It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura therapy (energy healing)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
... a millionaire who had given up most of his fortune to promote Kirillian photograph and its apparent comparison to auras, after he was a test subject ...

The best people to scam are the wealthy.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
...The photos using all examples are quite interesting to look at...

A full body Kilrian photograph would require a body-sized piece of photographic film , not impossible , but expensive. All the alleged full-body Kirlian photos I've seen so far are artist's-impressions / "depictions" , not actual photos ... sciencephoto.com/search?subtype=keywords&searchstring =kirlian+and+human+and+body

Let me state again Kirlian photographs require an external high-voltage supply : they do not show innate energy.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ismail

So your saying you have had experiences but they aren't real? Who to say what real really is? Yes they weren't physically real, but you did experience something? If your conscious mind is experiencing something that makes it real.

Sure it doesn't feel as real as our physical reality, just because its not physically measurable doesn't mean its not real.

What i am saying is everything your mind experiences is real. Maybe different levels of different realities but real none the less.

Im guessing you consider your dreams to be fake? I consider them to be real, just not as physical and rigged as the physical reality we experience everyday. This reality seems so physical and solid because our conscious minds haven't learned to master it yet.

Astral projection is mastering the dream state of reality.(a less dense more malleable state of consciousness) Spirituality is learning to master what we consider to be physical. Using your mind to manipulate this physical waking reality ( which is actually a dream)

<< 1   >>

join