It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot..really.lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Saw this video and just had to share it. This woman is either an idiot or she is having fun with the Bigfoot crowd.
Can anyone really see anything other than hunters?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

If you look at the replies someone says this ....

Dude , You just posted this some video yesterday . And now you are trying to make it look different from the one you posted yesterday. Because you got so many comments that these were just 2 hunters in ponchos. They are not bigfoot a blind person could see they are PEOPLE OTHER HUNTERS THAT"S ALL. YOU NEED GLASSES IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THESE ARE BIGFOOT. THEY ARE 2 HUNTERS AND PROBABLY ARE WITH THE IDIOT THAT SENT THIS VIDEO TO YOU SO YOU POSTED IT"S 2 BIGFOOT.

So the person posted the video, it was clear it was 2 hunters, and he took it down and reposted it after editing it to make it harder to tell what it is. It's posted by a believer, who apparently is willing to lie.
edit on 1-12-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is why we can't have nice things....

People like this.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That and the slave wage I work for
But that is mostly my own fault.

Really though, Bigfoot is an industry, clicking on youtube videos makes him money. Same with UFO's.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
not only as pointed out those are 2 people walking, but yeah, bigfoot does not exist.
but if they can play the drums like that, then i support their existence because that was a bit#hin' rhythm

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know what you mean.

As far as clicks... That's why I didn't. These videos kill me because you know if it were even remotely close to debunkable it would be on fire all across the MSM. This is one of those things that they would have no investment in keeping a secret and they would literally kill each other to get the "scoop" out first.

People who alter things like this on purpose shouldn't even have the option to get click pay from youtube IMO. But I suppose, they are smarter than me. They get a check for ignorance while the rest of us have to work for one lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's very frustrating, especially when the big earners are known hoaxers. Such is life.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the eagle stealing the baby incident that was a hoax?

they made a lot of money from that ... they buffed it up by saying it was a marketing research project...but they made a lot of money.

some hoaxes make People big dollars.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Even though badly pixelated..Sasquatch number one, furthest to the right, I believe has his rifle hanging from his left shoulder as you can see the muzzle swing when he walks..(I think).

They say you've got to move with the times, and personally I think Sasquatch is doing just that..after all, the "foot" has 2nd amendment rights too..
edit on AM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
Some hoaxes make People big dollars.

Thats right.
Just look at the Bush family and 9/11.

top topics

join