It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonard Part 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Anyone else remember that really really crappy movie Bill Cosby made back in the 80s?

I kinda do.

I also kinda remember in the movie Bill Cosbys character is in trouble with his wife because he got busted with a 19 year old girl or somethinglike that? Also his characters daughter is dating this old guy and he does not approve.

Anyone else remember?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Yes It was a stinkeroo. I marveled at the time how such a big box office star like The Cos would allow himself to be in such a bad bad movie.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes It was a stinkeroo. I marveled at the time how such a big box office star like The Cos would allow himself to be in such a bad bad movie.

I think he wrote it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All I can remember is Bill Cosby riding an ostrich. And that it was an awful movie.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i remember it
quite possible one of the worst movies of all time

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I am glad I either have caused enough brain damage to forget, or never actually saw it.

Bill Cosby plays Leonard Parker, a former CIA spy. According to the opening sequence of the movie, the title refers to the idea that this film is actually the sixth installment of a series of films featuring the adventures of Leonard, as parts one through five were locked up in the interests of world security.

The movie starts with Parker being re-recruited by his former employers in the CIA to save the world from an evil vegetarian who brainwashes animals to kill people. The film ends with Leonard infiltrating the vegetarian base, fending off the vegetarians with magic meat he received from a Gypsy, freeing the captive animals and flooding the base using Alka-Seltzer. He escapes by riding an ostrich on the roof of the building, with the ostrich flying him down.

good grief....

new topics

top topics

join