It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Crystal Ball Could Save The Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought it was pretty interesting. Granted, Im not a scientist, but I certainly understand the premise of it. To me at least it makes sense. I know most of us probably experimented with the magnifying glass and the sun to burn leaves or ants or whatever when we were kids. The water makes sense as a magnifier. Being spherical also makes sense for set direction as well as pivotal.

Anyhow, just thought I would bring it to the table for you folks to see. I love coming across a lot of the new inventions for the future. It is good to know not everyone is just sitting on their couches or in front of their keyboards 24/7 and are actually trying to make a difference.

LINK TO THE VIDEO. It is a vimeo video so not sure how to embed it.

The video can also be seen along with the ARTICLE HERE

Side note, it wont look like a actual video is there, but it is, just hit play. It is short. I also realize the article itself isnt really written up in deep depth, but it shouldnt be to hard to research it more in depth. To me it is the idea and premise of it that is important.
edit on 11/30/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I always thought this was an interesting idea. Here is an older thread with some info on it. They say it can harness moonlight to some degree.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A friend of mine has a REAL crystal ball, it sure makes airport security excited when it whites out their x-ray screens every time they make him put it through the scanner.

The last time he took it on a trip to a psychic fair, they insisted he put in through the scanner, despite him telling them it would crash their systems if he did.

The entire X-ray system crashed, followed closely by an airport wide power outage, right as they put it through the machine.

True crystal balls have properties we're only beginning to understand.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It looks interesting, what a clever idea! I'd love to try one out but they're quite expensive. I'm definitely going to read more about this, thanks. a reply to: onehuman

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

i need me one of these, can i find one on ebay?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Brilliant concept. This could be a game changer which is what makes me wonder if this will ever hit the market. Will someone buy them out just to deep six the technology and keep the power plants raking in the $. We've seen it before with the electric car. Don't count your chickens just yet but those eggs do look promising.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is so simple and something we all should have known!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
That is pretty much how I felt about it. The whole concept seems pretty simple. That in itself makes me wonder if it should be so simple, couldn't folks basically do them themselves? Lol the ones with the know how anyway? That would keep it from being bought and buried forever.

We have some pretty sharp cookies on this site. Seems they could possibly delve into this on some level. Just seems it's one idea we really should try to keep on the table somehow

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Google rawlemon and you will find their website, they sell them there.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

a real crystal ball?

... they are very rare. A real one without being sculptured is priceless.

I have seen one in my life and it is not as you would expect it to look. It is not perfectly smooth and not a complete 360 degrees.

it is natural and naturally formed over a millennia.

Fake ones look perfect... AND clear. The real crystal ball is cloudy.

Mexico Caves

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A more sober analysis:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Actually would be way more expensive then a conventional solar panel. Would be cheaper to have fresnel lenses tracking the sun then that huge ball

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if this takes off.

a reply to: babybunnies

That's funny as hell, would have loved to seen that.

top topics

join