Would a guy who proclaims to DWJD (Do What Jesus Did) and cast out demons, charge people ten bucks to first find out if they even have them? I went to
take the "Demon Test" on his website and was directed to my PayPal account! I don't recall Jesus charging a dime for anything he did, ever. This guy
is milking people and he is able to get away with it because it's under the guise of religion. The people in those videos are either acting or highly
susceptible to his act. The demon test is probably how he screens for the people most gullible to the power of suggestion. The most dramatic ones end
up on YouTube to reel in more people. Oh and for the record, I declined to pay for the test and did not take it.
edit on 11-29-2014 by
WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)
originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
The demon test is probably how he screens for the people most gullible to the power of suggestion.
Bob Larson's Demon Test! Answers: Never, In My Past, or Currently.
1. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence?
2. Have you experimented with two or more forms of the occult?
3. Have you been sexually violated (raped, incested, molested)?
4. Do you sometimes manifest behavior not consistent with your normal personality?
5. Do you abuse alcohol or drugs to escape painful past experiences in life?
6. Do you commit immoral or illegal acts, contrary to your customary values?
7. Have you ever attempted or contemplated suicide?
8. Are you sometimes overwhelmed with feelings of severe depression and hopelessness?
9. Do you indulge in self-abusive behavior such as anorexia, bulimia, cutting, or self mutilation?
10. Have you experienced life changing trauma from which you haven't recovered?
11. Do you know of ancestors who committed murder, suicide, or sexual perversion?
12. Do voices tell you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme God, or indulge in immoral acts?
13. Have you asked Satan to take your life in exchange for something?
14. Do you live a fear based life resulting from paranoia or multiple phobias?
15. Have you experienced emotional or physical abuse from your biological parents?
16. Have you been emotionally or physically abandoned by either biological parent?
17. Have you felt repeated, disabling episodes of rejection or depression?
18. Have you failed repeatedly in significant relationships?
19. Have you failed to experience trust and lasting love from a significant other?
20. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues?
21. Are you significantly hindered in prayer, worship, Bible reading, or church attendance?
It was interesting how much time he spent with the three young people. I noticed that he moved his hand around a great deal, perhaps to test their
susceptibility to hypnosis. It would be interesting having a skilled hypnotist watch this and give his/her assessment. If that was his intent, he
didn't succeed. Clearly, he performs better with pre-conditioned subjects who already believe they're possessed and believe he has the power to
exorcise demons. It's a bit like someone posing as a doctor telling someone they have a disease and describing the symptoms to them. If they're
suggestible, they'll start experiencing or believing they're experiencing those symptoms.
during welcome week at loyola, they had this great hypnotist come in and it was really scary. i think i was literally the only one in the room who
snapped myself out of it before it was too late (i went in thinking it might be fun but started feeling not-good when he pulled out his flashy-stick
thing and proceeded to not pay any attention till dude was done with the initial hypnosis). the power of suggestion is HUGE once someone gets
hypnotized. I wonder if any of these people remember what they did after the fact or not. I bet if they don't he says it's just 'cause they were
And as for his demon test--LOL. How about stick with the roman catholic exorcists and how they get it done. they are the only exorcists who i actually
believe are legit.
I think it's sad how so many people fall for this kinda thing.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.