It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning Before The Rapture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

What about the generation of Christians before me that enjoyed the blessings of American prosperity? Will they be resurrected so that they may suffer too? If you believe that Jesus (Yehoshuahgh) died for you sins, then your robes are clean and you will be coming with us in the Rapture, whether you are prepared or not. You dont always have to suffer to mature. One who can mature during peace is more disciplined than one who must is motivated by suffering.

I ask you my friend how many made it out in the flood?

Many believed in the Father but still continued in ways not pleasing to the father, those that had gone before us have lived and died and had there time under the sun and nothing more till all those who are faithful will be awoken. Sit at the fathers feet and pray to be hidden from this till Christs return, many say they believe in Yeshau but still continue in ways not pleasing. like in the days of Noah and so shall it be, nothing new under the sun that hasn't been revealed that is to come. The father provides you and like Yeshau said in Matthew 6:26-34. Being prosperous is not having riches and being a world power but the giving and the caring the world needs and being rich with faith and love for the father.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If you believe that Jesus (Yehoshuahgh) died for you sins, then your robes are clean and you will be coming with us in the Rapture, whether you are prepared or not.
That is a pretty amazing claim.
Do you have any biblical support for it?

The ones given clean robes are those who went through the tribulation and stood the testing of their faith.

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”
Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

edit on 3-12-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'll only tell you this once. Whether or not you believe me is up to you. But this is truer than anything you will ever read from any other on this forum. I promise you.

None will be saved, who do not save themselves.

If you believe that 'Yeshua' will cleanse your robes; or anything to this degree; then you are the same proponents of those who sinned by 'taking Jesus garments and dividing them amongst themselves'.

It's like trying to stealing the bus-fare from someone who turns out to be the bus driver. It's ridiculous in what it promotes; to believe that simply stripping the essence of one of the true consciousness of this world; and redressing yourself with it; will make you who (or what) they are.

This is not so. It does not work this way.

And the most important thing you need to understand; is that in 'the return', this attempt to simply steal or 'take a pass', will be the first thing dealt with.

Those who pass, will not get where they are going; nor return.

And those who attempted to redress those who were not worthy simply by association; will be destroyed like the parasites that they are.

You have been warned.

You want to be saved? Live your life according to one who deserves such; without needing to call upon another to do it for them.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

My friend, I have no objection to living a good life, but a little bit of level ruins the whole loaf. We are all sinners and as long as we live, we will continue to sin from time to time. That is why Jesus died for us, so that we would not be bound to that debt. When you are free from the debt of sin, you can serve Christ by serving you brothers whole heartedly. Clean the inside of the cup first, then the outside. All you need is faith in Jesus' selfless sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: infolurker

I know where you're coming from, but please take these two ideas into consideration:

1)
The "no man know the day or hour" statement does not pertain to the Rapture at all, it is actually the physical return of Christ on the Day of the Lord. On that day, the Tribulation will be cut short "for the sake of the elect". For that reason, no man will know the day or hour that Jesus returns.

2)
The Feast of Trumpets is not a variable. The true biblical calendar is a 365.25 day solar calendar, starting on the Vernal Equinox and ending full circle on the Vernal Equinox. Each month has 30 days, except the 12th month that has 35-36 days. The Rabbinical Lunisolar calendar that exists today was created as a result of the Babylonian exile. It requires a 13th intercalary month every 2 to 3 years to keep the feasts in season. The term Rosh Khodesh, which is always mistranslated into New Moon simply means Head of the Month. A lunar month ranges between 29 to 30 days, but Gen 7 makes it clear that a month is 30 days, and that there are only 12 months per year.

So, Feast of Trumpets is always on September 16th or 17th depending on when the the Vernal Equinox occurs, and no man knows the day or hour of the 2nd Advent, not the Rapture.

You make a good point about the importance of the vernal equinox. BUT, I think you are totally missing the boat with dismissing Sept. 20, 2017 and the Revelation 12 star sign.

The Hebrew calendar month always starts on the end of a new moon/ 1st sighting of the moon. This doesn't line up with the solar calendar month much at all. I believe that the Day of the Lord is an actual year. Nisan 1 to Nisan 1. Or Tishri 1 to Tishri 1 (aka Feast of Trumpets/ Rosh Hashanah). In 2015, Nisan 1 (dusk March 20) lines up with the vernal equinox. I don't know how rare that is, but I doubt it is often, probably very rare. Also, the star sign of Rev 12, Virgo giving birth to Jupiter occurs at the autumnal equinox Sept 22, 2017. (compare with Hosea 6:2 from the start of Tishri 1 on Sept 20 dusk 2017.

So, in some respects we don't need to calculate esoteric formulas, we can just know that the Jewish calendar is properly aligned in 2015 (due to it landing on the vernal equinox) and for the Autumnal equinox 2017 we see the Rev 12 star sign.

ETA: also during the day of March 20, 2015 is a solar eclipse.
edit on 4-12-2014 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jcrash

The thing is, people only think the New Moon starts the month, because the word Rosh Khodesh is erroneously translated as New Moon. Rosh Khodesh literally means Head of the Month. A lunar month does not have a stable 30 day orbit, so the Hebrew months cannot be based on the moon.

Now, with the moon lining up with the Vernal Equinox, maybe there is something there. It happens every 8+11 years, but the date is usually March 21st. If the moment of Equinox occurs in mid-day on the 20th, the calendar would technically restart at sundown. So 1 Abib would be March 21 to us. The next time such an alignment would happen would be in 2023.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

My friend, I have no objection to living a good life, but a little bit of leaven ruins the whole loaf. We are all sinners and as long as we live, we will continue to sin from time to time. That is why Jesus died for us, so that we would not be bound to that debt. When you are free from the debt of sin, you can serve Christ by serving you brothers wholeheartedly. Clean the inside of the cup first, then the outside. All you need is faith in Jesus' selfless sacrifice.
The "little bit of leaven" that Paul was talking about was the attempts at persuading pagan converts to Christianity to accept being circumcised, as if that was the proper first step to righteousness, making concessions to the old written Mosaic Law.
Paul's answer is,
Galatians 5:6
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.
(English Standard Version)
So rather than saying that works is a bad idea, Paul is endorsing doing things out of love as the proper expression of a person's faith.

"Cleaning the inside of the cup" is having a change of heart that makes you have love for others, and is not about trying to deal with an imagined "sin debt" that you somehow need to have paid by sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

6 Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough? 7 Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and tru

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Your boasting is not good.
In this case of Paul using a leaven analogy, he is talking about supposed Christians boasting about their immorality.
Paul's point is that your behavior matters, where you can't sit around acting like their is no moral base without following a written code.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Boasting comes from the arrogance of the sin nature. During the Passover Feast, the Israelites had to cleanse there homes of all leaven, because leaven represented sin. The Passover was a holy day that could not be observed in carnality.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

May I have your insight on the events I noticed during this Yom Kippur ?
Jump to page 8 for the events in question.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

According to my research into the Paleo-hebrew solar calendar, Yom Kippur falls on September 27 or 28 of each year (depending on the vernal equinox). I would not expect to see the Ezekiel 38 prophecy to come to pass until the end of the tribulation (since it is the 2nd Advent that stops it). Any geopolitical movement that happens on the Post-Babylonian luni-solar calendar is a conspiracy to decieve Christians into believing that prophecy is being fulfilled. The prophecies surrounding Israel in the end-times cannot resume until the Rapture removes the Church, therefore starting the prophetic clock for Israel's last 7 years. Biblically speaking 10/4/2014 is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thanks.
Probably just a coincidence in this case. However, the series of political events and the degradation of Israel situation on the international scene is troubling.

Sarcasm : If it was not to fulfil the prophecy, they could have waited another day. What a bunch of impolite those swedes.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes, the situation around Israel is troubling. You see, many Christians fail to understand that Israel only has 7 years of prophecy left, so the Zionist establishment in 1948 and 1967 is nothing more than a political movement that took advantage of building tensions in the Jewish communities, and inordinate Christian zeal. The fig tree cannot bloom until the 70th Week begins, and Israel will not be a nation under God again until Jesus establishes it Himself. So we have a politically charged Zionist state claiming to be the fulfilment of prophecy, equipped with its own verson of God's calendar and a elitist attitude. That is a recipe for perpetual war and political grumbling.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join