thank you for your explanation, my interest in history is for ancient civilizations, not for the more modern history.

i bet you're just a gem to hang out with in social situations.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not because context can get lost online but I am a hoot in social situations. I start of shy but once I know what kind of people I'm around and I feel more comfortable, I open right up. I'm Canadian so like all Canadians, I think I'm funny

if the details of war were ever exposed by someone that knew them...it would be a violation of T&C because you can't post real, no public, names on ATS

Well good thing I didn't say any names
If someone did know the details, they would be a whistleblower and I'm sure they would already be using a fake name to try to keep their identity a secret for their safety.

do you have a significant other?

Yes, 6 months ago my boyfriend proposed to me. Funny, I had another guy ask me that recently when he was trying to sell me a Telus package and he smelt my amazing cooking.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

i enjoy ancient history.

Horus fought ISIS (his Mother, not the terror group)...according to the tale, he fought everyone because he couldn't discern his enemies from friends.

that being said...its clear that ISIS is ultimately something within for it to be a threat.

now the threat should reveal itself...its only got 6 days.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm no history buff, why only 6 days?

Sorry mods, second line...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with the people who think that ISIS is a threat made up by the U.S. government in order to get troops to key areas. If Jeb Bush wins the 2016 election, we can really say that. Someone has to carry on the Bush legacy, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

i saw some months ago that ISIS is related to MH370...its only a matter of time before the relation resolves itself.

9 months is a possibility. the ISIS path is Perdition Road...only a matter of time.

but i'm sure the politicians will kick them after they've fallen and take the credit.

if that doesn't work, then they'll go in with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I believe something's going to happen in the next few weeks . The price of oil is way too low for some peoples liking and they need to drive it back up.

Something in the US before Christmas sounds about right it's been too peaceful.

I hope I'm wrong

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

made up? its real.

staying power? no.

waiting for a chance to switch places with the unsuspecting? definitely.

ISIS are identity thieves first and foremost...everything else is bluster.

they probably do have pieces in place to make something happen, but they'll just embarrass themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Lyxdeslic

made up? its real.

staying power? no.

waiting for a chance to switch places with the unsuspecting? definitely.

ISIS are identity thieves first and foremost...everything else is bluster.

they probably do have pieces in place to make something happen, but they'll just embarrass themselves.

It's funded by the U.S. just like Al Qaeda was.
Staying power? Yes. The threat will be there as long as the government wants it there. The U.S. needs a boogeyman.
Identity thieves? What proof do we have of that? Also. There are identity thieves in our own country. Not nearly as big of a threat as you think.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you think ISIS could have found the WMD's hidden in Syria and are now re-commissioning them ready for an attack on Europe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join