It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth behind the new Star Wars movies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
95% of you will disagree straight away and I bet a lot of you guys won't even get past the first 2 minutes of the video. Just give it a chance, I don't expect you guys to agree, I just want you to know that this is really happening and I care about you guys which I why I share this stuff.

Don't trust ANYTHING that comes out of Hollywood! It is all propaganda and psy-ops. We get caught up in the production value and the huge cinematic appeal. Once you come to the realization that there is actually Good and Evil.. you can see this stuff EVERYWHERE in the mainstream. I mean literally EVERYWHERE.

It's not just a case of us being messed up.. there are SATANIC FORCES working AT LARGE to steal your souls. LITERALLY. I don't mean to sound extreme but this is very real stuff. Witchcraft, occultism and symbolism are all massive parts of what the Elite do at the top. Rituals, spells, channeling and demon possession are all very real!

They are happening in your country, in the top echelons of power and control and even in the music and film industry. This stuff is spreading LIKE THE PLAGUE.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'll save everyone the time . . . it's from someone who called "the vigilant christian." a member of the "christian truther movement."

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
I'll save everyone the time . . . it's from someone who called "the vigilant christian." a member of the "christian truther movement."

Move along atheists, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I got to the jesus is the only way to heaven and couldn't get past his condescending tone about how all other religious or even being tolerant to other religious is "taking logic and shooting it out the door"
So that was 6 mins in, far past 2 min

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

christian truther movement.

Good thing they added "christian", only they have the "truth", right?

Not that theres any truth to "Star Wars" anyway.

There are no wings or engine noises in space.
edit on 29-11-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I love that people can read so much into some exotic things and get riled up. But when blatant injustices such as 2008 come up, and end due to statues of limitations...No one gets a twitch LOL!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh well how sad nevermind.

I can't wait to see the new movie.
The force is taoism but I guess you think that is satanist also.
People wonder why many think the religious are bat # crazy. Reading this thread proves it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I see it as totally the opposite!

In other words, the "elite" love to brag and pat themselves on the back at how they are fooling us and they use Hollywood to fill us in.....those of us who see it, are the ones called "conspiracy theorists for connecting similarities to fake versus real. Thus are discredited immediately for making the comparisons.

Star Wars is filled with political treachery and for those willing to pay attention to the dry political parts, they IMO tell us quite a bit in comparisons to real life political maneuvers.

I am not here to slam someone based upon their faith, so I will leave that part of my observation of this character alone....

edit on 29-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Something tells me the guy who made that video also has a problem with Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wow, this is called entertainment and whether it's watching the Omen, The Exorcists, or The ExpendablesI. I'm watching this for my entertainment...I could care less what hidden message you suggest their are in these movies because despite all the trash I have seen over the years I'm still logging in to this site everyday.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing this movie along with the Penguins of Madagascar later this afternoon with my runts...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I would rather believe Star Wars is real than the Christian Truther Movement. At least the idea of an intergalactic war is more plausible.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Eastern mysticism is Satanic? It's Evil?

In fact Star Wars always made me want to be the good guy. Fear leads to the dark side. Christians fear too much and it's a slippery slope from there. Star wars among many other movies are actually telling you whats going on, not as mind control.. It's sort of like only those who get it get it kind of thing..

I find movies to be enlightening..

Be good.

edit on 29-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

As a believe in christ I know where he is coming from, he has good point's but it is not a deliberate attempt to control the people, it is fantasy and the worst damage it can do is make people lose faith in there religion as they start to believe it is all fantasty not make them into jedi.

Anyway the angel's have flaming sword's and the power of the holy spirit is with them, it bind's them together and unite's them and is everywhere so another perspective is to say the movie though fictional is inspired by relgious notions and belief's and anyway who is to say god did not create such a galaxy somewhere in the multiverse.

When a film make's people worship satan or eat there kid's then I will know it is truly evil, in the meantime this is not about brainwashing (Except to sell merchandise) though children it must be pointed out are susceptible and will want there fantasy to be real, god I wanted to be a jedi when I was a little boy so too did most of the other kid's, the odd one out always got to be darth vader, no this about making money, money, money and that is all.

There are intelligence operations and movie propeganda goes right back to the first world war so yes it can be used as a medium for that but this is about making a successful money spinner that is it.

I think sometime's fundementalist point's of view cause far more harm to the christian cause than anything else and such often regard ninety nine percent of other christians as pagan's.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Satan comes as an angel of light.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The father of lie's that is true but if people are not free they will rebel, christ said I came to set you free, my own shall come unto me.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Embrace the dark side of the force feel it's power!.
Mad as a box of badgers if you actually believe any of the tripe in the vodeo.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hideous isn't it? It's a scary techunique world out there though, and i'm really glad he's trying to save my soul with his wonderful brand of youtube fundamentalism.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They stole everything from Frank Herbert so where does that leave the premise of the argument?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
They stole everything from Frank Herbert so where does that leave the premise of the argument?

Dune was Kak compared to star war's, they did not steal from him at all though also I doubt based on the strength of the later trilogy that George Lucas wrote the original three, they where simply too good and remain in my humble opinion by far better than the last three supposed preludes to the original film's.

If they pinched anything it was the Nazis as storm troopers and the Rebel alliance fighting the great aggressive empire back, of course they threw a few side plots in such as Jabba the hut who was originally a very human actor turned into a giant green alien Turd with giant eye's and a perverted tongue during the first trilogy, you know they made the models out of trash but still all those first models were actually real model's, today they can do it better but seldom do as they are now lazier.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also darth would kick jesubs up the ass!.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join