It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Caught on Video Groping Restrained Woman’s Breasts and Genitals, Woman Cries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Curious as to why people are rioting, why people are protesting? Let me help clue you in...

Heres a video about proper search protocol.

Source

So how do you feel about your children and wife being subject to sexual molestation by the police, the people sworn to protect you? I bet your not ok with that. You wanna know why this is happening everywhere all over the country and people are mad about it?

Its happening first because they know they wont be held accountable and they know the DA's officer relys on them for convictions. They need each other like bread and butter. Go ahead, keep ignoring the problem until it happens to you. i did, and i learned a hard lesson from it. Secondly its happening because were allowing the system to work against us instead of for us. Its our fault.

LOS ANGELES — A video has surfaced online showing an LAPD officer literally groping and fondling a handcuffed woman’s breasts and genitals.

Im disgusted by this video. Sickened. This has to stop asap or we need to ramp it up to the next level. Maybe we should start protesting on doorsteps.

She deserved it right? Totally her fault right? Only a few bad apples right?

How much more evidence do you need? How many more people need to get raped, assault, killed, and violently oppressed before you believe its a systemic issue?
edit on 11/30/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You do realise it is a female officer carrying out the search?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

So what?

Did you see the manner it was conducted in? It was clearly a grope and not a search, thats not protocol.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Then it's following correct procedure. I don't go to the airport and start crying when they 'grope', sorry, search me if the alarm goes off. The write up exaggerates to say the least.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

All she did was rub her hands around her breasts and vagina didnt you watch the video?

Did that look like a normal search? No it didnt it was a sexual assault. Get your mind right.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I watched the video before I read the fluff, I recommend doing it that way round so your emotions and independant judgement aren't influenced.
Some people find it more uncomfortable than others, personally I don't care. If you really hate it I recommend avoiding situations where one is likely to be searched. Simples..

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The video link doesn't appear to be working?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Because nothing could be hidden in those areas, right...?
If you ever become a cop or a security guard, at least the mules will know where to hide the gear.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nevermind...
Had enough of pig threads.
edit on 30-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Youll care when it finally happens to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

i did the same from the source page

female cop..yup
could weapons be hidden in those places...yup
whats the problem.

the lady says you can touch my ass but not my breasts or vagina...pretty sure a search means all places.

then she says she does not consent to a search but if it is between being searched or arrested, then she will take the search.

female cops are supposed to search females and thats what happened.

seems like the lady being searched is a baby...is it a great experience? hell no

i guess if you dont want to be searched then you shouldnt do something to cause it

ya think?

she was probably just modest and dont want her yum yums touched...
only the boootay

eh

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

All she did was rub her hands around her breasts and vagina didnt you watch the video?

she felt in and under her hair. she ran her hand around the upper back. she went down the leg and under the pit.
it all happened fast so you might have missed it.
lady is wearing a tight, short dress.

nowhere to hide something from above her knee down.
what does that leave?
her special places

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I Didn't see her vagina being touched at any point. If it was I didn't see it, she said she didn't want it touched before they started secondly her breast was barely touch for more than a second or two because she pulled away. I don't get why people do these sort of threads and when I watch the video, nothing illegal happens.

If I'm wrong please point out the time when she was groped other than her breasts.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2014 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

edit went wrong. Original post was about being searched before, naked and no I didn't and don't care.
edit on 30-11-2014 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So because it didnt bother you who cares right? im also sure that happened after following proper protocol.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So because it didnt bother you who cares right? im also sure that happened after following proper protocol.

We're obviously never going to agree, so I'll leave you to bang your fist and stay enraged over your social justice rage thread. I'm sure some pals will be along soon so you can get angry together :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danny85
I don't get why people do these sort of threads and when I watch the video, nothing illegal happens.

If I'm wrong please point out the time when she was groped other than her breasts.

you didnt see anything illegal happen cause nothing illegal happened.
onequestion has been on quite the tear the past few days posting these threads...

i just dont see the problem..

cause she was in tears.....aaaaaaw, poor her

as long as someone cries then no need to search for drugs or weapons
what a load

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Youll care when it finally happens to you.

ive been patted down before.
it is about officer safety too...you know that right

they can search me...ill give em a taste and not cry about it.

there was a vid a couple years ago...they did not search him when they took him in and he had a gun. blew his brains out in the room.
probably should have been searched....you know, just in case

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
" Cop Caught on Video Groping Restrained Woman’s Breasts and Genitals, Woman Cries "

Humiliating.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok, saw the video elsewhere. Wow, that's disgusting.

Don't matter that it's a female cop. If anything, it makes it worse in some ways. How would that she-pig like it being done to her?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join