It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? [Video]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's embarrassing to see posts on ATS supporting the notion that NASA never sent men to the moon.

Seriously. The evidence in favor is so overwhelming, that those who reject it appear to have serious issues with reality.

Sorry to be blunt. But it really is embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Look at that chart! If A14 had spent 1 more hour in the belts those numbers would have increased by many more orders of magnitude and the astronauts would have got radiation sickness from it.

people were just talking about faith and here you go saying that A14 spending 1 more hour in the belts would have increased their dosage by many order, even getting radiation sickness..

i suppose you have the numbers to back up your "claim" or do you expect your fellow hoax believers to just take your word for it given that you must be some sort of authority on this??

they are treating some tumours with 60-80 Gy yet doesnt kill the patient, makes them sick but no death.. A14 received 0.0114 Gy, and you are telling us that one hour extra would give them about 2000x dose increase you reckon upto, im assuming, 20Gy??

so if we assume it took A14 4 hours to get through the VAB and got an accumulated 11.4mGy, if we also assume that all that radiation was accumulated ONLY during traversing the VAB, thats about 2.85mGy/hour..

now if we add on your MAGICAL extra hour which will increase the dosage by several orders of magnitude to the point of getting radiation sickness, in that last MAGICAL hour they will suddenly receive about 19988.6 mGy/hour..

in summary, you expect us to believe you saying that for the first 4 hours astronauts on A14 will receive 2.85mGy/hour and the last hour they would have received 19988.6mGy/hour.. nice one.
edit on 1-12-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Sorry to be blunt. But it really is embarrassing.

But...
Is it the most embarrassing?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

What kind of computer systems did they use in Apollo missions compared to what we would presently use?

Do you think that risks taken back then should be taken today? Can you show me where NASA said there were no difficulties or challenges associated with the Van Allen belt for the Apollo missions?

Nowhere does it state we never went, you clearly think we never went and look for any excuse to support your belief, sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm usually pretty quick to call people out on what you're saying he's doing, but I'm not seeing any unreasonable preconceptions or bias here, just an open mind asking a legitamate question. He was fair I'd say, don't quite get what made you think he had his mind made up. Not being argumentitive btw just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

You're not 100% convinced? Fine.

Go and educate yourself, the literature is there. It shouldn't take an intelligent person too long to ascertain the truth.

Mario's "point" is a lesson confirmation bias, like the OP, he doesn't care about reality as everyone else sees it, he's more interested in his version of reality.

Never in the history of mankind has "the whole world" been fooled, what a ridiculous statement.

edit on 2-12-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Unbelievable how some apollogists think they can hijack the 'truth'.

It's your thruth...not the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

Unbelievable how some people are out of touch with reality.

edit on 2-12-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

What kind of computer systems did they use in Apollo missions compared to what we would presently use?

Do you think that risks taken back then should be taken today? Can you show me where NASA said there were no difficulties or challenges associated with the Van Allen belt for the Apollo missions?

Nowhere does it state we never went, you clearly think we never went and look for any excuse to support your belief, sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm usually pretty quick to call people out on what you're saying he's doing, but I'm not seeing any unreasonable preconceptions or bias here, just an open mind asking a legitamate question. He was fair I'd say, don't quite get what made you think he had his mind made up. Not being argumentitive btw just my 2 cents.

an open mind asking legitimate questions will generally be understanding, or atleast attempt to be understanding.. they dont however make their opinions as facts..

taking a quote out of context and misinterpreting said quote while refusing to understand the quote for what it means after 17 pages is not what open-minded, un-biased people do.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
All those nails in the apollo-coffin, can't be hardly bearable anymore.

I even have pitty for those people who believe the story their leaders have told them all those years.

I hope it won't take another 45 years before finally admitting all the lies they made to the public.

Very harmful for real science, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

I even have pitty for those people who believe the story their leaders have told them all those years.

What planet do you live on?

Tatooine or Endor?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I do not come from one of those.

They are fictional, just like the moonlandings.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: webstra
They are fictional, just like the moonlandings.

Thousands of ham radio operators around the world listened to the radio communications coming from the moon -- those who didn't have the equipment (antenna that could aim at the moon) followed along with those who did. The ARRL magazine published the frequencies, and the FCC gave special exemption for those "broadcasting" updates (normally, ham operators cannot act as a radio station and broadcast).

The Soviets tracked the mission, using both radar and similar listening methods. The Soviets also reported seeing the burn (as did thousands of amateur astronomers) as the command module approached the moon.

So… people from all over the world, including our enemies, saw it AND heard the communications coming from the moon.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When i was watching that Orion film and she said that, i instantly thought that someone here would pick up on it.

edit on 2-12-2014 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't want to go off-topic but since some members asked for examples of the world being fooled, I would like to post Just a few proven lies(and or conspiracies), the whole world was fooled by:

The worldwide systematic demonization of cannabis, CIA's worldwide drug trafficking according to Dennis Dayle(DEA), International bankers conspiracy formed Banks, suppressed history and caused Wars and Depressions (A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve.)
The Tuskegee Experiment(Where they intentionally gave Syphilis on the very poor, mostly illiterate black males), MKUltra,
1953 Iranian coup, CIA's abstract expressionism, Secret cold war biological weapons tests In St. Louis on American citizens and human radiation experiments on various international targets , Saddam's biological weapons, The Watergate scandals ,The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, Project SHAD, Operation Mockingbird and the control of world's mass media, The 1945 Operation Paperclip, etc. etc. etc.

The most ridiculous of all claims imo, is to believe we live in a ''clean'' society, where we are all well informed of everything happening, we are not lied by anyone in power, the media are telling the truth, and none tries to deceive us.

Anyone is free to disbelieve anything they want to, and they must have the chance to raise any question without ridicule,
Why should they be embarrassed for what they think? There much more embarrassing, unscientific and ridiculous beliefs in the form of religion but none of you seems to ''bash'' them like you do with the so called ''conspiracy theorists''.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"I am not sure we went far enough out to encounter the Van Allen radiation belts. Maybe we did."

When Sibrel pointed out the Belts were 1000 miles out, Bean tossed up his hands and replied, "Then we went right out through them."

"No effects on yourselves?" asked Sibrel.

Bean shook his head. "Uh-uh, didn't even know it. I don't think anyone even, well, maybe someone said 'you went through the radiation belt' (fidgets, takes his right hand and begins scratching his right temple, closes his eyes) and but we didn't feel it inside. And we didn't get any added radiation."

How did Bean know they didn't get any added radiation when he didn't even know the Belts existed twenty seconds earlier?

Next, Sibrel quoted CNN on the space shuttle crew seeing shooting stars at 365 miles.

Bean sat there like a grouper fish, bracing for his next dodge. Then he twists uncomfortably on his left butt cheek and interrupts saying, "That isn't from radiation belt, we saw shooting stars but they are not shooting stars (he peers to ground scouring for an invisible counter) from, with your eyes closed although they look like it." Bean nervously dips his head, pauses, swallows, licks his lips, and volleys an awkward, delayed, "Uhhh....if you're out in space beyond the Van Allen Belt (Note: he is now intimate with a term he only learned a few finger snaps earlier) probably within the Van Allen Belt (he bows his head absurdly low in yet another tactical stall) and close your eyes (dips again and swallows, bites his lip and pops head up) and just...(really forces this out with effort to believe his own contrivance) Pay Attention!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

The most ridiculous of all claims imo, is to believe we live in a ''clean'' society, where we are all well informed of everything happening, we are not lied by anyone in power, the media are telling the truth, and none tries to deceive us.

people do try to deceive, but on this level?? at this rate, millions of scientists are involved and thousands more are being added daily, 40+ years and counting.. your list contains less people involved as well as being outed already..

look, if it was impossible to get past the VAB, then the Americans knew that it was impossible..

that must mean that the Russians also knew it was impossible..

however moon hoaxers are telling me that the Russians knew it was absolutely impossible to pass the VAB while watching the Americans do it and no one cries foul??

and now today ESA, JAXA, ISRO, CNSA etc. all know that it is impossible to pass the VAB, and they all know for 100% fact that passing the VAB with humans is impossible.. and no one speaks out?? your list of global deceit has been outed with much less people involved.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

According to Marcus Allen, there are Problems with Moon Technology

Watch this almost 2 hour video to see the mess nasa is getting into :-)

Those new lads at nasa must have think : What the f*** have they done during the apollo project.

edit on 2-12-2014 by webstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

Those new lads at nasa must have think : What the f*** have they done during the apollo project.

its not just the new lads at NASA, its the whole wide world, every space agency around the Globe are also in on the hoax remember..

and no one speaks out..

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

I personally believe the moon landings actually happened, I only keep my doubts about the photographic material which I think it's probably fake (created in a studio)
I try to keep an open mind and I am always interested in sensible criticism, questions and disputes of the official story.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OP withstood a hurricane of ignorant opposition and survived.

NASA needs to show the "hard maths and science" to prove their scientific claims about radiation doses on these trips to the moon.

Apollo Defenders, get to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join