It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"American is now a curse word"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
personally i prefer U.S. citizen or United States. if you check my posts you hardly ever see me write american or america.
north america is a continent not a country.
edit on 30-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

If you had cared to listen to the podcast you also would know that the thread title "American is now a curse word" is what a lot of Russians now are saying because of the actions of America and not his personal opinion.

And you do understand that this podcast is based on his personal opinion, as that is what podcasts are for.

Also know that a podcast is nothing more than an audio facebook, and just as credible.
edit on 30-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

They are also for entertainment purposes and not as a reliable news source.
edit on 30-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Forty million Americans on food stamps. is that the 40% that tips the balance?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Its interesting how quick Americans are against free speech and deporting people for expressing a opinion.

You`re right, but there`s another thing behind it.

If your own team/country isn`t doing so well, people get frustrated and the frustration goes towards the arch enemy, and in case of Americans Russia is the arch enemy. It`s something which you see all around the World. Once the own team/country does better again the frustrations subdue and the hostilities diminish.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Timeline of United States military operations

Think its plain for anyone to see who the aggressors on the international stage are.

WAR = PEACE.

Haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Think its plain for anyone to see who the aggressors on the international stage are.

Ah yes...America the only country that does bad in the world.

Imagine that a certain other country has just as many agressive acts as the US, so why isn't that being discussed?

Here you go see for yourself...

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh and just in case you haven't figured it out it is Russia, so you can't say the US is the only country that has been agressive in the international stage.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Russia had secured its assets.

What assets the base they had a lease to until 2042?

It was secured long before Putin decided to make up lies so that he could enter and annex Crimea.

Russia recognises the current government, not the central banker that was impersonating a head of state.

Guess what that supposed banker was part of the Yanukovych government and is still part of the new government so where are you getting that he was a central banker?

In fact the same parliament that was in when Yanukovych was president is the same one that appointed an MP as acting president.

The Ukrainian parliament on Sunday voted by an overwhelming margin to temporarily hand over the duties of president to parliament speaker Oleksandr Turchynov until new elections are held on May 25.

www.dw.de...

I guess the true facts don't matter.

Yatsenyuk was head of the Ukraine central bank before joining the government. I guess you can try and spin that as a lie somehow if you like. All users have google, they can see for themselves.

What assets the base they had a lease to until 2042?

Why did the previous Ukraine government need to be overthrown when democratic elections were only a year away. Is that what we encourage?... impatient spoiled brats?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
its best this way...i hope now most of all that people begin making for the exits.

that way we can lay back in our cesspool and relax without all the noise and constant complaining.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Glad we are agreed, America has indeed carried out a far greater number of military actions/invasions, you are right and comparative to Russia we can easily discern which nation has a history of warmongering i.e the U.S. Therefor when asked who do you think the aggressor actualy is in all this we can point to the fact history shows us in all likelihood the answer is America.

I kinda thought you were wavering for a little while, but theres hope for you yet good buddy.
edit on 30-11-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm confused...as an American, should I be upset by all of our warmongering and aggression?

is there a contest in this world to see who can be the most passive?

whatever happened to being badassed, is that popular anymore?

I think the Russians are just pissed because they got jacked up in Afghanistan and when our time came...we subdued it and left fully intact. Afghanistan used to be the place where Empires die...after the USA came its a Poppy farm.

the world is embarrassed because they tried to take out the American and the American took a huge dump on all of them.

edit on 30-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

as an American, should I be upset by all of our warmongering and aggression?

Yes.

Unless of course you think murdering innocent people for resources is a good thing. Then I suppose the answer would be no?

I cant really help you with that though, you may want to seek professional help with regards to that.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I'm confused...as an American, should I be upset by all of our warmongering and aggression?

It depends if you care about the millions of useless victims which have occurred by it in recent history.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: JHumm

And the US wasn't going to let that happen so they took it over and got rid of the dictator.

The same dictator that ordered the downing of a Pan Am passenger jet over Scotland that killed everybody on board. Yeah we should have let him keep going.

.US tries to dictate to the world stage how to live and the world isn't buying that load of crap anymore.

So now if the world is so tired of the US can you explain why it is that we have people traveling weeks in some cases just to get to the US, and why is that...because America is the place where people see themselves free to achieve whatever it is they want to do.

And why is it when a problem arrives in a country they can't handle who is it they call for help?

What is real funny is the fact these countries that don't like the US have no problem taking our money when the time comes and they need help.

Well, honestly, we leave them no choice. They borrow our money in exchange for their true sovereignty. This happens after we force their hand with illegal activities.

It's nothing for them be happy about, read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" for some insight.

p.s. I'm American and I support Americans, not the fake charade of zionists currently running things. Funny, I actually support the jewish people as well, the real ones that is.
edit on 30-11-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

is there a contest in this world to see who can be the most passive?

whatever happened to being badassed, is that popular anymore?

I think the Russians are just pissed because they got jacked up in Afghanistan and when our time came...we subdued it and left fully intact. Afghanistan used to be the place where Empires die...after the USA came its a Poppy farm.

the world is embarrassed because they tried to take out the American and the American took a huge dump on all of them.

That is cause Russia went at Afghanistan through proxy, they were not willing to murder 4000 of their own citizens, lie to and threaten the rest of them, just to get their military in full force.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Innocent? From my point of view its Americans that are defending themselves. American hasn't committed a single crime against anyone. I dare you to prove otherwise.

I won't be getting any help however and this will continue indefinitely until you all come to terms with reality.

you won't like what you discover, i'd bet.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yatsenyuk was head of the Ukraine central bank before joining the government.

See the key words...before.

So when he is with the government he is no longer a central banker, so that should be ex central banker and not make it sound as though they brought him in from the banking sector to run the government.

I guess you can try and spin that as a lie somehow if you like.

Not trying to spin anything, but if your going to have claims made they should be right and not something that it isn't.

As I said above that should have been former central banker and not the implication that he was a banker at the time he was put into that position. I never denied that he was a central banker.

And believe it or not most people in government had jobs before they got into government so why does his make any difference?

Why did the previous Ukraine government need to be overthrown when democratic elections were only a year away.

That would be because the president that was in office was corrupt and the citizens of Ukraine were fed up with it.

Now do you believe that leaving a corrupt politician in power after he was being formerly impeached and decided to run for Russia rather than stay and prove his innocence is the best thing to do?

Also leaving a corrupt politician in power gives them more of a chance to make sure he stays in power, just look at what Putin has done to stay in power in Russia.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

and you think Americans did that?

you should check your sources...do you even know what an American is.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Glad we are agreed, America has indeed carried out a far greater number of military actions/invasions, you are right and comparative to Russia we can easily discern which nation has a history of warmongering i.e the U.S.

So Russia gets a free pass for the problems they caused in the past...not only abroad, but also domestically because you think the US is full of warmongers...What a mindset you have.

And no we haven't agreed on anything so don't fool yourself.

Therefor when asked who do you think the aggressor actualy is in all this we can point to the fact history shows us in all likelihood the answer is America.

Only in your mind it is.

I kinda thought you were wavering for a little while, but theres hope for you yet good buddy.

Wavering...what are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

First he left due to a coup that saw his vehicle get shot at THEN he was impeached without being there to defend himself.

Sure would be nice if the police in west would get behind protesters against their corrupt leaders.

The law was removed from Ukraine and then the new government took over. In the mean time, Russia got what what it wanted while America postured in front of media and then the people of Crimea got what they wanted.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Well, honestly, we leave them no choice. They borrow our money in exchange for their true sovereignty. This happens after we force their hand with illegal activities.

So your saying that when a natural disaster occurs and a country asked for help it was because we forced their hand with illegal activities.

So when did the US become able to make natural disasters happen? You see nobody is forcing anyone to take the money the US offers, but they take it because no other country will offer the same things we can.

Also know that countries depend on the money from the US in the form of aid because they can't take care of problems on their own, be it a neighbor that wants your land(as we see in Ukraine) or a country such as Mexico that has trouble with people from their own country( cartels and other corrupt people).

But of course the US is responsible for all the bad in the world...or at least that is what some want you to believe.

p.s. I'm American and I support Americans, not the fake charade of zionists currently running things. Funny, I actually support the jewish people as well, the real ones that is.

So am I, but I will not blame the US for all the bad that happens in the world, as countries need to learn to deal with their own problems and they need to quit asking for help when things go bad. But that will never happen as the US will always help when asked.

And according to some on here if you back the US you are either a jew hater, or your a zionist, which is funny because I have been called both...which is funnier because you can either be one or the other but not both.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join