It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next False Flag will be Nuclear, because those same guys are still here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's not a personal attack, Im looking at the facts. And thermite does not make sense.

A nuke tho, That would explain why they had to hose it down for so long.

Eitherway we both agree there was foul play?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
People who do false flags are still here - living in those nice neighborhoods you drive by and see.

How do you know this?

They too have families homes, kids, houses with pools and so forth.

How do you know this?

Maybe you even see them when you turn on your television.

How do you know this?

Next False Flag will be nuclear because those same people who did the last big one (9/11) are not in jail or dead. They are enjoying the life fat government salaries buy them, steak house restaurants, musical concerts, driving nice cars and so on.

How do you know this?

They will pick a place and time Maybe they already did
They will detonate a nuke, small one, I don't think they want to kill millions, I think they want to kill 200 000 - 300 000 people

How do you know this?

They will blame Iran or Russia or ISIS (which they helped create). Hell they could blame Pakistan or India,

How do you know this?

This is so obvious to me, masterminds don't change, they just plot some more....

And yet everything you said cannot be proven. You don't know any more than anyone else here. If these elites were really 'mater-minds', you wouldn't even be able to grasp a basic understanding of what they had planned.
edit on 29-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

I believe smeone needs a big hug.

Here, I am even going to give you a star and flag just so you can feel good.

One day you will get out of the darkness of hatred. One day you will realize that Love is the ultimate force, even far greater than splitting the atom.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This thread makes me say

It belongs in rants. Along with most of the OP's anti America threads.
I realize this borders the T&C's but after seeing the personal attacks by the OP in this thread, I'm willing to risk my first warning.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Steve

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Although you found the cutest bunny on the whole internet (so chubby and huggable)

How does the Bunny prevent the next Nuclear False Flag that may or may not Kill both you and me ???

Do you have anything to add.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

So I am Anti-America because I point out that people who did 9/11 (AND KILLED AMERICANS) are still free to commit another false flag.

I guess you must with in the camp with Swanne, all with chubby bunnies and stuff

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So I am Anti-America because I point out that people who did 9/11 (AND KILLED AMERICANS) are still free to commit another false flag.

No you didn't point that out, all you did was rant about it...no sources and nothing that backs your claim.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok, just for the record I do think that Nation States will refrain from False flag type attacks. What we seem to be engaged in is a internet war at the moment. Department 4 of the PLA can hack into a lot of Data and we have Suxtant to hit them back with.

I use China only as an example as i'm sure other Nations are getting evolved in Cyber warfare too. Yes I agree that Cyber warfare will never have the impact of a small nuke going off... However the end goal is to dominate the vital terrain of your adversary not turn it to scorched rubble.

Just my theory really but with all the technology I really wouldn't need a nuke to shut that Dam down.. just an expert hacker. Sure saves me money. And I haven't even touched HAARP yet.. If my Government can create crop failure in your country every year it won't be long until you need aid from me... I feel that the US has been attacking several countries using this for a while now. And I can't prove it.. just a hunch...

The next false Flag I think would be viral or electronic and very bad..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Isn't this in Skunk Works? I thought that forum was reserved for highly speculative conspiracy topics? Am I wrong? Obviously it is hard to provide evidence for such hgly speculative topics.

In my opinion, if one cannot handle the fringe nature of Skunk Works, one should simply avoid said forum as you are unlikely to be convinced or, indeed, convince anyone else, of anything.

On topic: I definitely think that the possibility for large scale false flag attacks like 9/11 exists but I don't think they will be nuclear in nature. The elite themselves likely would not care if the surface was destroyed in a global nuclear conflagration what with their fully sustainable DUMB sites, however, I don't see them destroying their slave race quite so soon after diligently grooming them for centuries.

No, they want a complete panopticon, a high-tech police state control grid. A literal (as opposed to our current psuedo-literal) police state.

So, either you know its true and choose to ignore it, you know its true and support or you know it's true and you try to expose it. Which is it?

At any rate, petty insults and in fighting achieve nothing but to further divide us. Don't do it. We CAN agree to disagree without name calling like sixth graders.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Next False Flag will be Nuclear, because those same guys are still here.

The next nuclear attack won't be a false flag. It will be the deliberate destruction of Iran.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Most of the conspiracies I read on here are speculative. Even the ones with links, references and sources. A conspiracy is shadowy by nature, filled with disinformation to throw people off.

I doubt most of the conspirators put the info out in the open.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sounds like you're just jealous of people with money. The world isn't lacking in money go get some for yourself. Then you can live in a nice neighborhood and have a pool. But if you continue to think of people with money as evil you probably won't ever have any. You'll be closed off to the idea because you'll think it makes you evil.
What happened to the last 100 or so false flag events that never occurred ? No plan B even?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

you've never heard of kinetic energy being turned into heat??

I blame the education system - obviously physics teachers (or lack of) were responsible for 9/11.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ok let's not put code in here haha
edit on 1-12-2014 by capragenus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Didn't you guys know that non of the bodies hit the ground right? They were vaporized on impact.

So rescuing people from the rubble was just acting for the media?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Tons of firefighters have gotten sick from 9/11 many of them getting cancer.

That's a hallmark of radiation.

Or asbestos

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Kinda disrespectful to be talking about people this way lol but it's all in light of evidence.

Do you know what lol stands for?

Read the post above. No disrespect. Yeah i didn't describe it well enough in detail and for that im sorry.

But you laughed out loud,

Bravo sicko if you find that much death a lol matter

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Just responding to the thread title.
The Japanese designer of the twin towers Yamasaki is dead.
There is a link between the 911 demolition and the also dead "desert nuc weapon people".
I could give a fuller explanation, but I'm still feeling sensitive about losing my opposable thumbs and find it difficult to type.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join