It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests temporarily close malls, shut down trains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nothing. It just makes more trouble, and allows more thugs to steal stuff. It's ridiculous. It isn't Katrina, for heaven's sake.

I live only a 4 hour drive from there - but in my area, there has been NO rioting or looting or violence.
At all.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
I'm confused. Did the shop owners and employees shoot that unarmed teen? Shouldn't these protestors focus on the police force? The only people who are losing in this mess are the businesses.

How does shutting down a mall on Black Friday do anything for their cause?

Depends on what their cause is. Justice, or an excuse to steal.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
a reply to: onequestion

I for one, do not blame the malls for shutting down.The people there will see it as an opportunity just to loot them. They ruined their holidays.

Good to see they shut down transportation as well. Maybe they will start to see the error of their ways from protesting. These businesses supply them. Protesting these businesses and shutting them down, will leave them with nothing.

How is one to survive without supplies? You need these businesses opened to survive. Something that these kids and protestors don't get.

This is a classic "bite your nose off to spite your face" ordeal.

sad. just sad.

The only thing that will bring change about is uniting as one and cleaning house on the hill. Boot the career politicians out and start fresh.;

I honestly feel sorrow for all who is involved even though I have to admit it stirs many emotions in me.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
I'm confused. Did the shop owners and employees shoot that unarmed teen? Shouldn't these protestors focus on the police force? The only people who are losing in this mess are the businesses.

How does shutting down a mall on Black Friday do anything for their cause?

It doesn't. I might make more people quit believing in what they are doing.

Given the brown was disruptive in a store on the day of the shooting then maybe they are acting like he would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join