It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Faces 2 Years In Prison For Saving Sons Life With Cannabis Oil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The system is definitely the problem. It is not just the big pharmacies, but the government and the influence that these companies have over the decisions our "representatives" make. And as far as being apathetic goes...the US populace truly is. But if you look at all major revolutions in the last few hundred years, you will notice a pattern...the people did not stand up in unison and fight back until things were incredibly bad. Things are nowhere near as bad as that here in the US, and I think that if there are unseen hands that guide the system, they would understand that they can get away with almost anything...as long as they don't drastically affect the lives of the majority of the population.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

After reading through Edward Bernay's book Propaganda written in 1928 and with this quote-

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country."

I have never had a doubt about the unseen hand that very much so have been guiding things!

Bear in mind that Bernay's is Freud's nephew. It was at this point the the elite understood and over the years mastered the ability to keep the masses in their basic animal instincts, through propaganda.

The apathy has been helped along with direct influence of big pharma and nonstop fear coming from what used to be trusted media. We are reaching a point of revolution, however it is happening in the mind and much more difficult to detect. TPTB are better known as the powers that were in my book, every aspect of the control is being changed from inside out and each chess move they make backfires.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join