It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup d'etat of Mankind - Conspiracy of all other Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Read my last two posts. Unless I am pressed against a wall, the answer do not come. As soon as I must defend my position, the answers come. I have done this for years and follow this path diligently. Suffering always brings reward to a seeker. What is the best place to be pressed against a wall?

This thread just squeezed the grape and produce wine.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Satan is a fallen Angel,who was
present in the Garden of Eden. , as a snake.
he deceived the Original population ,
described as only two ,
Adam and Eve.

his promise was that Mankind did not need God ,
and that anything goes if it makes you feel good .
God the first Love , granted them free will , outside the garden
and the rest is history ....

Satan is the father of all lies , and all the world loves a lie .
So ... until Mankind rejects the self centred deceptions
we are pretty much chopped liver .

The deafness and blindness is spoonfed to us everyday
and people lap it up .

We are all the children of a Loving God
.... but also maybe apprentices to the dark side

oi gewault

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Here is the genius in the story. Look at this simple symbol:

+ELOHIM (FATHER / MOTHER)
-----------------------------------
-Yahweh - Satan

I get it now and need no further explanation. I have said enough. More would only cause suffering for others. The mystery is solved and I will rest. Three strands heals the thorn (Sin) in the seed (Nun). He gets his Shin when mankind is exonerated. The Father will come save the day. The Son paid his cost, thereby saving us from the final destruction.

My suggestion is to fall on your knees to the Father and thank him. No forgiveness is necessary. That price has been paid by the one who willingly allow the story to take place.

I get it now. It only took blind eyes opening to Yahweh's side of the punishment. He did it willingly from the beginning, according to the Father's will.

Simply amazing!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If you are wondering why God would have used his Son for this task, it's simple. To fully value Heaven, the Father could not have fault. The Son had to do this willingly. Again, I go to POE:

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

The image is a copy. We are here to learn. By this, we will value what we inherit.

Amen - Thank you ATS. I am finished here.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hebrews 9

23 The copies of the things in heaven had to be cleansed by these sacrifices. But the heavenly things themselves had to be cleansed by better sacrifices. 24 Christ didn’t go into a holy place made by human hands. He didn’t go into a model of the real thing. Instead, he went into heaven to appear in God’s presence on our behalf. 25 Every year the chief priest went into the holy place to make a sacrifice with blood that isn’t his own. However, Christ didn’t go into heaven to sacrifice himself again and again. 26 Otherwise, he would have had to suffer many times since the world was created. But now, at the end of the ages, he has appeared once to remove sin by his sacrifice. 27 People die once, and after that they are judged. 28 Likewise, Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of humanity, and after that he will appear a second time. This time he will not deal with sin, but he will save those who eagerly wait for him.

I eagerly wait.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why are you searching for truth within a book that promotes the lie? You're not going to find the truth in the bible. That's like looking for the recipe to an apple pie in a BBQ cookbook. Cut out the babel, you're running yourself in circles with no end in sight.

Want the truth? The bible was written in such a way to keep people such as yourself running in circles. Yes, it's all connected, just not in the way you want to believe. It is connected in such a way to keep people searching without ever finding a resolution, and if a resolution is found it is likely untrue.

Questions for you:

If the god of the bible is the true God then why has he made the truth so convoluted and difficult to understand/decipher?

Why would God speak in code instead of plainly unless he is HOPING to deceive the majority?

Why would the true God knowingly deceive people if we are all forgiven already?

If we are all already forgiven then what exactly is it that you're searching for? If we're already forgiven then isn't that answer enough?

What exactly is it that connects Jesus to Yahweh in your mind? If its the "shedding human blood" verse then that "prophecy" applies to any and everyone who has ever shed human blood only to be killed themselves, that's a very weak connection. That would leave the possibility of Paul being the messiah as well.

And what of those people who have killed another only to die of natural old age? They shed human blood yet their blood was not shed by humans.

If you choose to reply, please answer each question point by point instead of going off on one of your usual tangents. If you don't plan on answering them then please pass by my comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So you agree that what Satan (Yahweh) did is justified? Is that the answer you've been waiting for? Seems to me like Satan is playing you like a fiddle.

It's hard to let go of superstition, I'm praying (hoping) that you break free from it soon so that you can see the true beauty that is life. You are building a house on sand and a corrupt foundation, I hope you find your error brother.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Find one place in the NT using YHVH or Yahweh.

That same Name is used from Genesis to Revelations. That is if you are using both the original Hebrew bible, the dead sea scrolls, RNKJV, Scriptures bible, o, and the NOG bible.

Sorry to say but it really does not seem like you know anything.

Quote any of those Bibles using the NT and you will not find LORD or YHVH. The New Testament does not include the name Yahweh.

This was just taken randomly

1Co 2:16 For “Who has known the mind of יהוה? Who shall instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Messiah.

2Co 3:17 Now יהוה is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of יהוה is, there is freedom.
2Co 3:18 And we all, as with unveiled face we see as in a mirror the esteem of יהוה, are being transformed into the same likeness from esteem to esteem, as from יהוה, the Spirit.

2Co 6:17 Therefore, “Come out from among them and be separate, says יהוה, and do not touch what is unclean, and I shall receive you.
2Co 6:18 “And I shall be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me, says יהוה the Almighty.”

2Co 8:21 For we provide what is right, not only in the sight of יהוה, but also in the sight of men.

Eph 5:17 So then do not be foolish, but understand what the desire of יהוה is.

Jud 1:4 For certain men have slipped in, whose judgment was written about long ago, wicked ones1 perverting the favour of our Elohim for indecency, and denying the only Master יהוה and our Master יהושע Messiah.

Rev 1:8 “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,” says יהוה “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

We need to know the translation you are using. The Tetragrammation is not listed in any of the original manuscripts. There are some translators that put it in anyway, which is not true to the originals.

WIKI
"The Tetragrammaton does not occur in any extant Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. Extant Greek New Testament manuscripts contain the Greek word Kyrios (Lord) in Old Testament quotes where the Hebrew has the Tetragrammaton."

Please let us know the translation you use.

edit on 1-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Scriptures.

And don't trust Wikipedia. There is no way of checking the education of the authors.

You will find that the word Kyrios is used in the NT, which translates back to Lord, which is the meaning of YAHWEH. So yes, It is used in the NT
edit on 1-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Scriptures.

And don't trust Wikipedia. There is no way of checking the education of the authors.

You will find that the word Kyrios is used in the NT, which translates back to Lord, which is the meaning of YAHWEH. So yes, It is used in the NT

Just admit what you had to do to find it. I know where you looked. Take one of the verses, then show us the parallel from each translation. You found the one translation where they incorrectly ADDED the YHVH to the translation. Please be honest here. Saying simply scriptures is a cop-out and you realize this. Tell us the translation you used, then admit that Wikipedia is accurate. Deny ignorance with truth.

I have been honest the entire time. Have you?

edit on 1-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Saying simply scriptures is a cop-out and you realize this. Tell us the translation you used,

I have been honest the entire time. Have you?

Scriptures is the name of the Bible translation you rock!

then admit that Wikipedia is accurate. Deny ignorance with truth.

So if I go to Wikipedia, and create a page on "ATS User "AlephBet", and say that he is an international terrorist, and the leader of a New Age Cult, what would be true right? I mean, you say that Wikipedia is accurate, so that must be to?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Even the Hebrew Bible uses the Name YHWH

1Co 2:16 כי מי־תכן את־רוח יהוה ומי יודיענו ואנחנו הנה יש־לנו רוח המשיח׃

<< 1  2  3   >>

join