It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Messianic Expectations.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nah you are thinking to small, That's not destructive enough.

Think of something like this.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I was over looking some more pictures and was doing some visual comparisons and found some interesting ones.

What I also found a little funny, is Ezekiel chariots motif, talking about, or more or less presenting two creatures, one being a wheel within a wheel, and the other being a creature of four different distinctions. Face of an eagle, lion, bull, and a man, which sounds like a very screwed creature God made up. Anzu kind of compares the creature, which is what is believed to have been called a "Cherubim", since Anzu is a mytholoical, but albeit poweful chimera, and shares traits of a lion and an eagle.

Also, I think the artwork that belong to the Byzantine, infamous ufo painting, is somehow related or inspired by the Anzu and Ninruta carving. One chasing the other, and the other turning it head while fleeing.

Another art fact is that, Ninruta has several wings, much like "Seraphim", although I don't know how a wheel within a wheel with eye, can be compared to a mass with a face and whole bunch of wings?
Or maybe a ball that flying is depicted as having wings due to the idea it could fly, but the wings don't exist or appear.

Again, I was bored.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

<< 1  2   >>

join