It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy will investigate 11 Deaths linked to flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

THE number of people who have died in Italy after being administered a flu vaccine made by Swiss pharmaceutical company Novartis has risen to 13.

The Italian Medical Agency (AIFA) has warned against panic and stressed there is not proof yet that it was the vaccine that led to the deaths.

It said it banned two batches of the product — called FLUAD — as a precautionary measure, pending further studies.

AIFA said the European Medical Agency would start examining the problem on Monday, and would report back on Thursday.

Italy will investigate 11 Deaths linked to flu vaccine

No wonder people are more cautious these days about getting vaccines than they used to be. While there is no definitive proof yet that the vaccines led directly to the deaths of these people, chances are very high that they would still be alive had they not taken the vaccine.

edit on 30/11/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I have never had a flu vaccine because although entitled to it i simply don't trust it. I can't exactly say whether its the suppliers, ingredients or what exactly it is about flue vaccines - I just simply know instinctively its not for me. Peculiar because I usually go by logic, not intuition.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My Brother got the Swine Flu Vaccination back in 2009. After he received it he had a life threatening full blown Glandular Fever! Even after I told him the vaccine nearly killed him he waved me away saying it was just a coincidence.

I wouldn't touch that Big Pharma poison!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
While it's a shame that 13 people have died it's a pretty negligible number. How many people in Italy have got the flu shot this year? Thousands if not millions. How many people that got the flu shot would end up dying from the flu this year if they didn't get the shot? Unknown but considering how many people die from the flu every year it's a safe bet that it would be over 13.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
this type of thing is very common. it has to do with the way they are manufactured.

there is no negligable number when it comes to death.

just wait until they begin culturing in cancer tumor tissue as has been approved by the FDA yesterday!

the ony reason we heard of this report is because it happened in italy. if this were to have happened in the US, the families would have had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to get any type of compensation from the vaccine court. yes you heard right....vaccine court (its so prevelant it has its own court system).
edit on 2-12-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18719850]Dark Ghost[/post

The flu makes you feel bad... REAL bad. But I'd rather get flu than risk sticking an unknown liquid into my arm.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Every life matters. People aren't numbers.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

vaccines are not " unknown liquids "

new topics

top topics

join