It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad trips: America's 5 worst flights to take

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Would those be the ones that didn't land?! What kind of media BS is this? "These are the routes where you encounter the rudest passengers, the most indifferent crew members, substandard (or nonexistent) meal service, rough flying conditions or, often, all of the above." WHO CARES?! so long as the freakin plane lands on its wheels with the pilot in control isn't it a good flight?

Heres the article:

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
id like to add 6 days on a grey hound travelling from Seattle to NY via TX, NM, and 20 other states. Especially if your driver thinks she can drive the bus through a Macdonalds drivethrough. (some bus drivers are idiots)

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
so long as the freakin plane lands on its wheels with the pilot in control isn't it a good flight?

no. I don't really think there's anything wrong with expecting more from airlines than getting from point to point safely. paying a bazillion dollars for a ticket and then having the flight turn into something like a scene from one of the National Lampoon movies is way less fun than it sounds. maybe weird stuff only happens when I fly, but on one flight to Orlando, the plane actually took off with another flight's luggage on board. that sucked. and when I was going to London, the guy in the row in front of me had too much to drink, and threw up on the guy next to him. so very unpleasant. on the way back from London, the airline (they don't call 'em Northworst for nothing) lost our entire group's reservations...all 37 of them. and I'm not a frequent flyer at all. I've only flown 8 times (4 round trips) in my life.
oh well. I didn't mean this to turn into a rant. airlines suck. I expect too much of them

new topics

join