It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie apocalypse in Iraq and Syria raised to a next level , with a dirty bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The terrorists are said to have made a device using radioactive uranium stolen from Iraq’s Mosul University after seizing control of the city last June.And this week they were boasting of the damage it would cause if blown up in London, although sources insist security measures would make it almost impossible to transport here.

Among those bragging about the bomb’s development is Hamayun Tariq, of Dudley, West Midlands, who is now training fellow Brits in Syria.
Tariq, 37, who has had his passport cancelled by the Home Office, told fellow militants via a social media account that “jihadist” dirty bombs are now a reality.

“O by the way Islamic State does have a Dirty bomb. We found some radioactive material from Mosul University,” he posted online.
- See more at: en.alalam.ir...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: newincubus

What the hell does this have to do with zombies?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: newincubus
The terrorists are said to have made a device using radioactive uranium stolen from Iraq’s Mosul University after seizing control of the city last June.And this week they were boasting of the damage it would cause if blown up in London, although sources insist security measures would make it almost impossible to transport here.

Among those bragging about the bomb’s development is Hamayun Tariq, of Dudley, West Midlands, who is now training fellow Brits in Syria.
Tariq, 37, who has had his passport cancelled by the Home Office, told fellow militants via a social media account that “jihadist” dirty bombs are now a reality.

“O by the way Islamic State does have a Dirty bomb. We found some radioactive material from Mosul University,” he posted online.
- See more at: en.alalam.ir...

While I guess it is possible they have one, if they set one off it would be the last anyone ever heard of the originating country I think....that would give every other country the right to wipe them off the planet at that point.

This could also be in reply to the Al Qaeda threat of blowing up 5 planes....seems they may be trying to one up each other.
edit on 12/1/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Zombie Terrorist!!! Sign Me Up & Load my Clip!!! It's About to Get Real 'Merica Ova-There.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.. Actually those militants are producing Zombies , those who behead and kill and rape in Iraq and Syria has stopped functioning their emotional mid brain , they are operating in reptile brain like Zombies , fight or flight mode , So technically these are real Zombies

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A fellow militant replied: “This will likely escalate western involvement, but Allah knows best.”

Allah knows that you are scum...

Inshallah your judgement will be tenfold what you have caused!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's probably not "IF "they will use the bomb...it is more like " WHEN" they will use the bomb. ISIS with a bomb is like a kid with a new toy...they have to try it out . ....I'm all for a silver bullet through their hearts!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is "zombie" going to be the new "go-to" way of dehumanizing the enemy?

Calling a man/woman a zombie isn't going to make the killing easier I can assure you.

It won't wash away the after effects either.

Call them Zombies, Durks, Hajj, or anything else to take away their humanity and it's all the same.

When we put boots on the ground try to be in the first wave. Go after those "lizard brain using bastards" and watch your friends kill and be killed.

When it's all over and if you make it home, the survivor's guilt will start in and then life will be hell.

All the talk of "zombies", or any other justification, isn't going to mean squat when you are trying to sleep at night

edit on 1-12-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

After all the torture and killing ISIS has done to innocent people, if I find myself face to face with ISIS ,and kill them, I assure you I WILL sleep alright at night.

link   

You win the thread mate. Dehumanizing the enemy is the go to method that the military uses to get its impressionable soldiers to kill without thinking about it. It is also one of the biggest sources of racial stereotypes since those very same soldiers come back from being overseas and propagate those dehumanizing aspects to their families until they become cultural beliefs.

link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

After all the torture and killing ISIS has done to innocent people, if I find myself face to face with ISIS ,and kill them, I assure you I WILL sleep alright at night.

Have you ever killed someone?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Have you ever killed someone?

Not today. But then again, it is only 11:50AM here so it is still early.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Glad to see out fearless allies have such Macgyver like field skills. All that training we paid for must be doing wonders.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually , in the late 80's I was stalked by a serial rapist. I didn't know he was a serial rapist then, but I did know I was being stalked. After filling out all the appropriate paper work, and complaints, .......that didn't stop him....he kicked my door in one night and I shot him. Several times actually.... My .357 snub nose smith and Wesson was my best friend that night. ....and after finding out he had raped and killed 2 other women ( or so they think......) ...and other numerous animal tortured satanic ritual stuff they found In his basement and in the woods out behind his house......I assure you I sleep just fine.... My thoughts are.......one less woman will be tortured ,and killed, ..or some young teenage girl was saved by wiping this a** off the planet. ....so I assure you...again., if I come face to face with ISIS and kill them or any of them , I will sleep fine.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Well at least you have experience in the matter. I still disagree with the dehumanizing thing you are doing. ISIS is still made up of people with thoughts and desires of their own. You and I may view some or most of them as warped, but I'm sure they have their motivations for them.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Too bad you made such a bad title of it, because this can actual be big news.

Here we go...

Obama: I will send US troops to fight ISIS if they get nukes

Source
edit on 1 12 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

And if I just took the time to play the lottery I'd be a millionaire.

Talking of killing is easy.

Like I said "be in that first wave".

War isn't CoD. It's brutal, dark, nasty, bloody, sweaty, 38 hour days of little food and less water.

It's watching 17 year old kids jump around in a FOB waiting to turn 18 so they can go out on mission, and then dying the next week.

It's watching a Father talk to pictures of his children every morning and every night to tell them how much he misses them and loves them, and watching as his truck gets torn to pieces by an IED.

It's losing control of your humanity a little at a time to save the remnants of your soldiers (even though that is no longer possible).

It's chasing a "kill count" for so long that you realize your squad is worse than most diseases and stop counting all together.

It's leaving your brother screaming through a hole in their throat on Haifa Street so you can chase down their shooter.

It's coming home and not wanting to pick up your nephews for fear the blood on your hands will "stain them too".

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GO TO WAR, ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN.

If we have to put boots on the ground again I'd rather you stay home actually. See it's too late for me. I sleep like a baby during a rocket attack, but can't manage three hours here at home. I am a product of the war machine now. I don't know you and don't need to. If we can save any further people from going to war, the best thing to do is send in the veterans. We are already damned. What's the worst that can happen to us now?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Thread about that exact announcement...

& I completely forgot that until you mentioned it pal...

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I, like many veterans, probably wouldn't be able to go back. My knee was blown out in Iraq there is no way that it is reliable enough to take all that force that fighting in combat requires of your knees.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Agreed, war isn`t about heroes but about broken souls.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join