It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this exorcism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Mental illness is real and widespread. But also Demons are real. Possession and oppression are real. However, this guy is fake. Looks to me like he's gunning for a reality TV show ... a reality TV show with girls looking like Charlies Angels and him as Charlie ... going after demons. He and the girls reek of base human evil. I'd bet that they are the ones in need of an exorcism.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 12/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

perhaps reverend/father shyster has some kind of anti-demon prophylactic for sale on his website, for what i'm sure is an exorbitant price..

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

now bob larson is bringing the act...er art of casting out demons into the 21st century using technology. and it will only cost you a suggested donation. of $295, you can be exorcized from the convince of your home or any where, via a Skype Exorcism.

My $295 Skype Exorcism

just another flim flam man playing on people beliefs, hell if he was to move into the UFO field he could give greer a run for his money.
edit on 8-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just go to his website...

Seven weeks ago I warned of an 80% drop in giving. With the help of friends and partners we partially recovered. Now, we are back where we started seven weeks ago. With so many powerful spiritual blessings, like the three women above, it's a shame that I have to plead with our friends to keep this ministry strong financially.

I need your help desperately. Give the best gift you can-$1,000, $500, even $100 or $50: Things are so tight I still can't send you an offer in return. Thanks for the understanding and sharing any gift of any size.

source: www.boblarson.org...

If your not convinced he's a snake oil salesman after visiting, I have some swamp-land in Florida for sale...

p.s. right clicking is disabled on his site.

edit on 12/16/2014 by mcx1942 because: rotund digits

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join