It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup d'etat of Mankind - Conspiracy of all other Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Communication is the response we get. Silence is a response that speaks volumes. "Shhhh!," says Harpocrates. It seems the scribes and priests do not want us to know the truth.

Of course they don't. And they use that Word you're speaking of as a justification for doing that, as it seems God does that, as well. Limits our communication abilities, divides us by sex, and then creates the deception you speak of.

Here's the thing: faith. That, I believe is what it takes. Faith, and by His grace, as well.
That is His answer, in many ways, to all the other words which appear to spell this deception. He also says He will take back those who have strayed the most, as in "how much more will I welcome them back to the fold…."
Can't remember which passage this is in, but remember it well, and in some ways, it made no sense to me, as compared to what He required of the faithful believer who never strayed….

Then the answer becomes His grace, and faith….as we will be save by grace alone. And we must evidently have faith in the principle of love. However, not blindly and not in ignorance, but in simple faith in His grace, despite what may appear to be. This is another direct passage that rang true for me.

I have many doubts about the Bible in use and circulation today. I've argued this on many threads. We have direct evidence of different books of it destroyed and rewritten, such as Jeremiah. The different versions, using different wording. also lend to different interpretations.

The councils were very political, and they decided what would be included in the Canon.
Faith is believing, sometimes, in spite of what we see doesn't appear to make sense, isn't it?

I am interested in documents still around, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, which were written in the same time period, or even before. But I have my doubts about their translations. I think right now we'll be told whatever fits the script of control.

I'd have to laugh if one day Project Bluebeam, for instance, tried to provide some kind of projected messiah….and the real one showed up and freaked them all out…lol

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Revelation 20:2

He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

I agree, but Lucifer is not a Hebrew word, but a mistranslation of Jerome from Isaiah 14. A better translation of Lucifer would be bright and shining start, as in Revelation 22:16:

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

He is also Adonai.

First Occurrence of Adonay:

Genesis 15:2
Abram asked, “Adonay Yahweh, what will you give me? Since I’m going to die without children, Eliezer of Damascus will inherit my household.

I might add what they have not told you from the Christmas Song "Two Front Teeth."

Ad a Shin to Yahweh. You get YahSweh.

Decipher the songwriter's code. Sister Susie (Nun) sitting on a thistle (Sin). Is Nun next to Sin? Why does he want his two front teeth in his name? Shin is what stands between salvation and the coal (Carbon: Six Protons, Six Electrons and Six Neutrons), or mark of mankind. It is the eternal flame in the coal that does not consume the coal. Until sin is removed from the Seed, no Shin.

Esoteric Meaning of Shin

The Hebrews Know. Note the humor of the Catholic Nun sitting on the Priest's Thistle. This is doublespeak.

Song - Two Front Teeth Youtube

Was the thorn bound to the flame with Moses and the burning bush? How about to the head of the savior? Was the savior the flame in the coal? Yes. He just wants to wish us a Merry Christmas. How? Sin out of the seed. That's the process to raise a Son. Unite the image back again. Religion is binding the corpus (body) again. The one that was split by the first sin and seed by Yahweh. For the Son to get His Shin, the Father is the only one that can restore the image back to Male and Female.

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

I got all that from a Christmas Song? Yes, it's not a secular song.

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

The word Snake was a mistranslation, it really said the shinning one! Lucifer was a being of light and could take whatever shape he wanted as a WATCHER!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

He will not force anyone against their will to go to Heaven.

Ok, according to your belief system, he will not force anyone to go to Heaven against their will; but will he force anyone to go to Hell against their will?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I agree with what you have said. Check my post above about the song Two Front Teeth. It's little things like this that show me the true character of the one behind the veil. We worry and speculate, which may be the point, but the one on the other side is pure love. I do believe this too.

It won't stop me from asking and receiving an answer to every question I can possibly ask. The word itself starts with quest.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Praying to the Lord is not praying to Yahweh. He was given over on the cross. He died to become Christ. Have you not paid attention to the story?

Apparently who have not paid attention to the what was written.

Lord is Yahweh!

In regard to the divine Name YHWH, commonly referred to as the Tetragrammaton, the translators adopted the device used in most English versions of rendering that name as "Lord"

99% of all the things you say are incorrect, and in direct contrast to what the Scriptures, or Names of God Bible says.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Motive is the central theme of any good investigation.

Why did the Son of God (Yahweh/Adonai) hang on a cross, having his blood shed by his own people?

Yet again you are wrong. Yahweh is God. Yahweh's Son is Yahoshua. Yahoshua was the one that hang on a cross, not Yahweh. Yahweh is Spirit, not flesh.

But I actually did explain that to you a few days ago. That must mean that you are oblivious to correction...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lord is Yahweh!

Find one place in the NT using YHVH or Yahweh. No, you find Adonai, which is the Adonay of the OT. Lord is LORD. They are the same, yet one was baptized into new life. What do you think baptism stands for? Behold, all things are NEW! You said you would read my threads: Noah and the Flood is Symbolism for Baptism - 1 Peter 3

You only see me as disingenuous because theology has lied in pride. We cling to a theology based on poor information. Today, we have the tools to decipher and transcribe the words and letters. As the Bible even states, all things are revealed at the end by the Spirit.

I do not use theology. It's a deception to the minds of those who were themselves deceived. We must all agree that we have been deceived. This is a primary truth of the book of Revelation. The Snake is the deceiver. Who made the Snake? Yahweh. We must see this truth and know what it means. This is why I ask the questions, not from fear, but from courage.

edit on 30-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Why did the Son of God (Yahweh/Adonai) hang on a cross, having his blood shed by his own people?

Yet again you are wrong. Yahweh is God. Yahweh's Son is Yahoshua. Yahoshua was the one that hang on a cross, not Yahweh. Yahweh is Spirit, not flesh.

But I actually did explain that to you a few days ago. That must mean that you are oblivious to correction...

Of course. He was made flesh, but he also appeared as flesh to the Old Testament writers. He appeared. The Father is who Jesus said to look for. How do you reconcile the LORD of the OT and the Lord of the New? They are the same. Who formed Adam?

Luke 3

37 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

You might argue that Adam was the Son of God, or Son of Yahweh by this verse. You would be wrong. Yahweh formed Adam. Adam was not born.

Colossians 1

15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.

Who best fits the image of the invisible God? What does invisible mean? Not seen, as not even in Word or image. No, Adam was formed and not born from any woman.

Luke 3 is showing us who the father of Adam is. The Son of God. When Jesus says that he is one with the Father, he is saying that Yahweh and Jesus are the same Son of God. Also, he is called the First and Last Adam. Above and below, just as all humans are.

Matthew 18

10 “Be careful not to despise these little ones. I can guarantee that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven.

Your Angel faces the Father. Your child (bride) is the child of God below, being raised. Yahweh is the same and was required to take human form. We too are in this process.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Simply saying I am wrong provides no contest for why.

Let the record show that in other threads, I have also showed you why you are wrong. I did not just say you were wrong, but explained it in detail. And after I had done so, you ignored it, and started a new thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Let the record show that in other threads, I have also showed you why you are wrong. I did not just say you were wrong, but explained it in detail. And after I had done so, you ignored it, and started a new thread.

In each response so far, I have shown you my foundation. You can do the same.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Of course. He was made flesh, but he also appeared as flesh to the Old Testament writers. He appeared. The Father is who Jesus said to look for. How do you reconcile the LORD of the OT and the Lord of the New? They are the same. Who formed Adam?

Luke 3

37 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

You might argue that Adam was the Son of God, or Son of Yahweh by this verse. You would be wrong. Yahweh formed Adam. Adam was not born.

Colossians 1

15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.

Who best fits the image of the invisible God? What does invisible mean? Not seen, as not even in Word or image. No, Adam was formed and not born from any woman.

Should I start up a counter that hold the amount of errors per word? Yahweh of the OT is the Same as Yahweh of the NT. Yahweh formed Adam. The same Yahweh that formed Earth, and formed Yahoshua.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

In each response so far, I have shown you my foundation. You can do the same.

I do, you don't.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What is the first stone of the foundation of your religion? Give that, because if you are sharing your views of the 1 000 000th level, it is useless it the foundation is in error?

I believe your foundation is stated in the Who is, was, and yet to come thread. And it is there where I have showed your errors in detail, and you just ended that thread without a word.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Find one place in the NT using YHVH or Yahweh.

That same Name is used from Genesis to Revelations. That is if you are using both the original Hebrew bible, the dead sea scrolls, RNKJV, Scriptures bible, o, and the NOG bible.

Sorry to say but it really does not seem like you know anything.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I do think its best if you stop arguing about thing you have little to know actual knowledge of. Reading the NOG bible, and reading everything out of context, is not knowledge.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

That same Name is used from Genesis to Revelations. That is if you are using both the original Hebrew bible, the dead sea scrolls, RNKJV, Scriptures bible, o, and the NOG bible.

Quote any of those Bibles using the NT and you will not find LORD or YHVH. The New Testament does not include the name Yahweh.

WIKI"The Tetragrammaton (Greek: τετραγραμματον, "four letters") is the quadriliteral, typically unvocalized, Hebrew theonym יהוה identifying the God of Israel throughout the Hebrew Bible, composed of the Hebrew letters yodh he waw he, written Right-to-left in Hebrew, and transliterated YHWH or YHVH in English. It occurs 6,828 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Text critical editions of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.

The Tetragrammaton does not occur in any extant Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. Extant Greek New Testament manuscripts contain the Greek word Kyrios (Lord) in Old Testament quotes where the Hebrew has the Tetragrammaton."

Feel free to quote the Bibles you list. I would be interested to see then name listed.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Malachi 4:5
“I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes.

The last time it was used, just as I said before. You are calling me a liar. On this one point, let's debate to see who is lying. You say one thing and I say the other. Who is lying?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What is the first stone of the foundation of your religion? Give that, because if you are sharing your views of the 1 000 000th level, it is useless it the foundation is in error?

I believe your foundation is stated in the Who is, was, and yet to come thread. And it is there where I have showed your errors in detail, and you just ended that thread without a word.

Without knowing it, you have just helped me a great deal. You made me reread a passage I had missed entirely by failing to see who does what task. Follow me on this:

Who is: Christ. Who was: Yahweh. Who is to come: Almighty. It can be no more clearly laid out for you. In Genesis 1, there are only two names listed: Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Feminine).

What did they say, exactly?

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

Who do we find in Genesis 2, just after Elohim rests and STOPS his work?

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

5 Wild bushes and plants were not on the earth yet because Yahweh Elohim hadn’t sent rain on the earth. Also, there was no one to farm the land. 6 Instead, underground water would come up from the earth and water the entire surface of the ground.

Yahweh Elohim loses his title Elohim after the fall in Genesis 3. Note, that in Genesis 4, he is simply Yahweh.

He is LORD. A Lord is a land owner. God is not a Lord. God is Sovereign.

Can you call this verse set a lie? Is there a relationship between God the Father and the Son? Yes.

1 Corinthians 15

25 Christ must rule until God has put every enemy under his control. 26 The last enemy he will destroy is death. 27 Clearly, God has put everything under Christ’s authority. When God says that everything has been put under Christ’s authority, this clearly excludes God, since God has put everything under Christ’s authority. 28 But when God puts everything under Christ’s authority, the Son will put himself under God’s authority, since God had put everything under the Son’s authority. Then God will be in control of everything.

Again, who was put in charge of the Garden in Genesis 2 after the Father (Elohim) rested? Who takes over again? The Father.

Thank you for something you have just allowed me to wrestle out of this. I never noticed this tiny detail before. Who puts the enemies under the control of the Son? NOT THE SON! The Father.

This is what I have been looking for from this thread actually. It's the Father that will come defeat the Snake. WOW! Do you realize what this means? Mankind was saved by the Father. The son paid his debt for the snake. Where does this leave mankind after the snake is sent to the abyss for good?

More questions remain, but this helps me a great deal.

The Almighty is all three: Trinity in Unity, thereby defeating the Snake. The son returns back to the Father, leaving the Snake vulnerable.

This is the key to the entire story.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I find some sections of your latest threads to be fascinating, but will freely admit it can be very difficult to piece together what ever it is you are trying to communicate.

Why ask questions directly to "the LORD" on ATS?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for what you have done in this thread. You have helped me find the final key to Ecclesiastes 4.

See this reply from me to you first.

7 Again I saw something meaningless under the sun:

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

The healing of the dual strand is the triple. The Thorn on the Nun (Seed) is removed when all three unite.

WOW!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join