It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't California build a water pipeline from the melting glaciers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Turq1

The Cali Cocaine Cartel In Columbia makes more money In a Month than California makes In a Year.

Remember all the funds that pour into the State via companys like Sony ect does not remain there .
Its of to Japan or China or Saudi Arabia .
Investment from abroad profits the investors,
Not the local economy except for a few servise industrys here an there .caterers an the like.

Not only that thease investors get massive tax exceptions an alleged iinsentive to set up shop.
And a all it takes is a few bribes to the politians to ensure theres enough minimum wage locals available in abundance to hire
The polititians appear on the media an blather on about creating 4 thousand new jobs and how great they are,

Whilst they sell your country from under your feet .
Simply to feather there own nests,

Thease minimum wagers pay full tax.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I learned how to use one of these when I was in survival school in the Navy. Think about what would happen when you scaled it up. A 24 inch diameter ball provides 2.5 quarts on a good day, a little over a half gallon. How many millions of gallons does California go through in a day?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

That is pretty much the result of decades of stupid legislation and ridiculous levels of liberalism. If you look at Dem run cities...that have been Dem run for decades... one thing you find is the common denominator known as bankuptcy. I hardly support Repubs, but at least they are smarter economically than Dems.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join