It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of multiculturalism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: MarkJS

"The only one that has worked, really worked is White Europeans going to Canada, the US, Aus, N. Zea., etc... These have worked because they are so similar..." Quote MarkJS

The white european 'invasion' has not worked in Aus (don't know how you got that)...another poster has illuminated you on exactly what has happened over the last 60-70 years when a white australia policy was still in place - all while the plight of indigenous 'australians' was, and still, is being largely ignored...interestingly, the same idiotic arguments of preferential treatment is being waged on the indigenous population (that WERE originally invaded)...that really worked out (sarcasm)...

Å99

Well that's true. And that's the point of forced multiculturalism... It does NOT work. As I mentioned, it only worked with White European... With Each Other. That is because they are so similar, and assimilation was not necessary. Because they were essentially assimilated.

Trying to put someone from a very different culture into (again) a vastly different culture, or trying to do this with people-groups on a mass scale: does not, nor ever will work. Like the OP said. Multiculturalism is a lie.

Would greeks and Italians, croatians, serbians be considered 'white' europeans?...again another poster has told you what happened over the last 50-60 years with those cultures entering...nevermind the reversed argument of white 'culture' invading the indigenous landmass/country...a different (yet similarly worded argument is used)...that of culturising the savages...you only need to go over the last 10 or so pages to see the reversed nomenclature...'trash', 'animals' etc...That really helps doesn't it?...and only really proves the true timbre of the bogus 'multiculturism is a lie' argument...populations all through history have been moving, invading, 'assimilating' themselves or thier host - with varying degrees of 'success-failure'...the argument really is reduced to RESPECT for others...and it isn't overly difficult to see that, in this thread alone c/o the language and examples being used, that respect for human is lacking...

...and luckily, the 'Forced multiculturism doesn't work' argument wasn't applied to the 'invading' cultures then...none of these generals on thier high horses could be mounting this ridiculous and laughable idiocy of an argument...

Å99
edit on 6-12-2014 by akushla99 because: Addition

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well that's true. And that's the point of forced multiculturalism... It does NOT work. As I mentioned, it only worked with White European... With Each Other. That is because they are so similar, and assimilation was not necessary. Because they were essentially assimilated.

Wait a minute, I just told you my own very personal experience of not being ALLOWED to assimilate, spitting on my mother, beating my father into a hospital visit as he got the "supervisor" job is not what I would call being welcomed into the fold. I was also slapped around a bit by some kids in the yard, and thats excluding the verbal taunts.

I am Blonde haired, green eyed and it MADE NO DIFFERENCE.....

They were not exactly welcoming to the europeans.
Your argument is absolutely incorrect.

The existing turf owners just a re plain ol mean to any new comers, whether you are a wog , chink, lebo, curry muncher. Its a "hangover" from tribalism.

Believe me, the ones that bleat the loudest "assimilate or leave" actually don't want you there to even try and assimilate .

Also the existing culture is far from perfect.
Rape, violence, crime are already there. Do they assimilate to that part too?

Peace out man.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It's been 50 years since the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. The result? Some peace. At a price, however. Knock-out games, places where non-whites have hiring capabilities- and hire only non-whites. No large-scale assimilation has ensued. And relations between the races are not falling into one. The Ferguson thing did not start out racially, but whites are now being targeted and attacked there... based on race. Assimilation? Not really happening.

Congratulations! You've given a perfect example of "cherry picking". I can do it too! I can attempt to prove all dogs are vicious biting curs by only citing incidents where a dog was a vicious biting cur. I can go through the net and find hundreds examples of them, while disregarding all the sweet loyal intelligent dogs, who vastly out number the others. Much like you've done here.

Assimilation not really happening? People only see what they want to see. Assimilation has for the most part happened. You just don't want to see it. We've still got bumps in the road, and still working on smoothing them out, thankfully, but you are dead wrong to make these type comments.
edit on 12/6/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
They are trying to change you?

That's a lot of hyperbole.

I see you're a "cherry picker," have fun with that ;-), but I don't play that game. Rational discussion based on at least principals or really, you're just trolling to illicit a negative response. I know a lot of feminazis and religious fanatics that operate in this manner, re. trolling.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The very thought that any race is different than any other is an illusion, all are the same. Not to mention god being part of everything in the universe. What you think of others is just a reflection on what you think of god and yourself. So try to be free from ignorance in reguards to race or any other divisive us vs them mentality. EVOLVE

edit on 6-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
You can take that the other way as well... Since we are all the same- Human, then multiculturalism and forced integration is not necessary.

Unfortunately this usually only works one way. Whites say this and become vulnerable. While non-whites plot how then can take over while the whites are laying down due to false guilt.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

It's been 50 years since the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. The result? Some peace. At a price, however. Knock-out games, places where non-whites have hiring capabilities- and hire only non-whites. No large-scale assimilation has ensued. And relations between the races are not falling into one. The Ferguson thing did not start out racially, but whites are now being targeted and attacked there... based on race. Assimilation? Not really happening.

Congratulations! You've given a perfect example of "cherry picking". I can do it too! I can attempt to prove all dogs are vicious biting curs by only citing incidents where a dog was a vicious biting cur. I can go through the net and find hundreds examples of them, while disregarding all the sweet loyal intelligent dogs, who vastly out number the others. Much like you've done here.

Assimilation not really happening? People only see what they want to see. Assimilation has for the most part happened. You just don't want to see it. We've still got bumps in the road, and still working on smoothing them out, thankfully, but you are dead wrong to make these type comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give it like, 1000 more years and we might be completely assimilated. White man's dream. Too bad all the non-whites don't share the dream of being equal to whitie. To spell it out... they don't want equality. They want to take over. They want to be top of the heap. Proof? When a non-white has hiring capabilities, all he hires are the same. Maybe you haven't seen this happening. I have.

Mass emigration in the world today for some strange reason is masses of non-whites leaving traditionally non-white countries to white ones. It's not the other way around (again- for some strange reason). If this keeps up, there will not be any more white countries, and the white man himself will no longer exist. You have no problem with that? Probably not, I'm thinking.
edit on 6/12/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No difference between any of the races all are one and the same. Science proves this!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Wait a minute, I just told you my own very personal experience of not being ALLOWED to assimilate, spitting on my mother, beating my father into a hospital visit as he got the "supervisor" job is not what I would call being welcomed into the fold. I was also slapped around a bit by some kids in the yard, and thats excluding the verbal taunts.

I am Blonde haired, green eyed and it MADE NO DIFFERENCE.....

They were not exactly welcoming to the europeans.
Your argument is absolutely incorrect.

The existing turf owners just a re plain ol mean to any new comers, whether you are a wog , chink, lebo, curry muncher. Its a "hangover" from tribalism.

Believe me, the ones that bleat the loudest "assimilate or leave" actually don't want you there to even try and assimilate .

Also the existing culture is far from perfect.
Rape, violence, crime are already there. Do they assimilate to that part too?

Peace out man.

I responded to your original post. Cute story. Sorry about your family being ostracized though. Must have been tough.

And for the record. I'm not one of them. I'm saying that assimilation does not happen naturally. People on the whole do not want to assimilate. Mostly people want to gather with themselves. This is not racist, or bad. It's just how things work. This is why multiculturalism is a lie, per the OP.

Are there any white countries left in the world? No? But there are oriental countries, black countries, Arab countries, India.... None of these countries are in danger of being taken over by another ethnic group. Interesting.

But whites have to lay down and let the whole world move into their countries for some (false) white guilt reason. And not only that, non-whites get large housing subsidies to purchase any house they want to- in their neighborhood or other ones. While whites have to pay full price (see your local country government website for housing subsidy info- every county is doing this in the US). I'm not seeing the logic here. To me this is not assimilation. IMO, it's an invasion.
edit on 7/12/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

What people don't seem to get is there is no such thing as a 'white' race. We are merely the result of a couple of thousand years of interbreeding with every other race on earth. Fact is, you can never tell what shade of skin or eye and hair colour the offspring will be of any so called "European". A perfect example would be me and my siblings. I was born with blue eyes, blonde hair and naturally pale skin, yet one of my little brothers who has the same two parents as me, was born with olive skin, brown eyes and brown hair.

In just a few hundred years we will no longer recognize different races and will simply be one genetically diverse race of homo sapiens that inhabit the earth. In other words, multiculturalism is simply a product of evolution.

If we can ever get past this whole primitive & feeble-minded segregation of race, culture and religion we will then be able to evolve into a higher form of life and start working as one. Then we will be able to advance to a point where we can use our technology to start inhabiting the universe and no longer be bound to this tiny little rock we call the earth. We will then have the technology to extend our life span and live our lives in perfect health, indefinitely!

Or, of course we could just continue living our lives like primitive animals with no significant purpose, discriminating against each other over primitive & petty differences waiting for some mythical entity (that does not exist) to come save us, well generation after generation just dies off never to exist ever again. Then eventually some natural disaster will just take us out for good, before we even have the chance to advance into a higher life form that is capable of inhabiting the universe outside of this earth.

Honestly, I've always had faith that humankind would one day get past our primitive perception of what our existence is and be able to advance into a higher entity that has the ability to take control of our own destiny. But after reading some of the shortsighted bigoted opinions in this thread, it really makes me think that we will just end up dying out and are in fact just some primitive life form, that has no significant purpose or even any kind of reason for existing in the first place!

Any advance life form out there in the universe must just be looking down on us right now in pure disgust!

Either all the races of earth must learn how to integrate and live together or we will just die out like primitive meaningless animals!

edit on 7-12-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What people don't seem to get is there is no such thing as a 'white' race. We are merely the result of a couple of thousand years of interbreeding with every other race on earth. Fact is, you can never tell what shade of skin or eye and hair colour the offspring will be of any so called "European". A perfect example would be me and my siblings. I was born with blue eyes, blonde hair and naturally pale skin, yet one of my little brothers who has the same two parents as me, was born with olive skin, brown eyes and brown hair.

Well maybe to you there is no such thing as a white race. That's your personal opinion.

This is not an attack... please don't see it as such... I found out when I was over 20yrs old that my brother was from a different father. Maybe the same for you??? Just pondering/saying... dunno. Sorry if this is offensive. It's true in my family's case, however.

In just a few hundred years we will no longer recognize different races and will simply be one genetically diverse race of homo sapiens that inhabit the earth.

No. But if trends continue the white race will be wiped out. The other races will continue as always. Oh yeah, and the Jws, who do not tolerate any emigration into their country other than their own, will continue. This is not a racist statement. It's a fact that if you don't have 'that blood' type, you cannot emigrate there.

You're just another dreamer that dreams of the white race being wiped out. I guess in your eyes whites are despicable and contemptible creatures. Kind of predictable these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well maybe to you there is no such thing as a white race. That's your personal opinion.

This is not an attack... please don't see it as such... I found out when I was over 20yrs old that my brother was from a different father. Maybe the same for you??? Just pondering/saying... dunno. Sorry if this is offensive. It's true in my family's case, however.

In just a few hundred years we will no longer recognize different races and will simply be one genetically diverse race of homo sapiens that inhabit the earth.

No. But if trends continue the white race will be wiped out. The other races will continue as always. Oh yeah, and the Jws, who do not tolerate any emigration into their country other than their own, will continue. This is not a racist statement. It's a fact that if you don't have 'that blood' type, you cannot emigrate there.

You're just another dreamer that dreams of the white race being wiped out. I guess in your eyes whites are despicable and contemptible creatures. Kind of predictable these days.

Discrimination will be wiped out, and the idea that one race is different will be wiped out. Ignorance of the truth that all races are the same down to the tiny atoms will be wiped out. Get it got it good!

No more us vs them we are them and a singularity will be realised no more silly race wars!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

lol, obviously it is was probably the postman!

Seriously though, there really is nothing anyone could say to offend me dude. I'm an incredibly open minded person and interact with my reality from a purely logical perspective, rather than the a primitive & emotional perspective that most people tend to perceive there reality from.

besides, I've already hounded my old lady to no end. Asking if there was some kind of car key in the dish scenario going on back in the day. lol, no dice though, as far as I can see.

But honestly, I'm extremely interested & fascinated in genetics and how it all works. It actually turns out that blue eyes are regressive, which simply means that two individuals with blue eyes will 'always' produce blue eyed offspring. But it also means that two individuals who don't process blue eyes are capable of producing blue eyed offspring. Blonde hair is kind of the same, in that two individuals who don't posses blonde hair are are fully capable of producing blonde haired offspring, yet two blonde haired individuals don't necessarily guarantee blonde haired offspring.

It really is a fascinating observation & subject. Especially when you consider that back in the seventies they used to say that blonde haired and blue eyed people would soon be come extinct, since in those days they believed that brown eyes & hair was a dominate genetic trait. But yet in our modern age it is common place to see two individuals of Anglo European inheritance, who process dark hair and brown eyes that have managed to produce offspring with blue eyes and blonde hair.

lol, it seriously wouldn't matter to me if the old lady had some Scandinavian bloke on the side though. It doesn't effect the point I'm making in any way. Fact is, we as a Anglo Europeans are nothing more than a Germanic dominate mutt breed race. Its the elephant in the room that none of us ever seem to be comfortable with discussing openly.

I mean who could possibly deny that you simply can't predict the skin tone or hair & eye color of the offspring that any two Anglo Europeans will produce?

We are simply the product of a new type of homo sapiens, that represent all of the varies homo sapiens that currently inhabit the earth at this current point in time.

That's why multiculturalism is simply an inevitable outcome that we 'must' all learn to embrace in order to evolve into a higher form of life.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not to mention with the use of technology people could essentially be any race they wanted, meaning as we progress race will be eradicated once the ability to manipulate DNA is through nanotechnology and biotechnology becomes part of human society. Its part of our divine destiny to forget about silly divisive things like race, for we are all the same race and we are all emersed or saturated in the divine infinate counsiousness.

This is human kinds destiny to become a singularity

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

If you want to know who is behind multiculturalism for all countries other than their own, copy and paste this link into youtube and watch the video at the top of the list.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is exactly why one small group should not be allowed to run all media, news, entertainment, music, finance, sports, acadamia, and politics. They can clearly craft what the masses see and believe.

People they are selling you a false utopia. Nothing but a promise of happy thoughts. Meanwhile what you're really getting is the communist treatment. Each day you think these ideals are bringing you closer to your dream, but they are dissolving your identities and further driving division.

No more individual races, cultures, and ideas means no more dissent to their plans. Just more confused cattle that are even more easy to lead.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
This is exactly why one small group should not be allowed to run all media, news, entertainment, music, finance, sports, acadamia, and politics. They can clearly craft what the masses see and believe.

People they are selling you a false utopia. Nothing but a promise of happy thoughts. Meanwhile what you're really getting is the communist treatment. Each day you think these ideals are bringing you closer to your dream, but they are dissolving your identities and further driving division.

No more individual races, cultures, and ideas means no more dissent to their plans. Just more confused cattle that are even more easy to lead.

Couldnt have said it better myself, this also keeps humanity unworthy of greater gifts in thier eyes. They say, "look they havent overcome this or that we cant let them have this awesome technology, or another medical advance they arent ready for it!"

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Discrimination will be wiped out, and the idea that one race is different will be wiped out. Ignorance of the truth that all races are the same down to the tiny atoms will be wiped out.

No. But if trends continue the white race will be wiped out. The other races will continue as always: The orientals, the latinos, the mid-east (Arab)- or whatever you want to group them as. India and Indians will not change. Oh yeah, don't forget the Jws, who do not tolerate any emigration into their country other than their own, will continue (Bring your money! Come visit! Just don't move here). This is not a racist statement. It's a fact that if you don't have 'that blood' type, you cannot emigrate there.

keep dreaming, my friend. Discrimination wiped out? You'll find out.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

In just a few hundred years we will no longer recognize different races and will simply be one genetically diverse race of homo sapiens that inhabit the earth. In other words, multiculturalism is simply a product of evolution.

So you're blonde hair and blue eyes, and from Australia. And zazzafrazz is blonde hair and green eyes. And both are you are from Australia. (zazzafrazz just changed loc in profile to somewhere else) Example proof of zazzafrazz being Australian:

reply to post by zazzafrazz

G'day zazzafrazz,I haven't come across you before,good work.
zazzafrazz are you doing an internet talk show live now? This is what Australia needs.
Listening to atsxpod_3304.mp3 now ATS Thread: Teaching zazzafrazz UFOlogy

And both of you are very comfortable with the white race being dissolved.

What a coincidence and how interesting. Maybe you two should speak to each other? Or maybe you already do, because you are the same person? Dunno. Just guessing.

And for the record... I can't prove it, but I would venture a guess to say that you are semitic, not European White. That's why you can feel fine about all European Whites being dissolved. I can't prove it, but that's my hunch.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The Outrageous Racist Hypocrisy of Israel and World Zionism!

Most Jws are cool. Jesus is Jwsh. Some of their national policies stink, however.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join