It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun with symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Just kidding.
lol

Symbols are everywhere, some are "just" signs, while some are signs...

The importance of symbolism...

Whilst driving home tonight my attention was shifted from the road to a logo on the back of a van in front of me.

At first sight and from a distance the logo looked like a eye with a lightning flash in it. This image was encouraged by the word "SEE" in big letters right underneath the symbol.

< O >
SEE

Cool!

But as i got closer, looked a little harder and thought a little deeper, The symbol began to morph, or at least my interpretation of it did.

I noticed a sphere with a ring around it, in perfect alignment with another smaller sphere, this perhaps planetary alignment evoking a spark or arc opening ones eye to "SEE"...

(0:00-7:15)

Focused on real eye ability.

Feel free to share your symbols and interpretations here...
edit on 29-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed about symbolism is that they're used so often, many have forgotten their true meaning. Which is what's used against us. Something used so often, it can't possibly be of any significance.

That's where many are wrong. Certain symbols are used consistently by those who understand the meaning and value behind them. It's a form of control over us, being aware of things we would consider to be mysterious.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

It's a form of control over us, being aware of things we would consider to be mysterious.

Being mysterious about things we are aware of, we would consider it's over as a form of control? (be)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

We consider them mysterious because we don't know the true meaning behind them. Someone thinks the moon is mysterious until they research it for themselves.

We may look at a symbol and ponder its meanings, its origins but we don't find the truth. That's how the power is maintained, it's kept shadowy, with false info surrounding it so people don't realize what it's about.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Because the false info stop them real-eyes

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That's the key. Spread false information and it gets people looking in every direction but the genuine one. They do it not only with symbolism but nearly every other thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They sure do. Do you have any in mind? Perhaps you could share the miss-info false meanings being spread and then share what YOU think it might mean, or better still means to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's personal interpretations lol. For instance I feel the pyramid doesn't stop at the top, it reaches above. I think that's a very good example. What do you think? Think the pyramid stops at the top?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It's either not there or it's invisible

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Interesting interpretation. More like it's a false construct like disinfo?

This is why I love symbology, there's meanings then there's individual meanings.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That does not mean its not there... or it's invisible.

What is in the darkness must come to light.

We go deep, not sure if you are with me?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe not. When you say invisible, do you mean behind the scenes?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

do you mean behind the curtain? Lol

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yup. Not certain if you do though. I feel like they run the big names we think run the show. But that's just my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am so glad you had 'fun with symbols'. I came in for a look at symbolism (expectation), only to find a short vid of symbols. Well done! I shall now go back and see what you have to offer with a silly grin on my face... Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join