It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Reflection: "Siblings" Michelle Obama & Craig Robinson = SAME PERSON?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes, I do know how it sounds. But hear me out. If this is even the correct section to gain traction in, feel free to move it wherever best discussed. Keep in mind though I'm NOT politically/religiously motivated at all. Just a self instigated crazy hunch I myself had which turned into a few hours at best of research. If true, good for her, ya know? Right on! But surprisingly, there was not a single opinion to be found, yet a lot started adding up. Still, we're all aware of the bias once we think we see something, it doesn't go away. I'll just get right into this then..

No mentions of Joan Rivers from me -who prob got killed for proclaiming Michelle is a tranny & Obama Gay so openly. Although I liked her, so RIP. But I'm assuming this is already a very strong possibility. My brain just somehow took it a bit further, not too far though when considering secret service, and the very real fears she would have about anything in this post.

THAT BEING SAID...I was keenly aware that I could debunk this myself, so searched queries, and for videos of Michelle Obama with her biological brother "Craig Robinson" (not the comedian) together, careful not to consider photos for obvious abilities of Adobe Photoshop, as well as looking out for signatures of After Effects or other manipulating software.

Only 2 videos I found of the 2 together! Both posted by CNN but almost 2 week apart. The 2nd taking the context of that dates (Oct 16) soon-to-be broadcasted 2012 live 2nd Pres debate. Some interesting things to note if you're considering it a fake. But first here are the two videos. Recorded in same sitting (Unsure of exact date).

Oct 3rd CNN YT post:

Oct 16 CNN YT post:

Hmm interesting, same interview (same clothes/etc). That much is obvious, as well as the ability for invested interests to get this done. Strange how Craig anchors himself to his chair, very seriously never moving his left (overlapping with his double) arm. Probably pretty important for the charade to work no? Craig seems to be wearing make-up to change skin-tone. I hope to not offend anyone with these comments btw, simply want to be proven wrong. & so there's the request for sharper eyes than mine to look for any telling elements of a fabrication (who better to hire than CNN for that am I right?). All I see in my bias is overlapping tricks, and a few inconsistencies. Hopefully not the only 2 videos of the 2 together that we can look at, but if it is, that's telling in itself.

What makes the theory fun & interesting, and a bit of a rant on my part, is literally EVERY other Craig Robinson video and dialogue after considering this to be possible. A few I found to be particularly insightful if it shows to be a strong possibility that I'm on the money with this one, are here for those who are seriously reflecting this one:

With talk show host Jimmy Kimmel:

Another exclusive with ABC. Smart eyes will see the double talk, and appreciatively mutual shared glances;

Fascinating insight into powers that be, and human mind no? Here's a quote from Craig, referring to Michelle as;

For the longest time being *considered* as 'Craigs little (or inner?) sister', but now that she's *considered* wife to the president, I'm now *considered* as 'Michelles Obama's older brother', which I'm more than happy about.

It occured to me the interviewers may be in on the whole thing. Even if not though, Craig & Michelles answers are definitely spoken in a sort of double-talk, and one wonders the serious reflection he must have done to speak to others about himself, figuratively for himself on the inside, while maintaining the outward illusion of being taken quite literally. This repeating theme is picked up throughout many more interviews.

This of course means, that Craig isn't married or has kids, not in any unfabricated sense anyway. & that he's sometimes Michelle when needed, & sometimes Craig. Tranny or no, this dude knows himself pretty well, & cool he can even live such a double life in his position, even if for serious reasons probably a bit frightened of truth getting out. So mad props Craig, just please don't kill me too.

edit on 29-11-2014 by Arrestme because: OWN Inc

edit on 29-11-2014 by Arrestme because: ftw title

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

Thread meet LOL bin.

I have heard this "theory" before. It always ends up in LOL. Good luck amigo.
edit on Cpm12Saturday4220141830Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:42:18 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh man another Michelle is a man thread.
At least this one puts a face to who this man is.
I didn't watch the videos but it seems the presence is since they only have been together in two videos it must be true?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The MSM are in on many things, alas this isn't one of them.

S&F for the thread though.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

they look like different people.. I'm not sure why you would think they were the same, and if they were the same why does there need to be both of them?

whats the point?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Look at her arms. No way do they belong to a man.

I watched the video of her brother with Jimmy Kimmel.
The whole time I kept thinking...doesn't Obama have a
brother in Africa? Why don't they get him on the show?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK, this may be total BS, but here goes. Long ago I saw a program on TV that asserted that a persons voice is actually as unique as ones fingerprints. Even when someone attempts to disguise his voice the unique vibrations come through and that they are readable electronically. If this is fact, I would think that the technology would be greatly advanced by now. They went on to say the technology had been used successfully in criminal investigations. Since I don't recall ever hearing anything else about this I suspect that it might be BS. Has anyone else heard of this? This would be a great place to put such technology to use, if it actually exists.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, this brother and sister do look a little similar which has my dogs a-barking. Never known anything like this before, you must be on to something! Great Post!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
"...."
I have heard this "theory" before. It always ends up in LOL. Good luck amigo.

Any chance for a link 2 one would certainly help unfold this discussion away from the partial-truths of Michelle's gender, & more toward the theory proposed to uncover both's missing link. Much appreciated chief!

originally posted by: KnightLight
they look like different people.. I'm not sure why you would think they were the same, and if they were the same why does there need to be both of them? whats the point?

Well, so far if you read the OP I believe I answered this, having asked myself this already, but it's really most of me wanting to disbelieve it, which only gets harder. You'd think it'd be easy. Read the post 2 analyze again. If this actually turns out to BE a fact, & there's only ONE sketchy video of them together on CNN, leans toward it being a farce, & being separate people highly unlikely. Especially considering the circumstances of who they are & to each other. There should be more than 1 video together! No? There can be many, especially with her gender in such serious question. Like I said, maybe it's fear of being caught being a tranny, or messing up being First Wife, & is not needed. It's not like "Craig" was invented. Craig is the original Michelle. Michelle was the invention, at least the FirstWife version of her is. But both are just still Craig. For the Obamas, it would not be unusual behavior, possibly knowing Michelle mostly as Craig anyway. But not us. IMO if true, He/She is prob most scared of that, the public reaction.

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Oh man another Michelle is a man thread.
At least this one puts a face to who this man is.

I didn't watch the videos but it seems the pretense is since they only have been together in two videos it must be true?

Correction: ONE video exists! It's the same SINGLE video, but 2 postings 2 weeks apart at least. I do realize that realistically proves nothing, however its becoming more unlikely to believe any reason u can give for there only being 1 video. This theory should pick up it's pace. Honestly I'm not aiming to prove anything per se, albeit if i can notice this, there must be more trail marks.

Thanks for the flags/responses.

:edit:

originally posted by: Oudoceus
Long ago I saw a program on TV that asserted that a persons voice is actually as unique as ones fingerprints. Even when someone attempts to disguise his voice the unique vibrations come through and that they are readable electronically...
"...."....Has anyone else heard of this?
.... This would be a great place to put such technology to use, if it actually exists.

But here are many methods to change one's voice, including but not limited to, training & therapy, physical surgery of some kind, or electrical devices. 99% verifiable that their voices would turn up different, as they are surprisingly quite different when considering this theory to be true. I would do the test ofc when you can refer me to this method of differentiation, or if someone here can elaborate for you. None-the-less, intriguing.
edit on 29-11-2014 by Arrestme because: no double postz

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Well, this brother and sister do look a little similar which has my dogs a-barking. Never known anything like this before, you must be on to something! Great Post!

U can passive aggressively insult our intelligence all u want skalla, or consider the less-than-10 or-so parts of the context in it's entirety, like a capable person would. I hope at least doing both becomes something u practice. On a forum like this, we don't want to think you're promoting ignorance now do we? Unless u r just incapable. I sincerely apologize if my politically incorrect terming of these gender identity categories insulted you or anyone else though...here's 2 hope!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Dude, your OP is a total farce and the very definition of ignorance, thanks for dumbing the place down.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Before looking too much into this, I have to say. Just look at the size of Craig. He's a big guy. Michelle looks much smaller than him. Jimmy Kimmel looks small compared to him. Put him in drag and have him stand next to Obama. It would be a rificulous freak show that they couldn't pull off.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's a short list of historical people who, so I have read/heard, have had doubles stand in for them:

Franklin Roosevelt (consult the famous photo of him at Yalta)

Ayatollah Khomeini (the man who returned from France was not the same as the one who went into exile)

Saddam Hussein (the real one had perfect teeth, the one who was executed had far-from-perfect)

edit on 30-11-2014 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I do realize that realistically proves nothing, however its becoming more unlikely to believe any reason u can give for there only being 1 video.

Could it be that that the first lady has countless people asking here to do interviews with them and not many ask for the brother to do them with her?
I know that sounds flipping crazy, but hey you never know!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I believe realistically that it's a convenient truth, and so that's the only reason it's allowed to take place. Of course one would assume their body stature and structure would differ. You have to look closely, because if it were fabrication, it would be fabricated on every level. Can anyone deny that this could easily be done? But, it COULD NOT be done without keeping the two separate. Until someone shows to me undeniable proof that they're separate, without pointing out differences in their supposed "costumes", then my suppositions remain UNDEBUNKED.
My points are valid, and so far most speculation from posters is what could be a farce, as far as intelligent proof goes.

Still, ONE VIDEO exists of the two together, most likely fabricated. The importance of this being true is not lost on me. I just don't understand the want to use proof in showing it's true or not. Which is all I want to know. Is this thread really going to end in members simply refusing to face only the points they're comfortable with?

But I kno some people are reading and not posting, and thinking about it could be true, and that no evidence is being shown that can prove the opposite. My hat tips to those people, and a few posters thus far, who are looking at the data, regardless of context matter.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's an awful lot of girth to cover with those sleeveless dresses. a reply to: Arrestme

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Girth can be faked. he's not even that big during the videos u can actually tell. Mostly tho there could be anything under a suit, or huge baggy shirt.

So I'll say again. common sense isn't enough to explain this 1.

ONLY ONE VIDEO OF them together. Why? Actually I don't care. I forgot I even made this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey Arrestme,

There might only be 1 video, but there are a LOT of pictures of them together.

Sorry.
jacygirl

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Here's a line directly from my very first post jacygirl...

Arrestme on Nov. 29 :

.....careful not to consider photos for obvious abilities of Adobe Photoshop, as well as looking out for signatures of After Effects or other manipulating software...

I appreciate the small level at which others contribute a post with... You probably just accidentally treated me like I was inspired to consider this conspiracy after hearing my cat talk about it. But I forgive you.

Although, any picture that might be from an official source of some kind, where it's known to be the original file, would be fairly useful in steering this some more. These can possibly show forensic evidence of having been processed through Photoshop. Thx.

Any other ideas that might support this theory, even if you don't believe any of it, please share!

Just please, no more "it's common sense that: ______".
There's no jury to win or lose things over to, & I've not lost my mind.
We go on facts. The fact that it sounds crazy, is not very constructive! ^_^

Thanks!

edit on 16-2-2015 by Arrestme because: I heart Chi Swyz

top topics

join