It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning Before The Rapture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
check it out
www.rapturewatch.net... a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Well its not just Revelation, its Matthew, John, Ephesians, Daniel, Zephania, Psalm 90, and Jude too, to name a few....probably a good 90% of the bible. Jesus is simply the key reference point.

I will gladly join your list if Im wrong...but what if Im right? What then? Im not compliling a list of skeptics.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

Ill have to get back to you on that, I cant watch the video on my phone at this time.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Well its not just Revelation, its Matthew, John, Ephesians, Daniel, Zephania, Psalm 90, and Jude too, to name a few....probably a good 90% of the bible. Jesus is simply the key reference point.

I will gladly join your list if Im wrong...but what if Im right? What then? Im not compliling a list of skeptics.

You're not right... so don't worry about it...

the world is far from what is described within the pages of the bible... even though many Christians are hopeing and praying for it to be that time... its not

Not even close... this world has much more disgusting horridness to show us before the end...

Everything you see is exactly the way it must be... this is not end times... period

Don't believe me... that's fine, but you watch...

the principal doesn't close the school when class is just getting started

edit on 2-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You speak as though you know for sure. That could comes with potential dangers. Its like your mind is made up before all the evidence is examined.

For your sake, I hope you will learn never to say never.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You speak as though you know for sure. That could comes with potential dangers. Its like your mind is made up before all the evidence is examined.

For your sake, I hope you will learn never to say never.

Well... great confidence comes with knowing the bible is not the word of God... inspired or otherwise...

but it also helps to know what is the actual useful information in that book for this life... and what is fear based propaganda...

I've had many a warning from many a failed prophet... so welcome to the line up

Don't be surprised when you end up in the same place as the rest of them... the pile is 2000 plus years old, and it will never stop growing until Christians face reality

And everyone knows that won't happen...

2000 years from now there will still be Christians predicting the end of the world...

And people like me trying to make them realise its not gonna happen

this world has a purpose... its a place of learning... and its not gonna end because its a great place to learn how terrible we can be

but good luck anyways

edit on 2-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Just as Eve was the bone and flesh of Adam, the Church is both the Body and Bride of Christ.
The first example is supposed to be literal, while the second should be understood figuratively, meaning that we are joined to Jesus but are not somehow over him.

The "bride of Chrisr" thing is not biblical but an invention created from a misinterpretation of Ephesians 5, verse 15 and on, where the writer is using the idea of a bride in an analogy while it is not actually saying that the church is a bride, but that it should be as pure as a bride.

The Parable of the Ten Virgins has to be about how Israel were the maids that should have been ready to usher Jesus into his kingdom, but didn't because of a lack of spirituality, and rather a focus on materialism.

Notice that some time before the bridegroom actually arrives, there is an alert call given to awaken the bride.
That was John the Baptist, who was the herald of Jesus' coming as the Lord.

This means that both believers and nonbelievers will hear the call...
John the Baptist noted that even the priestly class from Jerusalem showed up on the Jordan River where he was preaching repentance.

l...or perhaps only the Church and unrepented Israel.
Which existed back then, and ended up killing Jesus rather than being ruled by him.

First, will come the call of the Archangel (heard by both the wise and foolish virgins), then will come the blast from the Trumpet of God (on the Feast of Trumpets).
This would probably correspond to Pentecost, after Jesus had been killed and resurrected and taken up into Heaven, when the gospel was announced to the Jews.

So, the Rapture will be annonced before hand, perhaps even at midnight.
There is no historical timeline connected to that verse in 1 Thessalonians, just that it would inevitably happen, that the dead will live again.

This thread is for those who understand the Bride of Christ, and who know that the 70th Week is Israel's time of repentance.
"The bride" shows up in Revelation, where it is the bride of the Lamb, where it is not necessarily automatic to read "lamb" as meaning specifically only Jesus, but is probably meant to denote the flock of God, in other words, true Christians who are persecuted for their faith, who are given a city of refuge, which is what the bride is described directly as, a city, which in turn would symbolize the government of God, where instead of suffering, the believers will be comforted.
edit on 2-12-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Well, I dont know how else to address your points other than saying, that I believe the Bible is to be taken literally unless indicated otherwise by the context. The parables use symbolism to emphasize the literal interpretation.

Israel had the opportunity to be the Bride of Christ, but now the Church is the Bride. The Lamb is none other than Christ.

Those are my views, I wont spend anymore time trying to convince you otherwise.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The Lamb is none other than Christ.
You should read the Anchor Bible Commentary on Revelation, by Josephine Massyngberde Ford, for her arguments against that idea.
www.amazon.com...
You don't necessarily need to buy the book, you can actually read the pertinent parts by doing searches in the preview of the book on Amazon.

edit on 2-12-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

I watched that video, Im not convinced that Revelation 12:1 refers to some astrological sign. The most obvious reference would be to Joseph's dream in Genesis 37:9.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And a great wonder was seen in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet,and on her head a crown of twelve stars. This is seen and is using descriptions of our solar system the moon and the sun, I believe because it is seen or appeared that this is to be literally interpreted. But that's my personal opinion a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Prezbo369

Im just giving you a heads up on whats coming. You dont have to ridicule me for it. Just realize that when you see the things I describe come true, the choice is as easy as faith in Christ Jesus. Believe what you want for now, but at least take note of my words. You never really know what tomorrow brings.

Well 'tomorrow' brought pretty much the same thing yesterday brought, and the same thing that's happened for the last few thousand years. Such predictions have a 100% failure rate so its not really anything anyone should be concerned about.....

However your gleeful announcement of the death of everyone that's not in your gang/cult/church deserves mockery at the very least.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A realisation came to me just the other day about the whole wise / foolish virgins thing so I might as well share it here.

The bride of Christ is widely recognised as being a reference to the church, and so references to the marriage ceremony are references concerning the church. This is a Jewish marriage ceremony and is really a prophetic enactment, or rehearsal in advance, of the real deal, just as the passover feast is a prophetic enactment of the sacrifice of the lamb of God.

So we have this parable of the wise and foolish virgins where the popular interpretation is that these virgins represent Christians and it is a warning that unless you're paying attention, you might "miss the boat".

Then it occurred to me the other day that the virgins are some other important group. In fact, the beginning of the parable identifies them as representing the kingdom of heaven. The groom doesn't come for them (like is popularly thought), but they take it upon themselves to go out and meet the groom (presumably as he goes to fetch the bride) so we can at least conclude that they are really, really keen on attending the party. Now the groom is late (a prophetic warning to people like Peter?), and half of the kingdom of heaven is locked out of the marriage ceremony.

The symbolic role of Christians in the marriage ceremony is as the bride. Furthermore, the marriage contract ordained by God (and enacted in the Jewish marriage practices) is not polygamous. Associating these virgins with Christians violates the biblical marriage contract, and contradicts every other symbolic association that Christians have to the marriage ceremony.

In a different parable, many guests are invited and they all refuse (some very rudely). This is commonly accepted as representing the secular portion of humanity, so the virgins mustn't represent them either. Bridesmaids are not a Jewish marriage ceremony concept, so the virgins are not bridesmaids and probably have no central role in the ceremony itself.

Now the kingdom of heaven is made up of groups other than Christians. Angels are one example, and so are Israelites who are counted as righteous.

Since angels are immortal, I find it difficult to believe that they would have trouble waiting around for the groom. This leaves the Jewish people who are legitimate members of the kingdom of heaven. Since they are the only group today that we can positively identify as being righteous Israelites then does this parable refer to them specifically? It would make sense considering that they are also the group who is most intimately familiar with the details of the wedding ceremony, and references such as "you do not know the day or the hour" and "like a thief in the night" relate to Levitical practices.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-12-2014 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2014 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Those who's destiny is heaven and are still alive aren't going up pretrib, basic bible reading will teach you that.
They go up during the great tribulation, and most likely towards the end, they will be with Jesus helping him cleanse this planet of evil at Armageddon which is embedded in the Tribulation right at the end of it.

When they are all suddenly gone, nobody will be able to deny "THE END" has arrived.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure that they will be with Jesus helping him cleanse this planet of evil. This is because he will return as the commander of the armies of God and committed to kicking ass. In this capacity, I doubt he'll be bringing his new wife along for the ride. :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderGetty

You make some interesting observations. Normally the 5 virgins would indicate polygamy, but remember that the Church as a collective whole is the Bride of Christ. Ask yourself; Why 5 wise and 5 foolish? The number 5 represents the ransome paid for redemption (read Num 3:50...5x273=1,365). So, the Church is one bride (five virgins to intdicate redemption) and Israel is the other (five foolish virgins to be redeemed later). Christ is like Jacob...He paid for the bride of His choosing, but was given another instead. So, like Jacob, Christ will redeem Israel (His first choice) with 7 years of Tibulation to purify her. Leah is the Church (wise virgins) and Rachel is Israel (foolish virgins). Both belong to Christ.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmm, I have not contemplated the significance of the number 5 further than the convenient and widespread use of 10 being a round number that is suitable for demonstrating something with our hands (10 fingers), and our conditioning to think in base ten where 10 represents an easily divisible whole. Based on this logic, I can at least deduce that Mark wasn't a nephilim :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Of course a warning has been blown a long time ago but sadly many will be lost to it, the warning I speak of has started and you must suffer before you are taken out, why must Yeshau suffer and not you?

Right now your robes are muddied and must purified and refined as gold and you must go through what Yeshau went through and this why you must bear the cross and many will turn away because of these things that are coming. Pray you are hidden from what is to come my friend and prepare yourself, heaven will come and we will see it come but we won't go to it and the faithful will be taken up to watch it restored but you must suffer and be renewed.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You should try to understand that most of the 'prophetic' Biblical writings based on the astrological cycles of time are eluding to the 'owner of the house' coming to take it back from those they have no confidence in.

This is the Church which you are a part of.

Before you raise your 'faith defenses' against what I am suggesting; stop to consider that if you were the one who was returning; and you had been (as the writings state) persecuted; mocked; cursed; tortured and then killed. What would your feelings be towards those who did so upon your return?

Especially if they had not only taken your house and all that you are; but also formed an entire belief system around the celebration of what they had done to you?

One thing that I can assure you; is that it is very unlikely the one who comes will be with the Catholic church; or any other.
edit on 929-0600-0600K-0600DecemberCST15-0600CST by BOOKOFTHOTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

What about the generation of Christians before me that enjoyed the blessings of American prosperity? Will they be resurrected so that they may suffer too? If you believe that Jesus (Yehoshuahgh) died for you sins, then your robes are clean and you will be coming with us in the Rapture, whether you are prepared or not. You dont always have to suffer to mature. One who can mature during peace is more disciplined than one who must is motivated by suffering.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join