It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any tea drinkers???? whats your fav? infuser or bag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I've been on a tea kick since birth. I love tea. It's a british thing. I got an infuser tea pot and don't use it much. Loose tea is better though.

I don't care for fruity either although blackcurrant is good. I just like 'normal' tea, black tea. Green tea is too weak. I like the water poured over it boiling hot, not just boiled five minutes ago. Has to be one second ago, It doesn't taste right with hot water. So I don't like tea served in Canadian restaurants . They bring over a pot of hot water to make my own at the table. Not right. The water isn't hot enough.

I usually drink bentley's earl gray black tea. You can get it on amazon , but dont! It's always out of stock and I hsve first dibs on it, just kidding!

Darjeeling is good.

I use loose tea too and strain into the cup. But I like using a coffee press for tea two - its easy.

I rate Lipton as the worst brand.
edit on 1-12-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

White tea is a weaker tea. It's however long you prefer to let it steep. It's been awhile since I had the white tea. Sometimes I like my tea strong, sometimes I dont. I don't set a timer, but 30 seconds sounds too short a time. Depends on the brand. British tea is much stronger.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Have never thought to use my coffee press for loose tea!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I tried rooibos tea today. It's very good! Although it was also a bit more pricy than what I had intended to spend, I wanted to give something different a go. It's really tasty, but because of the price I will probably use that one a little less frequently.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
u just ordered from here.
they have some good prices and have a deal on shipping right now.

it said free shipping on all orders over 50.
i ordered 2 things for a total of $15.90 and they gave me 2 shipping options free.
1-7 days us mail or 1-3 days us mail for free

check em out

www.teaguys.com...

ordered this
www.teaguys.com...

and this
www.teaguys.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oooh, I love tea - not crazy about fruity teas, but love chai, earl grey and green teas.

Have you ever tried dandelion or chicory tea? There's a brand I tried recently that I love. It's called Teeccino dandelion caramel nut. It comes in bags, and the ingredients are: organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion, dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor, and figs. Gluten free and naturally caffeine free (if you're into that sort of thing). If you like a caramelly, slightly chocolately flavor, then you will love it. To me, it tastes like a cross between coffee and tea.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yorkshire tea.
Nice and strong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join