It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Orb and Exploding Head Syndrome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I had 2 strange experiences last night and this morning, I'm not sure if they are connected. I'll try and explain, and hopefully you can share some knowledge or similar experiences...

First was similar to "exploding head syndrome" (if you havnt heard of this, use the search, there are threads about it), but in stead of what seems like random lightening, there was this perfectly straight light going from my crown chakra to my 3rd eye charkra... a little excited I tried to envision a ball of white light but instead EVERYTHING went white!. I thought it was cool and went to sleep soon afterwards.

When I awoke this morning I was recalling my dream (it was weird) and trying to find any connection to the exploding head instance and my dream. Thats when this black orb floated down from the ceiling and just disappeared??? I have never seen a black orb before, this was probably an inch to an inch and a half in size and far more opaque than any other orbs I have seen.

Any ideas on these two instances?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Uhh, I have had issues with exploding head syndrome and it's like a gunshot going off in my head as I drift off to sleep. There's no visual effect--just a sharp "pop". I'm not sure what you mean by random lightning in the context of EHS unless somebody described it s like having their noggin being hit by a lightning bolt (which I could get totally).

I have issues with partial complex seizure symptoms and migraines. Are you sure you're not having issues with aura symptoms? These are basically due to hyperactivity of the brain and how they play out depends on the brain's response to them and how long they last. Before jumping to chakras being the source, maybe you should jump on over to your doctor and talk to them about what you're seeing as whiteouts and black orbs are aura symptoms for either migraines or seizures.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

The only thing I can figure out, is "merging dimensions."

paranormal.about.com...
TIME AND DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL

www-cs-students.stanford.edu...
ESSAY ON FIFTH DIMENSION

www.realitywalker.com...
TUNING IN TO SUBTLE ENERGIES AND OTHER REALITIES

I think everyone is experiencing this on some level. Strange theories abound, but I think it relates mainly to all the strange energies now due to the internet/ethernet, cell phones and towers and entertainment dishes around.

(post by threeeyesopen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The exploding head syndrome ..
Sometimes with a bright flash Is remmnants of our ancestry .
Its like an alarm to bring us awake .
Its triggered sub counsiously when our brain thinks we are drifting asleep in a hostile or unatural position.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
... similar to "exploding head syndrome" ... lightening ... black orb floated down from the ceiling and just disappeared...

Migraine can be responsible for explosive headaches and* temporary black-holes in vision and other visual hallucinations ...
google.com/search?q=migraine+black+hole+vision

migraine-aura.com/content/e27891/e27265/e2658 5/e49268/e49327/index_en.html

[ * Headache is not necessarily present at the time of the visual hallucinations. ]
edit on 30-11-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join