It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am watching the blues brothers at the moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
lol you didnt know what you were missing. This is a typical chase scene. You can actually make these videos in game after the missions... Hours of fun.

Edit: and her are some examples of some not so typical chase scenes set in sunny san fransisco in a mode called survivor

beats call of duty hands down any day of the week imo
edit on f00000011kam29America/ChicagoSaturday31am by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

edit on fu11kam29America/ChicagoSaturday32am by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Decidedly in my top 10. One of the greatest soundtracks of movie history ( not sure if I'd rate it above Pulp Fiction or not. I'd like an ATS poll on that.)

The stage scene is probably my favorite. Cab Calloway owning the house.

I was just thinking about how non-PC they could be back then : " ... how much for the little girl? the women? I want to buy the women ... "

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I get the pull. I used to own a 68 mustang with a 390 cubic inch set up for racing in the mountains. I spent a whole summer doing that stuff for real. Until someone died and I really totaled it.

Personally air to air combat does it better for me. Remember Falcon?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

James Brown, Aretha Franklin, John Lee Hooker, Cab Calloway and Ray Charles…

Not to mention the Band got back together.

Sorry, John Lee Hooker, : "Ah How How How"
edit on 29-11-2014 by intrptr because: mistaken name

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Thurisaz

Absolutely brilliant sound track . Inever would have imagined i would like the music so much . PS still watching . lol

The soundtrack is Ok, and that is all.

I can't decided which of The Beatles Films " A Hard Days Night " or " Help " is the greatest film soundtrack ever. I would probably go with " Help"

These people can't decide ever. One goes with " Help" the other " A Hard Days Night"

www.rollingstone.com...

www.ew.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

To think those 2 were actors...really singing and playing...is amazing.

Go get their c.d.. "Briefcase of Blues".Live...and outstanding soul

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I am not sure if i agree with the second of the links . Jaws was rated in the 50s from memory and i am sure i would rather listen to the blues brothers than a tuba playing basically 3 notes . Mind you it was a very effective score ,probably the most recognisable ever .

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Add to that their dance steps ,i loved those moves . It was a pity Bellushi had to implode . I don't get drugs .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join