It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup d'etat of Mankind - Conspiracy of all other Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

All good points. I have trouble arguing them. There was a day that I could. Today, I have found the problem of problems in scripture. Genesis 9 is it. I have always been honest in this attempt to defend the Bible.

edit on 30-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Do you suppose there is a reason the Tetragrammaton was wiped from scripture?

To prevent idiots like you from taking it into vein....

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

a reply to: akushla99

The thing is, if we only knew the motivation of Yahweh, then we could know why he rebelled.

That is the biggest error you have made, and based an entire religion on. God's mercy does end at some stage....

Genesis 6

18 “But I will make my promise[c] to you. You, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives will go into the ship. 19 Bring two of every living creature into the ship in order to keep them alive with you. They must be male and female. 20 Two of every type of bird, every type of domestic animal, and every type of creature that crawls on the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 Take every kind of food that can be eaten and store it. It will be food for you and the animals.”

22 Noah did this. He did everything that Elohim had commanded him.

The Father (Elohim) command Noah.

Genesis 7

7 Yahweh said to Noah, “Go into the ship with your whole family because I have seen that you alone are righteous among the people of today. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal (a male and a female of each) and one pair of every kind of unclean[a] animal (a male and a female). 3 Also, take seven pairs of every kind of bird (a male and a female of each) to preserve animal life all over the earth after the flood. 4 In seven days I will send rain to the earth for 40 days and 40 nights. I will wipe off the face of the earth every living creature that I have made.”

5 So Noah did everything that Yahweh commanded him.

The Son (Yahweh) commanded Noah.

Who did the animals listen to?

8 Clean and unclean animals, birds, and creatures that crawl on the ground 9 came to Noah to go into the ship in pairs (a male and female of each) as Elohim had commanded Noah.

As an animal (beast) in this ark, I choose to listen to Elohim (Father).

You can do what your heart tells you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Do you suppose there is a reason the Tetragrammaton was wiped from scripture?

To prevent idiots like you from taking it into vein....

You are speaking of me, not the subject. Here is the subject: Truth that is hidden is a lie - Truth that is seen reveals the lie

I do not hide the light under a bushel.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

'As the image' we are required to speculate...I must agree.

Not so much 'the alien god/s' AB...we are 'It', as image...these are questions We are ultimately asking Ourselves, as an image infused...

@Tetra50
Ultimate gift of Free Will, cannot work any other way...which is why chaos is brought on by free will...we have the right to annihalate our physical bodies, environment...price to be paid is...you can't 'jump' rungs on a ladder...on the way 'up'...

Å99

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you are telling ATS users that the Bible is incorrect in almost every way, Yahweh rebelled and sinned, and you can do what you want, then you are NOT listening to Elohim, but listening to elohim.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: tetra50

If God wants to educate me, he has my permission to sit down and have a discussion. I would be more than glad to just listen.

I must say that you are extremely arrogant to think that He will talk directly to you.

I would be arrogant to think he doesn't speak to me every day that I seek and knock. His Spirit made a promise to anyone who does. My faith is in him, not the possibility that my deceived nature can overcome me. He has overcome already. The Father raises His Son. For all that this means, I will continue seeking and knocking. Until the day comes and we see face to face with God, then we overcome with love. My motivation is clear: End 'righteous war.'

Self-righteousness and wickedness are the same. It's the reason we are both here together. Are there any more self-righteous than Yahweh? Is there anything more wicked than war with a snake you created? What is mankind as the host for this story? Who is the Lord of Hosts by comparison?

This is the question to be answered. I simply invite God here to answer.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I will review, maybe every other thread you have made, and show you every single error you have made.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If God wants to educate me, he has my permission to sit down and have a discussion. I would be more than glad to just listen.

I must say that you are extremely arrogant to think that He will talk directly to you.

I would be arrogant to think he doesn't speak to me every day that I seek and knock. His Spirit made a promise to anyone who does. My faith is in him, not the possibility that my deceived nature can overcome me. He has overcome already. The Father raises His Son. For all that this means, I will continue seeking and knocking. Until the day comes and we see face to face with God, then we overcome with love. My motivation is clear: End 'righteous war.'

Self-righteousness and wickedness are the same. It's the reason we are both here together. Are there any more self-righteous than Yahweh? Is there anything more wicked than war with a snake you created? What is mankind as the host for this story? Who is the Lord of Hosts by comparison?

This is the question to be answered. I simply invite God here to answer.

If you can not acknowledge that Yahweh can, and maybe is working through every one on ATS that has pointed out errors and corrected you (or tried to), then you are arrogant, and does not what to be corrected.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you are telling ATS users that the Bible is incorrect in almost every way, Yahweh rebelled and sinned, and you can do what you want, then you are NOT listening to Elohim, but listening to elohim.

If you admit that we are deceived by Satan, then you must also ask the questions I ask. If you admit there is an elohim, then what are you doing ignoring the words of Elohim? He only needed 1 chapter and a few verses from the next to rest and let the Son go into the wilderness. Yahweh has had the rest of the book to show his character. Elohim and Ruach Elohim said this:

Genesis 1

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

What is that image of Elohim and Ruach Elohim (feminine)? BOTH. Who divided mankind? Yahweh. Who does he claim to be in the NT? Adonai. Who does Yahweh claim to be? The LORD Adonai.

Revelation 20:3

He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Who made the Snake / Satan / That Serpent of Old?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

Again, Motive is the foundation of any good investigation. I have left no stone unturned.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

If you can not acknowledge that Yahweh can, and maybe is working through every one on ATS that has pointed out errors and corrected you (or tried to), then you are arrogant, and does not what to be corrected.

Simply saying I am wrong provides no contest for why. I show context. Have I not been on the side of defending this for at least the last 6 years? Yes. Knowing the significance of Genesis 9 is not in question. Elohim stated something that applies to Yahweh. Yahweh then fulfills this by hanging on the cross. If you would like to deny Genesis 9, then you must show why it is untrue and why Yahweh created the snake. If you can't, then the questions still stand. Mankind was innocent until corrupted by the Snake.

Yes, free will is at issue here, but lacking the knowledge Yahweh clearly had in regard to the knowledge of good and evil, we are harmless in this choice. If you wish to argue motive, then do it. I have argued the same and the witness is against the one that created the snake. His motive must be seen in this.

Do you have an answer to his motive, which is the premise of the thread?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Simply saying I am wrong provides no context for why. I show context. Have I not been on the side of defending this for at least the last 6 years? Yes. Knowing the significance of Genesis 9 is not in question. Elohim stated something that applies to Yahweh. Yahweh then fulfills this by hanging on the cross. If you would like to deny Genesis 9, then you must show why it is untrue and why Yahweh created the snake. If you can't, then the questions still stand. Mankind was innocent until corrupted by the Snake.

Yes, free will is at issue here, but lacking the knowledge Yahweh clearly had in regard to the knowledge of good and evil, we are harmless in this choice. If you wish to argue motive, then do it. I have argued the same and the witness is against the one that created the snake. His motive must be seen in this.

Do you have an answer to his motive, which is the premise of the thread?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You only need to show motive for Genesis 3:1, then what Genesis 9 means. That's it. Nothing else matters.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingSage

Yeah that's why there is a hell. You can only warn your child so much before you have to punish them.

As a Father, I would want to first sit with my child and tell them why. If they had questions, I would answer them. I am only asking for clarification. That's it. I still believe the story, but I do not trust it as understood. I am sure there are reasons for all of it, yet we are challenged to overcome deception. As a matter of fact, the book of Revelation has the same mandate as ATS. Deny Ignorance and overcome deception.

A loving Father could never send a child to hell. If it is possible my parents love me more than God, then my parents rises above. My thought is that no one could love us more than our Father and Mother from Genesis 1. Love keeps no records of wrongs (1 Cor 13).

In my last thread, I said something I meant. I forgive the Son. I have also confessed my sins. I expect the same from the Son as the story requires it. This is the point of a loving God. Baptism is the mechanism to make us all unblemished lambs entering life. We must be reborn. I just want to know why only half the story was told to us regarding the Son of God.

I assume a Father will tell us. He may require the Son to confess first. To me, Matthew 10 does not sound like a Son who plans to end his pride.

Matthew 10

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

Counter to this, we have the last words of Yahweh in Malachi 4

4 “Remember the teachings of my servant Moses, the rules and regulations that I gave to him at Horeb for all Israel.

5 “I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes. 6 He will change parents’ attitudes toward their children and children’s attitudes toward their parents. If not, I will come and reclaim my land by destroying you.”

We're also told by Paul that Moses is Christ, the Rock.

As always, we are not told what it means. We are each left to speculate, creating our own gospel and myth. Division is from ignorance. Communication is the response you get. Same for God. We respond according to the information we are given. Babel is our problem.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just as you are born again by baptism, so Yahweh was made a new creation in the same process. Praying to the Lord is not praying to Yahweh. He was given over on the cross. He died to become Christ. Have you not paid attention to the story?

By this same process, we too are saved.

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

He is (Chrsit), was (Yahweh) and is to come (King).

Revelation 1

8 “I am the A and the Z,”[c] says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty.

Moses could not enter the promised land. Why? Who was Moses?

1 Corinthians 10

10 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that all our ancestors who left Egypt were under the cloud, and they all went through the sea. 2 They were all united with Moses by baptism in the cloud and in the sea. 3 All of them ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all of them drank the same spiritual drink. They drank from the spiritual rock that went with them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Yet, God was not pleased with most of them, so their dead bodies were scattered over the desert.

Sea represents the nations. Cloud represents the Nephilim, or cloud over the soul (Veil). Baptism was just explained. Because of sin, they were scattered. They all drank the cup of the mother.

The desert is the wilderness, where we are today. Moses had sin.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Isn't this all anyone could ask from from a God that can be in all places at once?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent Wrong. Never does it end.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you say Christ, then nothing can separate me (or you) from the love of God. Nothing.

If you truly believe that the Messiah has unlimited grace and mercy, then yes, you are creating your own religion. Is you think you can think, believe and say whatever blasphemes things you what, without consequences, then you are Not a Christian, so stop saying you are.

God cannot be limited and:

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn’t jealous. It doesn’t sing its own praises. It isn’t arrogant. 5 It isn’t rude. It doesn’t think about itself. It isn’t irritable. It doesn’t keep track of wrongs. 6 It isn’t happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. 7 Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up.

I have not give up on God. Is it possible he would give up on me? Not a chance. NOTHING can separate any of us from the true Father's love. If He can save Yahweh, He can save anyone.

Unless, of course, you don't think Adonai had anything to learn?

John 8:28

So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

I am willing to be taught by the Father. This is why I am on the path I am on. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. My prayer in this was that my teacher be the Father. This is why I do not doubt the path I am on.

John 6

65 So he added, “That is why I told you that people cannot come to me unless the Father provides the way.”

John 6:66 - Yeshua’s speech made many of his disciples go back to the lives they had led before they followed Yeshua. 67 So Yeshua asked the twelve apostles, “Do you want to leave me too?”

I have not left the Son. I pray for him and to the Father.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A loving Father could never send a child to hell.

Don't be deceived, God does not 'send' people to hell.

As free moral agents, every person makes the choice as to where he will spend eternity.

He will not force anyone against their will to go to Heaven.

Jesus: "I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone.

Jesus: Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity.

Jesus: Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER."

Melisa: But surely no one would choose that if they knew you really existed?

Jesus: Not so, nobody goes into hell blindfolded. In one way or another, I've revealed myself to everyone.

Melisa: But if they could just see you...

Jesus: Not even that would be enough. Look at satan, he stood before me in the very throne room of God. But he thought the beauty and the power bestowed was somehow earned. Gave himself over to pride. Scratch any sin and just below the surface you'll find pride...

Jesus: "I don’t want you to wallow in sin and rebellion and guilt. I want you to thrive in unending peace and joy. There isn’t one human being on this planet that’s an accident. I hand formed you in your mother’s womb and I formed you for a purpose. I put before you a path of love and worship. And the degree with which you’ll experience love and joy and the good things of life is the degree to which you’ll bend to my will.

Jesus: Everyone dies, Nick, but not everyone needs to fear death. If you abide in me, you’ll be stepping free from this fallen world and into glory.

Melisa: Is that what heaven’s like? Glory?

Jesus: It’s more than glory, Melissa. It’s peace and love and joy. Can you imagine living in the fullness of the warmth of God’s light? There are no words in the human vocabulary that can describe it. It’s a place where there is no suffering. It’s a place where every tear is wiped from your eyes. There’s no sadness. There’s no pain. And you know, Melissa, one day you and I will walk on the streets of gold and we’ll talk about this night together."

Jesus:You know, everyday I get millions of complaints about this world all the greed and selfishness poverty, starvation, the wars, the murders, the abuse of children I hardly recognize this place anymore. It bears so literal resemblance to the garden that I created for you, but it’s not hell, Nick. Even now, there’s sunshine on a spring day, there’s starry night and desert sky, there’s a gentle breeze on a summer afternoon and the smell of flowers, the song of birds, There’s even people who are willing to lend a helping hand to the helpless and there’s love Nick, there’s still love.

A WICKED MAN PERMITTED TO ENTER HEAVEN

Once in my presence a man of evil life entered at death into the world of spirits. When the angel and saints wished to help him he at once began to curse and revile them, and say, "God is altogether unjust. He has prepared heaven for such flattering slaves as you are, and casts the rest of mankind into hell. Yet you call Him Love!" The angels replied, "God certainly is Love. He created men that they might live forever in happy fellowship with Him, but men, by their own obstinacy, and by abuse of their free will have turned their faces away from Him, and have made hell for themselves. God neither casts any one into hell, nor will He ever do so, but man himself, by being entangled in sin, creates hell for himself. God never created any hell."

Just then the exceedingly sweet voice of one of the high angels was heard from above saying, "God gives permission that this man may be brought into heaven." Eagerly the man stepped forward accompanied by two angels, but when they reached the door of heaven, and saw the holy and light-enveloped place and the glorious and blessed inhabitants that dwell there, he began to feel uneasy. The angels said to him, "see how beautiful a world is this! Go a little farther, and look at the dear Lord sitting on His throne." From the door he looked, and then as the light of the Sun of Righteousness revealed to him the impurity of his sin-defiled life, he started back in an agony of self-loathing, and fled, with such precipitancy, that he did not even stop in the intermediate state of the world of spirits, but like a stone he passed through it, and cast himself headlong into the bottomless pit.

Then the sweet and ravishing voice of the Lord was heard saying, "Look, My dear children, none is forbidden to come here, and no one forbade this man, nor has any one asked him to leave. It was his own impure life that forced him to flee from this holy place, for, 'Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God' (John 3:3).

The Visions of Sadhu Sundar Singh of India

...out of love, he allowed Lucifer to choose his own way and this is the same freedom the Lord gives to each of us. He's not going to force anyone to go to heaven that chooses that they don't want to, even if they once did. God doesn't make decisions for us, but He allows us to choose for ourselves. This has to be true, since sin entered the world because of bad choices made by Adam and Eve.

The Lord gave each of His created beings a free will. After we have accepted Jesus as our savior, we still have the freedom to turn back to a life of sin and to reject His grace. The Lord speaks about people being in danger of having their names removed from the Book of Life. (Exodus 32:33 & Revelation 3:5)

Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The word Snake was a mistranslation, it really said the shinning one! Lucifer was a being of light and could take whatever shape he wanted as a WATCHER!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join