It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning Before The Rapture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Thank you for taking the time to fully explain the rapture to me. I was given a date in a prophetic vision, therefor my interest. Its more imperative now than ever that we try to be closer to our maker. My prayers to all.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Frank12345

Not ELS. I dont count letters, I count syllables. Thats how the illiterate memorized scripture.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Your welcome. You may or may not believe me, but if my words are true, then your open-minded attitute will take you a long way.

Look at 9/16/2016.
edit on 1-12-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Not ELS. I dont count letters, I count syllables ..

So you're counting syllables of a translation, of a translation, ... , that doesn't sound like a way of getting accurate information to me ...

ackuna.com wrote :
'Example (original text from the 7th commandment of the Bible):
"You must not commit adultery"
... 35 translations later Bing gives us:
"Thoust needs potato" '
ackuna.com/badtranslator
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sound is air pressure, the louder the sound the more the pressure, past a certain point of compressibility it ceases to sound like sound to our ears.

I don't hear any trumpets here…
Heres the Meteor in Russia passing over head, listen for the additional reports after the first bang.

Heres the sound of a nuclear bomb detonating, The footage is washed out but the audio is intact. fast forward to 2:20…

And a recording of high explosive thumps of bombs…

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Aramaic Khabouris manuscript. On the manuscript it's written that it is a copy of a manuscript dated 164 CE. Some scholars believe this to be the most accurate. Because most people in Israel at the time of Christ spoke in Aramaic and only a few spoke in Greek. It was first revealed at the White House in 1954. It was found in a library of a small church in Kurdistan.a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think the basic mistake most believers make is that the bible deals with external events. It's my conviction however that this isn't the case. It's a spiritual book, dealing with spiritual matters. And it uses analogies from the external world to convey spiritual internal events. So every character, city, land, river etc is a picture of an internal process. To me nothing in the bible is to be taken literal. Jesus said as much when he proclaimed that his words are spirit, and that's the only way they can give life.

So what's the deal with the rapture? Well it's a picture of what happens when one fully awakens to reality/truth/God. It's the end of the old inner world, and the beginning of the new. It's the end of the domination of ego in you, the innder old world collapses, and reality/truth/ Christ is revealed to you. That's what the entire book of revalation deals with, in symbolic language.

The bible portrais this process in several phases. You start 'hearing' the voice of God (the trumpets), and when the last call comes, the process is complete.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Im counting syllables preserved by the oral tradition of Torah recitation.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Just wondering... do you speak Hebrew as well

Or do you rely on that website?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Im counting syllables preserved by the oral tradition of Torah recitation.

Have you heard of Chinese whispers ?.
Even if you have a verbatim copy of something that was originally true, by discarding parts what you are creating is a work of fiction , ( even assuming the original was true ).

You could test your technique by applying it to non-biblical texts , as has been done with ELS code , if the same themes appear in that text too then you are experiencing apophenia , ( not revelation ).
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I taught myself how to read and phonetically pronounce the hebrew so that I could be in a position to confirm or deny the contents of the website you are refering to. Its not that hard, just takes a little discipline.

So far, my personal research has corroborated the meter.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Fair enough....

So would you mind replying to my first post in this thread?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I think we've been though this a few times so theres no need to rehatch...

Tell me, what happens when nothing happens... Just like every other failed prediction since the death of Christ?

Will you make a retraction or at least admit you're wrong...

or will you just move the date and claim you made a mistake like everyone else that tries to predict this rapture?

I've done this with several other members who have made predictions... none of them return, and all of them have been wrong....

Care to make a wager?

Sorry I skipped over your post, I was rushed today.

I will not gamble with you on this date, I just think it would be in appropriate. If however, I am wrong, then yes, I will retract my predictions, apologize for wasting ATS' time, and who knows what from there. I am not afraid of the day after 9/16/2016.

I havent stopped my life over this, and I feel that it would be irresponsible to ignore my observations,...and equally irresponsible to not warn anyone in the event that I just might be right.

I just want people to think outside of their usual box as I did a long time ago. Some people are afraid to do that.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just wondering if you have heard about Sept. 22 2017 the sign in the heavens. a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Only the Psalms and Prophecies that use a rhetorical style reflect the meter patterns. Ive tried multiple texts, not all of them are metered.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Well its a good thing to think outside of the box as you put it... Rather rare in the case of most Christians, or at least those who claim that title for themselves...

While we're on that topic though, have you considered the fact that millions of people in the past 2000 years have also attempted to "predict" this same event... and all of them failed miserably...

What makes you believe you will be the first to predict this correctly, going completely against the very words of the man you call God?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

The date 9/22/17 has never surfaced in my research. If its related to Judah ben Samuel, I dont trust it.

I worked through more dates in this thread. If you're interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Because, before I knew about the meter, I asked God "Will no one ever foreknow the day and hour of the rapture?" God answered by leading me to the numbers 105 and 5,250. Then, I realized that both of those numbers are the foundation and ultimate conclusion of the meter. From that point on, Ive been connecting the dots. The more I learn about Jesus, the more I learn about His prophetic schedule. Eventually, I learned that the "no man knows the day or hour statement" never applied to the Rapture, but to Jesus' return at the end of the 70th Week. They have been training us to never ask God certain questions.

"Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to hide a matter, but the glory of a king to seek it out". Someone has to know something.

Ive never felt like I had to guess my way through the process. I cant say that for everything in my life.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

the more you learn about Jesus?

you're talking about material from revelation which is not Jesus... but of course you believe it is...

So at least you know where your mistake will come from....

In any case, good luck... I'll be around on that date, and i'll add you to the list of "I told ya so" people...

I'll be waiting patiently for the nod in my direction

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Check out what happens in Virgo the woman with child travailing in birth on that date. Rev 12 is played out in the stars a reply to: Michaelfunction

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join