It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs Heard across the UK last night

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A quick google tells mw It Is Indeed a bank holiday in Scotland. Not celebrated much it seems. No BH in england.

a reply to: woogleuk

For some reason my phone is randomly capitalising letter i's.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A mystery loud bang was heard near where I live today , RAF Shawbury said it wasn't them.

The sound of an explosion in Shrewsbury this morning has been shrouded by mystery - with no one really sure what caused it.
Shortly before 9am this morning loud bang was heard in the town, but there was no obvious explanation.
Police said it was not a police incident, but have had a few inquires about the sound.

RAF Shawbury have said the loud noise was nothing to do with them.
www.shropshirestar.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
But it was them. You think they're going to admit it? Of course they aren't going to admit it.

originally posted by: gortex
A mystery loud bang was heard near where I live today , RAF Shawbury said it wasn't them.

The sound of an explosion in Shrewsbury this morning has been shrouded by mystery - with no one really sure what caused it.
Shortly before 9am this morning loud bang was heard in the town, but there was no obvious explanation.
Police said it was not a police incident, but have had a few inquires about the sound.

RAF Shawbury have said the loud noise was nothing to do with them.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

But it was them.

Perhaps not , it seems this mystery has been solved.

But now Caterpillar in Shrewsbury has taken responsibility for the noise, which was rumoured to be a possible sonic boom from RAF aircraft, although RAF Shawbury quickly ruled this out.

Caterpillar Shrewsbury Ltd, based on Lancaster Road has said the mystery explosion was indeed one of their diggers.

Product Manager Matt Bulley said: “A Challenger engine backfired on one of our test cells at approximately 9am this morning.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join