It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fracking and Harp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was just reading the news and an idea hit me. If the current administration, shadow government, NWO, or whomever you think is running the show. If they didn't was fracking, for whatever reason.

If the same people in power could control the weather, moreover earthquakes. Why wouldn't they target earth quakes in the areas of fracking? Blame fracking then push to have it banned.

This is late Sunday-fun day hypothetical typing, but it's an interesting topic to play with.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

For one...HARP...is closed...and moved out...so...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
For another, HAARP couldn't cause an earthquake if you dropped the facility on the target.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If the same people in power could control the weather

If they could they would, but they can't so they won't.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

believe it or not, ive seen weather made in a glass terrarium during 5th grade. Mini tornadoes, static electricity, and rain--clouds included. It's definitely likely, imo that perhaps even this climate change has to do with that. who knows. Now, I realize i'm a bit tinny-hatted atm but please, who is to say it's harpsichord or fraggle-rocking (lol) it might be (and probz is) someone else that we know next to nothing about. But they're doing something, of course. I guess we won't know till we find out. And whoever it is sure isn't stopping, that's for sure. Strange times, haha

OP, you mentioned weather-manipulation. What do you know?
edit on 1-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
I was just reading the news and an idea hit me. If the current administration, shadow government, NWO, or whomever you think is running the show. If they didn't was fracking, for whatever reason.

If the same people in power could control the weather, moreover earthquakes. Why wouldn't they target earth quakes in the areas of fracking? Blame fracking then push to have it banned.

This is late Sunday-fun day hypothetical typing, but it's an interesting topic to play with.

What is the topic, I cant make heads or tails out of what you are saying.

Could you maybe elaborate a little further,

especially the 1st paragraph, what does that mean, is it a grammatical error as I don't understand what you are saying here with this

If they didn't was fracking, for whatever reason.

I don't understand what this means, I know what fracking is but ....... please explain

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I don't understand what this means, I know what fracking is but ....... please explain

I speak jive. The OP postulates that it might be possible the One World Government opposes fracking for some reason. If so, he questions whether they might drum up public sentiment against it by inducing earthquakes in fracking zones, then blaming it on fracking.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

it don't matter if alaska haarp is shut down
the facility-things are world wide
...carpet-piss on that instead

as for that frackin' NWO link.. just look into who funded that recent matt damon offering (promised land) & i think you'll have your answer if you can understand 'tinfoil' language

If they didn't was fracking

awesome, OP!
edit on 1-12-2014 by UNIT76 because: hehe

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

it don't matter if alaska haarp is shut down
the facility-things are world wide
...carpet-piss on that instead

Only the installation in Alaska is HAARP. There are other ionospheric heaters, but none of them could cause earthquakes, either.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I speak jive. The OP postulates that it might be possible the One World Government opposes fracking for some reason. If so, he questions whether they might drum up public sentiment against it by inducing earthquakes in fracking zones, then blaming it on fracking.

Ok makes sense if one believes HARRP can do what its speculated to do other than what its officially know purpose is.

However, Oh its skunk works, nothing to ask OP then.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The HAARP project was shut down because it's old tech. It's main mission was to experiment with and employ methods of interrupting the USSRs use of OTHB (Over the Horizon Backscatter Radar) and enhancing or weakening HF Prop communications by heating the ionosphere.

With the end of the cold war and because of new tech there is not much need for the program and its budget was shifted elsewhere.

We also used other fun ways of jacking with the ionosphere like dumping a few tons of boron from the space shuttle to create man made auroras. That was pretty cool.

No earthquake inducing machines though.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

haarp, ionospheric heaters...
whatever you want to call 'em

and how about the guy who suggests it was all cold-war stuff?
/applause

if jesse ventura fielded this topic he might be citing alien pods here, is that what you were after?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Very well put. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join