It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got little big planet 3 wow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just as amazing as the first 2 but now with the new in game level editing power up the possibilities are literally endless!

For all of you who dont know what im talkin about it goes a little somethin like this...

edit on 28-11-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman
The game is not really my thing, I'm a bit to old for these type of games. Right now I am playing the new Dragon Age game and I am really digging it.

But saying that, I was thinking of getting the older games, or at least mostly because my sisters kids come here all the time, usually Saturday and Sunday she drops them off for those days. They usually come into my room and try to play the ps4, I have no kids games at all, so I was thinking of buying this when it comes out, and your vid just sold me.

It looks cool even for somebody like me who only mostly plays more grown up games, I would play this game here and there once in a while, but they will probably love it. I heard that in the other games you can create your own levels and share with people online, its a pretty cool concept. But more importantly, it should keep kids busy and occupied for a bit.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman
The game is not really my thing, I'm a bit to old for these type of games. Right now I am playing the new Dragon Age game and I am really digging it.

But saying that, I was thinking of getting the older games, or at least mostly because my sisters kids come here all the time, usually Saturday and Sunday she drops them off for those days. They usually come into my room and try to play the ps4, I have no kids games at all, so I was thinking of buying this when it comes out, and your vid just sold me.

It looks cool even for somebody like me who only mostly plays more grown up games, I would play this game here and there once in a while, but they will probably love it. I heard that in the other games you can create your own levels and share with people online, its a pretty cool concept. But more importantly, it should keep kids busy and occupied for a bit.

Ye the kids will love it but dont be fooled it is a very hard game even for adults and yes some of the levels created are amazing works of art involving a lot of physics and clever contraptions!

join