It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Mysterious Photos That Should Not Exist...

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Check these out guys! Number 13 is very freaky! All together some very strange photos also the ghost one in the church in Yorkshire, he doesn't mention it but i believe to look like one of the masks they wore during the plague.

edit on 30-11-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman
Splendid! Neat video. Most of the pics I have seen, but some I haven't.
#13 IS pretty wierd. Actually out of all of the creepy pictures on the net, that is one I haven't seen.
Good find! Worth watching.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
Splendid! Neat video. Most of the pics I have seen, but some I haven't.
#13 IS pretty wierd. Actually out of all of the creepy pictures on the net, that is one I haven't seen.
Good find! Worth watching.

Ye same its a really creepy photo that one isn't it...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Awesome video. Brought back some memories on things I've researched before, and added some new mysteries to my mental database. I'm still extremely interested in that anomaly on the bottom of the Baltic sea.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberlife

Awesome video. Brought back some memories on things I've researched before, and added some new mysteries to my mental database. I'm still extremely interested in that anomaly on the bottom of the Baltic sea.

Ye I'd never heard of that one myself, glad i could be of assistance...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sweet!
Another video I cant watch with minimal description.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I've seen all these before, but that one of the body dropping down, pic #13 I think, has never been debunked to my knowledge. That is the only one in this group that still gives me chills.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soberlife

I remember when that hit the news pretty strange info came out about equipment going dead near the thing and that they are going to investigate further and after that nothing was heard of it as if it vanished or something as far as I remember.

I never researched more into though so I might be wrong and there's more info but that's what I remember.

pretty good video! #13 is creepy for sure! #11 kinda looks like a KKK dude.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Sweet!
Another video I cant watch with minimal description.

Why no worky?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Great collection - thanks for posting!

As for picture #13 that has so many creeped out. Yeah, it's a creepy picture but I believe it has a mundane explanation.

I think it is a doll that the photographer is dangling in order to get the kids to look at the camera. It's an old trick that photographers still use today. The doll looks like the old fashioned kind with the soft stuffed body, but (possibly) porcelain (or other material) hands and head.

I don't know for certain that this explains the picture, but I think it is likely.

Another thing to consider is the timeline for when this picture became "news". I've not seen any sources showing this picture made the news in the time period it was taken. My guess is that it wasn't news because those in the picture knew it was just the child's doll in the shot. A couple of generations pass and the photo is rediscover without the benefit if knowing the story behind it. It looks creepy and wild theories and stories abound (ghost of person who hung himself in house to an actual body falling through ceiling at moment of photograph). If the photo did not have an explanation like the doll theory, this would have surely been in local papers at the very least.

Those are my thoughts on #13... A creepy picture, but likely a mundane explanation.

Thanks again for posting! I had not seen several of those pictures before.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Old photograph or not, It could have easily been manipulated by today's technology, I.E Photoshop'ed.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AzuriteStar

Old photograph or not, It could have easily been manipulated by today's technology, I.E Photoshop'ed.

True it just gives me chills...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Ye man no worries interesting theory i have not heard of this tho i think it looks abit big for a doll, what do you think about number 11?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Without seeing the original of the time traveling one, where the dude has sunglasses on, I am going to say that one is fake. I think its 17 or something. It just looks to be something that was photoshopped. Idk why but it just looks fake

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: camtheman77
Without seeing the original of the time traveling one, where the dude has sunglasses on, I am going to say that one is fake. I think its 17 or something. It just looks to be something that was photoshopped. Idk why but it just looks fake

You never know in the future we may all own one for say the price of a car and its the in thing for all the hipsters to time travel photo bomb!

top topics

join