It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next False Flag will be Nuclear, because those same guys are still here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Do muslims make micro-nuclear explosives?

That would be something you would have to ask them.

BTW. The US has a fleet of these in secret. The very same planes used to strike against the towers are sitting in hangers. And they will reduce any structure to radioactive rubble.

So now they used small nukes to bring down the building, yet do you have any proof that there was radiation fallout, because of course you know that when a nuke no matter how small puts out a radiation signature that would be noticed, so you have this evidence of that correct?

And when did this supposed drone fly into a building on 9/11...was it invisible, cloaked or what ?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
of course it would, And why do you think they are trying to suppress information from 9/11 so much?

Because if people found out they used a nuke. Not only america would be pissed, But the rest of the world would be too.

BTW those pass ports falling ect.

Didn't you guys know that non of the bodies hit the ground right? They were vaporized on impact.

Nukes will leave paper. Which is why they thru in the story about the passport. It was a hint. A morbid one at that.

readynutrition.com...

Tons of firefighters have gotten sick from 9/11 many of them getting cancer.

That's a hallmark of radiation.
edit on 29-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Intrptr

If US Military Industrial Complex pulls off a Nuclear false flag and blames it on ISIS

there is no need for MAD

They simply do what they want to do without MAD

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Proof of 9/11 false flag is building 7 video of implosion demolition.

So then that would be a no?

I find it strange that after all this time on ATS you haven't taken a look at it.

Why I watched it live, and you need to remember this is a conspiracy theory site so anything someone doesn't understand is considered a conspiracy such as building 7.

Now if you have something to provide other than watch the video then I will discuss it, but the fact this isn't a thread on building 7, there is no need to discuss it here.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

A nuclear bomb would leave pooling metal from the core columbs for days.

Was that reported? pretty sure it was.

And the reported radioactivity associated with a "nuclear bomb" on 9/11?

If you bury a bunch of coals the heat is trapped. Thats how a luau works.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Didn't you guys know that non of the bodies hit the ground right? They were vaporized on impact.

Oh really?

edit on 29-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
AnuTyr

I can tell you are smart guy, well informed, but consider this.

Nukes. Even small ones, are not really necessary for 9/11 because so many other options are available.

Even energy weapons, Scalar Weapons, I heard can melt steel in seconds.

Nukes give off EMP. It would do serious damage to New York, I propose to you that all those effects you find strange on 9/11 are results of classified technology.

I mean for God's sake you do know US government even has its own flying saucer at this point.

As for Building 7, classical demolition
edit on 29-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If US Military Industrial Complex pulls off a Nuclear false flag and blames it on ISIS

I think they prefer to capture the oil in the region, not contaminate it.

The bastards are already doing that without nukes, aren't they?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
LLLOOOOOLLL Here comes Tsurfer and announces that building 7 video is not proof of pre planned implosion and that there is no need to discuss it.

Are you trying to lose credibility on purpose.

Jesus man, entire ATS sees through those kinds of Declarations you just did.
edit on 29-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

More Than 2,900 People Who Worked or Lived Near the World Trade Center on 9/11 Have Been Diagnosed With Cancer

From the source i linked in my last post.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah then the explosion followed them down. Vaporizing anyone on the way. The first jumpers probably made it to the ground tho. Kinda disrespectful to be talking about people this way lol but it's all in light of evidence.

it is known that many of the bodies were vaporized after the building collapsed.

9/11 first responders dying of radiation exposure illnesses.

Theres tons of info on this.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Really, so the videos of the people jumping and the witnesses seeing them hit the ground was all what fake, CGI for the masses, please provide something that backs that outrageous claim?

Nukes will leave paper.

Nukes leave a specific signature...have anything that shows this signature was picked up.

Because no matter how small it will leave a signature.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Read the post above. No disrespect. Yeah i didn't describe it well enough in detail and for that im sorry.

But that does look like a micronuke. All that smoke pluming.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Define "near". Manhattan is an island, you know, everything is "near" one another.

You mean to say that in New York, population 8.4 million, some three thousand people (0.03% of the population) had cancer?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

9/11 first responders dying of radiation exposure illnesses.

No it says they are dying from cancer related illnesses it doesn't prove they are dying of radiation poisoning. Also what they are dying from can be from all the toxic material used when they built the trade center...such as asbestos.

And when I see things such as this...

The World Trade Center Towers were brought down by explosions containing a large quantity of uranium - from underground nuclear detonations.

presscore.ca...:entry101210-074545

And yet the surrounding areas don't have people falling ill with radiation poisoning so I have to question the veracity of this man's claims. As this is not a thread on 9/11 this will be the last I discuss this here as there are many threads about 9/11 you can add to.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

But that does look like a micronuke. All that smoke pluming.

First you say it was a micronuke now are you saying it isn't?

I think you may want to clarify that?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The first responders are the ones who were getting sick. The place was buried under a couple thousand tons of debris.

Firefighters had to be called to the scene to put the blaze out that raged for days. DAYS. For over 10 days firefighters were fighting to put the blaze out.

There are some reports im reading saying it took them a couple months to put it out.

Here's an official document talking about how they used 8 million gallons of water to try and put it out.

Gov PDF 9/11

The spraying continued for months afterward (the 10 day period was simply the timeframe in which the DOE was sampling). Enormous amounts of water were hosed on Ground Zero continuously, day and night:

And don't know what you mean, im still saying its a nuke because it was a nuke.

These things don't happen unless it is a nuke. Of course secret weapons and such. Im talking about what could of been utilized readily. Such as a compact nuclear device carried by a remotely controlled drone such as the ones that hit the towers. Building number 7 didn't have nearly the same type of explosive effect and looked more like controlled demolition where as the towers were giving off an unusual ammmount of smoke. The bomb dosn't have to be huge either. They probably had it custom made just so it would detonate within that block.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There are many causes for a fire - our world would be a cold and grim place if fire could only be created by detonating nuclear bombs.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

LLLOOOOOLLL Here comes Tsurfer and announces that building 7 video is not proof of pre planned implosion and that there is no need to discuss it.

Well alright two personal attacks in one thread...beautiful.

Now other than crying about some other member how about you provide the evidence that backs the claim, because as of yet you haven't proved a thing.

But as it is coming from you I really don't expect anything in the way of evidence being produced as all you want to do is cry about other members.

But hey keep it up as it is really becoming hilarious...keep the laughs coming.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Considering nations with advanced ballistic programs can launch nukes undetectable by radar, you never know. If they were going to do it chances it will probably come from Pakistan or Israel like most of the U.S sponsored terrorism. End of the day we will never find out either. We will never find out who was behind JFKs assassination and we will never know who orchestrated 9/11 much in the same way we would never find out if someone detonated a nuke on a U.S city.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join