It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone here read japanese? any tips for where to search?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i was hoping someone migh do a quick search for me but if not i can do it through translate...just need a point in the right direction

ive been trying to hunt down this movie and i can not find it anywhere. no amazon or ebay. none of the other methods.

if i have that link i can use google translate and get it done.

unless there is a better way?

anyway, its called
nagurimono: love and kill

^^^english title. the japanese release is just nagurimono
its from 05

www.imdb.com...

edit on 30-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
found a stream for it at v.youku.com...=.html but as for a downloadable copy it seems its out of print and there doesn't seem to be any downloadable copies shall we say on the usual eye patch sites

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I watch a lot of Japanese Horror but I need to ask if you want to buy this film or watch it online? Are you prepared to pay for it or do you just want to stream it?
If you type "watch [insert movie title] online" you'll get a few free streaming sites which can be riddled with malware but often are ok with adblock enabled. I don't know how legal that is though.

If you want a hard-copy, maybe you could try ebay but I doubt you'll get lucky.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
found a stream for it at v.youku.com...=.html but as for a downloadable copy it seems its out of print and there doesn't seem to be any downloadable copies shall we say on the usual eye patch sites

thats awesome max...now i need to figure out how to get english subs...

thats as close as i have ever gotten...

yeah, check the patches all the time and never see it there.
thats why i figured i might be able to buy a print online on the japanese ebay or something like that...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I watch a lot of Japanese Horror but I need to ask if you want to buy this film or watch it online? Are you prepared to pay for it or do you just want to stream it?
If you type "watch [insert movie title] online" you'll get a few free streaming sites which can be riddled with malware but often are ok with adblock enabled. I don't know how legal that is though.

If you want a hard-copy, maybe you could try ebay but I doubt you'll get lucky.

either works for me..
i prefer free but im prepared to pay..thats not a problem as long as the price is right.

if im paying though i prefer to own it so i can watch it again.

ive done that watch online multiple times and pages come up where it says you can watch it but you really cant..
its all BS

tried ebay today and nothing

max is the first person that i have known to find a copy of it period.

is there no sites based in japan that sell movies?
japanese prints?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If you want to buy direct from japan auctions, it's like the Ebay of japan... Use jauce
I can't say they'll have what you want on there but if you ever want to buy anything from japan auctions this is the best way to do it!
I'm not sure what it would be like using this service in America but it works fine for Australia!
edit on 30-11-2014 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
If you want to buy direct from japan auctions, it's like the Ebay of japan... Use jauce
I can't say they'll have what you want on there but if you ever want to buy anything from japan auctions this is the best way to do it!
I'm not sure what it would be like using this service in America but it works fine for Australia!

far out man..
they have a couple copies...
$13 us

thanks so much

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No worries! hope you've purchased it!
If you don't understand how it works.

You pay Jauce who buys the item and pays for the shipping to be shipped to (Jauce) and a processing fee, then you have to pay the shipping costs from jauce to you.

It depends sometimes you'll be laughing at how cheap things can be, other times it may be a little bit more expensive then you previously thought when you add all the costs.
But if you want direct from japan this is the best way.

top topics

join