It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Short Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've read many articles and information about aliens and all. Even seen my fair share of UFO's.
I do not adhere to any belief except that they are here for good reasons. Anyways, I was reading something about how psychic ability was used by our ancestors to avoid predators and forewarn of upcoming disasters that might wipe out their tribe or something.Our species has only been here about 170,000 years as last I read. (Today's evolved human)
I assume psychic ability is a natural biological trait. Okay, so psychic ability is a natural biological trait. It was used to protect ourselves from predators, and today we still have life threatning predators in civilized nations but we do not encounter them as often as our ancestors.
The predators of humanity in today's civilized nations are humans. How are we to protect ourselves from ourselves?
So, my theory is that maybe these aliens are working with governments to stabilize the world toward a better future. Perhaps they are working with certain governments to protect humanity's future because we no longer can throughly protect ourselves with the amount of knowledge that is out there today. We can no longer ensure our survival into a modern technological societies without their help.
Just a theory, but I don't know anything.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That teory matches alot of evidence given from various sources, they are also though, apparently, interested in making a 'hybrid' race with the good qualities from both our and their races. Interesting, although they definately aren't mostly intentionally hostile. If only they could be nicer about it and not so secretive, just ask our permission huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I realize now.....okay this anthropolgy class talked of how the last time an indigenous tribe without contact from scientist had been found they would get close to the tribes community and walk by and wave then walk off. They did this for a couple of weeks, and finally went into the tribe community without the tribe fearing them. They didn't want to scare them and possibly get harmed so they did that instead, successfully. Maybe that is what is happening to humanity, we are the tribe and they are the scientist. hmm.....another theory also. Buut both theories could coincide with each other.

new topics

join