It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Guilt...The Newest Form of Racism

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My forefathers were bad people! Mea Culpa!

Come to live en masse in my country and destroy the demographic and the culture we've had for hundreds of years - it's the least we can do!

That kind of reasoning only makes sense to Marxists.

Backed up, of course, by Big Business, with whom they are in bed.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have never been called a "racist' more at any point in my life than I have since Obama got into office. The startling thing about it is not that it is Blacks who do it, it is mainly WHITES, who support Obama, that keep the trend going and foster it more than Blacks.

I'm White. My people are from Portugal, Germany, "Scandinavia". I have no idea who owned slaves and I'm very familiar with my family's whereabouts for the past 250 PLUS YEARS in America. None of them owned slaves as far as I know. But almost my whole life I've been forced to feel shame because I am White, and I refuse to.

"Privilege"? It seems like everyone OTHER than Whites these days is 'special' and deserves more or something just because they AREN'T White. White nations have to absorb all the Illegal Immigrants of the world. White schools were forced to incorporate busing, which all the data suggest lowered standards and aptitude in majority White schools. Whites are TWO HUNDRED times more likely to be attacked by a Black assailant. If you speak out against Illegal Immigration you're a 'racist' for no reason, and then you have be attacked and told you STOLE land, and they are going to "take it back"...when it was Mexico that attacked and lost a war...and got PAYED for the land...and even the Native American Indians hated them.

I've been pulled over probably 35 times in my life from cops, and only 8 were official tickets. Do I claim "profiling"?
I got by most my life without a college education and my family is not rich and I own my own business. I've been homeless, I've been destitute..."privilege"? I live in Los Angeles where being White makes you feel like a complete outsider daily. I'm the minority here and people will let you KNOW it...what 'privilege is that?

It seems like nowadays it's more chic and fashionable to dig on White people, but a lot are getting tired of it. I know I am. In fact it I've gotten bitter about it to the point where I don't even want to deal with anyone who repeats any mantras even RELATED to race, almost the whole DNC and "Left" in this country is off my radar and will never get my vote again partly because of this race guilt/privilege/victim thing they have fomented.

Whites are supposed to feel guilty for stuff that happened 200 years ago when slavery was very rare and uncommon and most of our families had nothing to do with it? Or I'm supposed to say sorry for speaking proper English? wanting a lawful society? wanting educated and classy neighbors? Wanting to be around my own "kind" because all the "minorities" treat me suspect?

Where's my "W.E.T."? Where my "White Congressional Caucus"? Where's my handouts? Where's my Affirmative Action? When will the media report on rapes against White Women? Violence against Whites and it's disproportion? KNOCKOUT games for us? Riots for us? All the White victims of cops NEVER reported because it's not in fashion? The UK has to absorb Muslims just because it makes good PR while their society and culture fall apart?

And even the mere mention of these facts makes me 'racist'...so F*** it...whatever.

This is what privilege looks like?

edit on 12-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Well when you use talking points like this

White nations have to absorb all the Illegal Immigrants of the world. White schools were forced to incorporate busing, which all the data suggest lowered standards and aptitude in majority White schools

It does come off a little racist.
It is not 1950 anymore, we don't and should not have "white nations" or "white schools"

Where do you get your facts from?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well when you use talking points like this

White nations have to absorb all the Illegal Immigrants of the world. White schools were forced to incorporate busing, which all the data suggest lowered standards and aptitude in majority White schools

It does come off a little racist.
It is not 1950 anymore, we don't and should not have "white nations" or "white schools"

Where do you get your facts from?

Which part is ''racist'? Tell me.

The part where the majority of Americans are of European blood (Germanic btw). That the U.S. is a European founded nation? That when a school is majority European, it's called a "White school"...from that fact?

1950s??

No it's not, you're absolutely correct. Because since then the world population of "Whites" keeps dwindling while "Minorities" (see;Majority) can complain they are minorities while we die off yearly more and more

But hey...."Privilege"...and stuff. It's such a "privilege" to die off AND be told to bend over and like it, AND be told that if you don't like it, you're a 'racist. Fun times. This is awesome.
edit on 12-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

A list of "Black Colleges"

www.infoplease.com...

"Racist"?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And do they talk about how the influx of white people has brought down their standards?
Or were they created of a neccesity cause just over 50 years ago our gov treated them like sub class citizens?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

we don't and should not have "white nations"

Are Nigeria, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Senegal etc etc "black nations"?

What about Pakistan...is that a "brown nation"?

Or should we just change the subject?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's an interesting point. I'm the type that's for cold hard equality. Not more or less equaty, just equal opportunity. You do know there are black only universities right? There are black only clubs. There are even black only and Hispanic only chambers of commerce. All of this occurs even in areas where the aforementioned are not minorities. I'm just looking for a little integrity here.

So you are in favor of reparations, even if it means the loss of egality? You do realize that perpetuates the problem. You have a long way to travel down the rabbit hole and have been so very well indoctrinated in political correctness, it seems.

You haven't refuted a single point anyone has brought up, and merely have called them racist or derided their point with no counter. Your position in this discussion is highly dubious.

I suggest you read some Thomas Sowell, probably my favorite American economist currently, and a senior fellow at Stanford. His books are impeccably sourced and argued.

www.youtube.com...

Go down the rabbit hole, you'll find that the current state of racial distress in the US is in large part because we're following a policy with known outcomes. It seems to be getting worse, doesn't it?

I won't hold your hand, but I will point you in the right direction. That direction is this. Current conservatism isn't conservatism. Current liberalism isn't liberalism. Both have been hijacked and finely honed to play a long game against the likes of you and me, to make us feel like strangers regardless of everything that should point otherwise. Look into the systematic destruction of the black family by the democratic party. Read about LBJ's plan. The systematic welfare-ization is destroying the black community the way it has already destroyed the native American community. This kind of policy isn't the result of rational or well intentioned individuals.

One of my oldest friend's father was born in a really rough part of Oakland in the 40s. He busted his ass in school and got accepted to HEC Paris. He retired a few years ago from being a senior officer in a Forture 200 company. Needless to say he is wealthy. His son, my friend, went to Carnegie Melon and is now his own hotshot. They are black. My father, grew up extremely destitute to a blue collar family in England. Worked his ass off in school, go accepted to LSE, similar story, except he didn't retire wealthy, but rather poor. My friend currently earns more than me. We have completely different occupations.

Who is privileged, who isn't?

I get the feeling that you're fairly young, I'll say late teen to mid 20s. You have time to look into it. Your sentiments are well placed, but the solution isn't what you've been lead to believe.

edit on 12-12-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

In May 2008, then-Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs Stephen Mull stated that the U.S. military relies upon cluster munitions as an important part of their defense strategy. "Cluster munitions are available for use by every combat aircraft in the U.S. inventory, they are integral to every Army or Marine maneuver element and in some cases constitute up to 50 percent of tactical indirect fire support. U.S. forces simply cannot fight by design or by doctrine without holding out at least the possibility of using cluster munitions." —Stephen Mull

slightly off topic i know but cluster munitions are not banned by every one and just because some nations ban it does not mean they all are automaticly banned we russia china and a good deal of nato still employ them as well as mines and other weapons not all nations use or are equipped to use.
en.wikipedia.org...
more on topic

i dont have any white guilt,but being born a mentally ill crack baby(whopping loads of privilege there) may have something to do with that im also 50% hispanic but am mostly a eastern European mutt (russian,irish and a bit of Chechen some where i think)

i will echo what others have said it seems its mostly the white "SJW" screaming about privilege although i read an article today on how a group of gay people disagreeing with the michal brown case is causing the person who wrote the article or blog post to try to get the gay people to question their privilege solely based on their skin color....last time i checked gays still cant federaly marry (regardless of skin tone) or do any of the other things they have been campaigning for for years and yet the indivudal who wrote the article seems to want to divide us further along racial lines. i mean constantly my more left leaning frends scream constantly about this alleged privilege and if white people are so blessed automatically based solely on pigment why are white gays still beaten in hate crimes? what of the Irish and the long history of mistreatment at the hands of many races (the old signs no N words or irish need not apply).what of the coal miners in Pennsylvania or west virginia of old destitute and living on poisoned lands? yeah they seemed to have a great deal of privlege even during the civil rights movement.....

every single person from every single nation on this planet has dirty hands if you go back far enough and seeking reperations will never work as where do you make the cut off? is it all decendants of former slaves? well whos slaves? the romans? how about the slaves captured by the mongols will mongolia have to repay all the nations she burned and crushed and enslaved during the days of the Khans? what about the japanese how much do they owe the chinese and other south east asian nations that they for centuries attacked and enslaved and occupied does that go back to far? what of the Turks and ancient Persians will they be punished for their enslavement of white jannisaries to use as cannon fodder and soldiers for centuries? what of the native americans that killed the vikings when they set foot on america long before Columbus was even a gleam in his mothers eyes for all they knew they were exterminating a race when they killed off or enslaved the vikings who landed? when do the kurds get their land back and who has to pay for taking it decades (or centuries depending on how u count) ago.do the various western and eastern factions that helped pump china full of heroin during the opium wars to keep an economic super power down and cripple it to the state that its jsut repairing its self now qualify how far do we go back who owes what and who is guilty of what when being owed "reparations" who do the Swiss owe reparations to for their centuries long policy of kill any invader of our land to the last man as at times they systematically eliminated invaders regardless of race or religion oft in ways that could be described as war crimes in the modern world(look up them executing every member of an army one by one by dropping them into a hole in a frozen lake one after the other) is that a crime worthy of owing reparations? where does it start and where will it end by trying to apply modern morals to ancient times

TLDR all of us every single one is descendant of people who at one time killed,enslaved or otherwise oppressed/did horrible things to others at one time. and in a moment to lessen the tension of such a controversial threat if we are gonna talk about any kind of privilege lets talk about the one that is unquestionable we are all guilty of "homo sapiens" privileged as we wiped out the neanderthals so i guess if were gonna start anywhere we could start with them.....
few links i refrenced earlier
www.latinorebels.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com... lol Huff post seems to have a whole guide to teach us about our privilege

www.huffingtonpost.com... the gay dad one

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
people are people black white or pink i would never feel guilt over the actions of another unless i contributed to said actions. trust me weather you are white or black if your an idiot i will treat u like one

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join