It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Caught on Video Groping Restrained Woman’s Breasts and Genitals, Woman Cries

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Answer

Its funny how all the problems happen when the police get involved isnt it?

That's an inaccurate statement.

Generally, a crime has to occur before the police get involved at all so I'd say problems happen when people commit crimes.

It's obvious that you have a seething hatred for police but don't let yourself be blinded by bias.

edit on 11/30/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Here's a cold hard fact of life that everyone should heed:

When you are dealing with police officers, it's ALWAYS best to cooperate.

Resisting or arguing with the officer is utterly fruitless.

If you feel that you're being treated wrongly, take it up in court after the fact.

I'll generally agree with you on this, but there are some times when resisting arrest or otherwise the officer(s) themselves is absolutely the right course of action, although it may not...generally speaking...be the safest.

Definitely a hard point in court (usually), but resisting an UNlawful arrest is on the book as legal and defensible, in the right situations.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Just saying these conversations arent possible if they choose the right course of action.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius

If you feel that you're being treated wrongly, take it up in court after the fact.

I'll generally agree with you on this, but there are some times when resisting arrest or otherwise the officer(s) themselves is absolutely the right course of action, although it may not...generally speaking...be the safest.

Definitely a hard point in court (usually), but resisting an UNlawful arrest is on the book as legal and defensible, in the right situations.

All I'll say about that is... good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Granted and agreed. An escalation of force is very likely, but in cases of actual abuse, clear-cut improper behavior, or valid threat to life/liberty otherwise, I cannot agree with or commend simple compliance.

Sure as hell hope to have excellent witnesses or some other kind of firm documentation in such a case, though.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TinkerHaus

Just saying these conversations arent possible if they choose the right course of action.

The same can be said for the protesters.

Placing the blame 100% on the police is unfair.

People are expected to obey the law and if they don't, police officers are expected to follow the proper procedures as they carry out their duty.

Everyone has to do their part. People can't act foolish and then blame the police for doing what is necessary to combat the foolishness.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have a source and a video to support my post.

The "groping" was a quick press to make sure there was nothing in her bra that felt like a weapon. When a woman is wearing a dress like that with no pockets, she will often use her bra to store items.

You are a right comedian, it was more of a caress than a press..big trouble then if it was Tina Turner in Mad Max...where's the fecking can opener?
This is where I differ a little from the OP, it's quite clear that the officer is young and jumped back a couple of times when the lady objected, and probably had a conflict of interest herself about what she was likely given the task of doing.
I can contrast the "routine" of being searched after being detained with another thread here about a woman being detained by an officer, by just grabbing her, pushing her face onto the bonnet/hood of a car and then punching her lights out repeatedly while he screams, "stop resisting" another comedian obviously, and no she had done nothing either.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sounds good, a bit troublesome if you are a ghosty though.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The "groping" was a quick press to make sure there was nothing in her bra that felt like a weapon. When a woman is wearing a dress like that with no pockets, she will often use her bra to store items.

You are a right comedian, it was more of a caress than a press..big trouble then if it was Tina Turner in Mad Max...where's the fecking can opener?
This is where I differ a little from the OP, it's quite clear that the officer is young and jumped back a couple of times when the lady objected, and probably had a conflict of interest herself about what she was likely given the task of doing.
I can contrast the "routine" of being searched after being detained with another thread here about a woman being detained by an officer, by just grabbing her, pushing her face onto the bonnet/hood of a car and then punching her lights out repeatedly while he screams, "stop resisting" another comedian obviously, and no she had done nothing either.

There's a thin line between "gentle search" and "caress."

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm so glad you removed the rest of your post, the sentence you leave, I agree..it's the thin 'blue' line.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

People are expected to obey the law and if they don't, police officers are expected to follow the proper procedures as they carry out their duty.

yes they are. which is exactly why the protest was happening in the first place.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'm so glad you removed the rest of your post, the sentence you leave, I agree..it's the thin 'blue' line.

I misread your post the first time.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

yes they are. which is exactly why the protest was happening in the first place.

Two wrongs don't make a right. We're in a perpetual cycle at the moment.

Someone commits a crime, the police do something that people disagree with so they protest. The protesters break the law so the police show up and everything they do is seen as excessive brutality... Rinse, repeat.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Now that i an agree with.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know how to cop a feel and that cop copped a feel.

Search my ass...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.
THREAD CLOSED

You are responsible for your own posts.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Tue Dec 2 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join