It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this article about the film "9". I think they are on to something.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
a reply to: TM62
Actually, I was amazed at first, since I thought most people wouldn't know the film, or at least hadn't watched it. But it turned out most have. Not just that, they all thought it was pretty enigmatic and full of hidden meanings. It's no surprise after all really, this is the place were I feel I belong the most. I should have guessed it.

Wow I have never heard of them. They do fit the nine rag dolls!
I'll be taking the test when I have a couple of minutes.
What's your personality number, btw.

Great let me know what you get! I took test #2 with variants, just another distraction for fun! I am a 3? I don't feel like I need validation, LOL. Sometimes I think these tests are way off base, but who knows maybe they're not. I do love a good distraction though! That's life one distraction after another going to work is a distraction to me. But I do like to be appreciated, so I guess I am achiever, I love helping anonymously. Planning not so much, I do think of the future but do not become attached to the outcome, does that make any sense.
Type 3 - The Achiever - Focused on the presentation of success, to attain validation -
Type 2 - The Helper - Helpers who need to be needed
Type 7 - The Enthusiast - Pleasure seekers and planners, in search of distraction

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Greetings- Funny an Owl would show up, as it is the Owl as being "a symbol" for a certain group discussed here about... (See Topher Grace's tee shirt in the 2013 movie "The Big Wedding" Bob Deniro, Diane Keaton attached. lake scene; family dinner...)
WHOO, WHOO...

It is the emergence of 'Yin' the Devine Feminine, Mr. Yang and ALL His bologna are on the way out, 'Stage Left' pun intended and because We are typing about H-Wood and ALL the crap that goes with it...

How about the latest Katy Perry commercial, the symbolism in that will make You "sleepy", isn't it 'time' to awaken from Your slumber?? Better yet, turn OFF Your t.v. and ALL Your electronic negative-ion sucking "machines" and see/feel/be the "true" message, You can't get it from anyBody but YourSelf, that is what ALL THIS is about, see now?

Any Self that 'thinks/believes/feels' that they NEED another whether it be for assistance or more important, VALIDATION, will always be "NEEDING" Have a little 'Faith' and look 'inside' this is where ALL the answers are..

namaste

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That was my birthday.

So was 9/9/99. Coincidence?

there are ..

no Coincidences :-)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I haven't seen the movie, but I usually agree with the views of Vigilant Citizen, your source. He always has interesting approaches and in depth knowledge to stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Did you ever gave it a thought that the many different ways a society is... or can be 'ruled' on earth... by the as many diffenent countries like China, North Korea, Middle East, Europe, The USA... is part of one giant social experiment on humanity. An massive global experiment overseen by... the great unknown..

The goal is to find the most suitable social structure for an one world government.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

I love the poster - I must see if I can buy a copy.
Really interesting thread. Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
this same thing happened at the end of the age of taurus - the bull worshippers were slaughtered. there's nothing original, ground-breaking or permanent about the idea, it's a rehash by TPTB, and how they depopulate (reboot) the planet. sure wish the current generation of mass murderers would devise an original idea and just let people live, long happy lives.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
irony of ironies:

"Does this scene represent religious elites holding occult knowledge while forbidding their followers from seeking it? 1 is therefore exactly how secret societies perceive the Church and how they want the world to perceive the Church … in order to abandon it."

isn't this EXACTLY what secret societies also do? everyone is asking questions and neither the church or the secret societies are forth coming.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Frankly, the hidden occult messages in Biodome are far more nefarious... or was it Encino Man... I forget...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TM62

Greetings- I read where You took these tests and got some info/enjoyment, may I suggest a 'dosha/guna quiz' for the 'fun' part and look up 'Ayurvedic Astrology' and see if "they" didn't fiddle with Your 'roadmap to the stars' My 'naming day' is May 31 so in the newspaper/common astrology that makes me a "Gemini" but if One goes back even further, prior to the numerous axis shifts of Mother Earth,(Ayurvedic Astrology) I am a 'Taurus' so if I choose to read My horoscope, it now makes sense...

So if I'm in Giza and the fecal meets the fan, while everyOne else runs the same way as the Sphinx, I'll be headed the opposite way.. Funny, I now see a Sphinx avatar, coincidence???

namaste

P.S. You'll need to know the 'time' of birth and they'll provide a full chart w/the various positions.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You're far too certain that this movie isnt deeper than 'AI bad'. The symbolism matches up far too perfectly (and overtly in the case of the book) to hermeticism.

Symbolism is a psychological warfare tool becausecthe true meaning is only known to initiates, and explained differently to the rabble in whatever way keeps them complacent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join