It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a while since I've been on here..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, its honestly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to parenthood, literally every aspect of it in all honesty. I just hope I'm good at it!

Not long till I find that out as well..

What? You're having a kid. I guess we won't be seeing much of you until after you pulled all your hair out.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
RA and LF08 welcome back. Good to have you back, missed you both around here.Funny how real life can take over online life. Anyway hope your well. Welcome back misterlondon too. Wondered where you'd gone.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
RA great to see you back and congratulations!

Get some normalcy as quick as possible as your posts are sorely missed by many of us!

Take care my friend!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
Hi, RA. I remember seeing your posts when I first came here. Once an ATSer, always an ATSer -- is that how it goes?

It's the "Hotel California" of the internet.

I remember that you always provided very good content RA. You were missed for that. Welcome back.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

good to see your post... haven't seen your name in the recent threads list for ages.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Congrats on the baby my friend.
Just the other day I suggested someone look through your threads for some good JFK stuff.
Nice to see you back,it'd be nice to see more of you but I understand real life does get busy.
Take care buddy.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

and a baby almost here

Sounds like you're doing a lot of the same stuff I am... Yeah, takes up a lot of your time. I've been thinking the same thoughts for a long time concerning this place. I still check in every day and spend a good amount of time reading, but I can't bring myself to post much. Glad to see you here though!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Congrats on the baby my friend.
Just the other day I suggested someone look through your threads for some good JFK stuff.
Nice to see you back,it'd be nice to see more of you but I understand real life does get busy.
Take care buddy.

Hey dude, thanks that's really nice and appreciated. I always enjoyed putting a long thread together, was always a challenge and it always drove my OCD absolutely crazy as well. Good times indeed lol.

No chance of it these days, I'm going to have a mini-me rightly grabbing my attention instead.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey RA

I recently decided to dip my toe back in the waters, too.

Congratulations on the little one - how soon before you join him or her to ATS ?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
Congratulations on the little one - how soon before you join him or her to ATS ?

Immediately.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Like many others, I now lurk in the shadows way more than I participate but I just wanted to drop by to wish you a warm Welcome Back and a heartfelt Congrats, Mr Father to Be !!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Nice to see you again as well my friend. Was honestly always a pleasure before just as it is now!

Really hope you've been well.
edit on 1 12 14 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
RA, nice to see your pixels once more :-)
I really miss your great threads and thoughts all presented without any egotistic leans. Sounds like your personal life is good and congratulations on the little rug rat soon to arrive.

Fantastic to hear from you again!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have just posted something for the first time in god knows how long.

I then looked at the members list and it surprised me how many people I remembered! You and Schrodingers Dog stuck out at me for some reason, even though I don't think we interacted that much in the past?

Anyway I decided to read through this thread out of curiosity having recently returned myself, and one thing that struck me as an odd observation, is that I can always tell if the person is English or not based on their writing style!

Once of the first posts was 'Not bad thanks Pal' or something similar, and it made me laugh for no reason other than its nice to be amongst my own. Not that I am patriotic in anyway, I put it down to an evolution thing. A subconscious pack mentality as it were.

Anyway, glad every things OK me old cocker! Talk to you in a bit mucka! (I'm a yorkshireman).

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

R.I.P brother.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Rest in Peace, RisingAgainst
ATS is colder now for the loss of you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What happened to RA?

new topics